Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. (942 Views)

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Is It Possible For You To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl Firiend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by tjaycent1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2007
is it possible to make luv with your ex-girl?.
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2007
tjaycent1:

is it possible to make love with your ex-girl?.

Yes, it is. But, would you want to? She's probably an ex for a reason. . .
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by fakedavid: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2007
how can that be possible? dont you know that once you left her - her p ussy has sealed up?
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by ifyalways(f): 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2007
i dont have an ex but guess its not possible for me oooooo
how come am an EX-GAL.for the fact that there is an Ex then am off limits for you.NO No NO I cant allow my ex have sex with me.
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by skyfaze(m): 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2007
once u don test dat tin , u hav been given the key to enter any time you want
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by Dosman(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2007
It is very possible,following this rule ONCE DEBE $EVER DEBE. grin
Raelly it is especially when both of you happen to behind closed door the memory of old time will flashback.
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by Pip(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2007
an ex is an ex unless u love to tease trouble most especially when u're involved with someone else
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by chiegemba(f): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2007
@ poster! u call her an "Ex" but u can't get urself 2 stop thinkin about her ? then u talk about makin love 2 her again " R You SURE You R OKAY"? tongue grin
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by Uche2nna(m): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2007
@ Chi

So dis is where u 've been hiding grin
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by chiegemba(f): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ Chi

So this is where u 've been hiding grin
Nooooooo Now cheesy "Haba"! grin How u dey? Been a while oooo r u on msg?
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by omuanp(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2007
if it's impossible, why did u think of it.
stop asking this kind of question and go ahead with what's on your mind broda. it might even be sweeter this time
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by Millena(m): 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2007
I think the question is if it is possible to make love to your ex. Lemmie leave out the morals.
, Yes I think it is possible. wink I have been there many times. A silent rule is "once there, always around there". Most ex give the key to the door often behind closed doors or with a little alcohol. The memories just keep flooding back once you have good memories. If you are good in bed, that is a plus.
The truth is many times, you regret digging you ex once you are through with the act (if you are the honest one man - woman guy. If you aren't, no qualmns).
That is why as a jealous guy, I dont like my girl around her ex. embarassed
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by DisGuy: 12:55am On Nov 12, 2007
it's not making love its basically fucking with your ex and yes you can do that very well

shyte happens man na weak specie cheesy
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by omogenaija(f): 1:47am On Nov 12, 2007
@ dis guy
well said
Re: Is It Possible To Make Luv With Your Ex-girl?. by buyaka(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2007
if my exbabe want me to make love to her i will not resist .

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Want To Introduce Guys To Their Families First? / My Friends, Brothers And Sisters I Need Ur Help?. / What'll You Do If You Find Out She Cheats On You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.