Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,007 members, 7,942,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Please Can You Assist? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Can You Assist? (663 Views)

Buhari Committee To Assist Nigeria Immigration Service In The Replacement Scheme / Please Kindly Assist (NAMPAK NIGERIA) / Please Can Someone Assist Me In Getting A Job Cos I Am Tired Of Sitting At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can You Assist? by mikel2020: 4:27am On Apr 19, 2012
can you help me with a job. i am a recent graduate exempted from youth service due to age. I have more than 4years experience in windows OS, laptops,pc unit and ups repairs couple with following:
Good oral and written communication skills.
Excellent inter-personal relationship and team spirit.
Ability to put complex technical problems into simple terms.
Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
Good problem solving skills and attention to details
Highly energetic with great goal getting spirit
Ability to effectively manage time and meet all specified deadlines
Proficient in engineering software tools like matlab, C++, Autocad and Maya modeling software.
Excellent application of soldering technique and ability to construct and interpret circuit board.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages.
Basic understanding of programmable logic controller(PLC) and its application.
Simulation and modeling of electrical and logical circuit.
PLS U CAN EMAIL taiw@joke@yahoo.co.uk or 08023804368 for any assistance
Re: Please Can You Assist? by Chiommynwa: 6:02am On Apr 19, 2012
Am a batch B corp member. I will b pasring out by june. Please can anyone help in getting me a job. I have upper credit in business admin. And mgt. My email is okaforchristiana64@yahoo.com. I look 4ward 2 hear 4rm u. Tank u

(1) (Reply)

501 Website Secrets / Recruitment At Standard Alliance Group / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.