Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,050 members, 7,946,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Someone Please Tell Me Am Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Please Tell Me Am Wrong (2257 Views)

Could This Be True Or Photoshopped? Tell Me If Am Wrong (18+) / Nairaland! Please Tell Me Why Girls Do This! / 4 Mistakes Ladies Makeā€¦please Tell Your Sisters About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Please Tell Me Am Wrong by stallion2: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
sometimes you need to stand up tough on your lady. all this your viju milk approach go turn you into her boy-boy , if she leave you you no go die,abi you no go university wer chicks full
Re: Someone Please Tell Me Am Wrong by pendo89(f): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
Unbranded0029/tpm

You are wrong.lick ur wounds and move on. You have been adviced enough.
Re: Someone Please Tell Me Am Wrong by Youngpo413: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
MUGU
Re: Someone Please Tell Me Am Wrong by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Pls, make sure you save yourself from the headache and dump her, cos such girl will leave you if she finds the next guy with more money....Make sure you also inform her parents of her attitude before you dump her, just to avoid you from getting been painted badly by her to her parents .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Ladies Would You Choose / A Relationship With Dual Control / Ivoirian Men Are HOT!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.