Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,501 members, 7,968,362 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 05:33 AM

Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt (6993 Views)

Ibori's Conviction Appeal Dismissed In London / Ibori’s Conviction, Private Matter – Delta State Government / James Ibori Conviction: Nigerian Judicial System & EFCC Should Be Ashamed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by mbulela: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2012
These clowns have taken spin to a new level......the gutter.
What bloody private matter?
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by Blofeld(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
otokx: Private matter ke? when he made cash from the sale of vmobile shares owned by delta state.
I WONDER OOH!!!
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by Myself2(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2012
Uduaghan short man devil,nobody follow you drag ooo,na so your own conviction go be private matter.We dey wait
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by ypzilanti: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
pls send d money to my private bank account. Thank you.
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 19, 2012
So, Em. . . . Beaf. . . . Your brothers said this is a private matter.

1 Like

Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2012
Ibori has more true loyalists than the governor, only the office of Uduaghan is respected, the moment he leaves, its over.

Deltans thought Ibori was bad until they met Uduaghan.
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by Tropilo(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2012
babaowo: what he meant by private matter is that ibori is a dual citizen of uk and naija,and uk is treating ibori like their citizen who had violated the united kingdom laws and orders.

Rubbish! Absolute rubbish!! The Delta state info commissioner's statement is even better than yours.
The commissioner's statement is face saving. Ibori's older cousin but, political god-son is the present gov and if mr. commissioner had opened his mouth any "wider" he wld hv been sacked.
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by Tropilo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2012
babaowo: what he meant by private matter is that ibori is a dual citizen of uk and naija,and uk is treating ibori like their citizen who had violated the united kingdom laws and orders.
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by kinguwem: 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
The response of the Delta State Government spokeman is insulting to nigerians and deltans in particular. It shows that they are all birds of the same feathers. The lest deltans expect from the state government is the beginning of the process of retrieval of the looted funds from UK. Thieves!
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by manuch(m): 12:28am On Apr 20, 2012
i think it would have been better if they didnt say anything at all .
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by mensdept: 3:31am On Apr 20, 2012
WHy do we even have a Delta state? The proliferation of states has always been a problem in this banana republic

BTW, seems like the journalist took bribe from Edwin CLark, a well-known political hooker himself. Unless he's born again, its unlikely he actually spoke those quotes.
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by kunlekunle: 6:21am On Apr 20, 2012
Olaolufred:
With Uduaghan, his Cousin as Gov.
Why do they call it a private matter?
Because it is a family matter.
Who in delta now can determine where money moves to?
think again man.

boy listen,

deltans, i mean the citizen or people of delta. Not the state govt.
just set up a project funded by the looted money and get it supervised by the uk high commission in nigeria.
with this i think the court will grant the request
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by buJu234: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2012
u want Uduaghan to sack him abi...
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by mrphenomenal(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2012
kunlekunle:

boy listen,

deltans, i mean the citizen or people of delta. Not the state govt.
just set up a project funded by the looted money and get it supervised by the uk high commission in nigeria.
with this i think the court will 9grant the request

u mean a bunch of civillians just becos they are of Delta state can start a project that SHOULD be funded by the funds of the state and itWOULD be sanctioned by the UK? wow, then Nigerians can do the same with money belonging to the nation and be suported by UN and world bnk.. wat d'ya think?
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by Detongue: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2012
E.k Clark should just keep quite over Ibori's matter. Dat old fhooll is d biggest tif in delta. Delta state is wer it is today because of ppl like him who is always being 'settled'.we know is articedent so he should respect his old age
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by member479760: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2012
Person stole the state money and the present governor sey na private money - na this type of reaction destroying this country.
Re: Ibori’s Conviction Is A Private Matter – Delta State Govt by egift(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2012
Private matter, public money - like seriously?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Hisbah Police And Sharia Should Be Stopped Now! / Oshiomole : If I'm Removed As APC Chairman, I Will Blow it Hot On You All / Correction Of DOB On NIMC Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.