Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,341 members, 7,910,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Need Advice Just Bought A 2002 Nissan Maxima, Novice With Cars, Just Learning - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Advice Just Bought A 2002 Nissan Maxima, Novice With Cars, Just Learning (1217 Views)

Just Bought a used Toyoto Corolla 2006 / Is A Mileage Of 191,000km For A 2002 Toyota Sienna Outrageous? / How Can I Distinguish Between A 1999/2000 Honda Accord (baby Boy) And A 2002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Just Bought A 2002 Nissan Maxima, Novice With Cars, Just Learning by lokopet: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2012
Please guys.......i just bought a 2002 nissan maxima. i m inexperience in automobile and just learning driving. i need ALL the help and tutoring from members.

lokopet 08039429853
Re: I Need Advice Just Bought A 2002 Nissan Maxima, Novice With Cars, Just Learning by nissparts(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2012
Hmm...not a recommended car as a first car for a learning driver but you can give me a call when you have issues.
Number and details in my signature
Re: I Need Advice Just Bought A 2002 Nissan Maxima, Novice With Cars, Just Learning by DECOtech(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2014
lokopet: Please guys.......i just bought a 2002 nissan maxima. i m inexperience in automobile and just learning driving. i need ALL the help and tutoring from members.

lokopet 08039429853
Hi, you shld be an expert in driving by now.
Re: I Need Advice Just Bought A 2002 Nissan Maxima, Novice With Cars, Just Learning by KA24DETT(m): 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
nissparts: Hmm...not a recommended car as a first car for a learning driver but you can give me a call when you have issues.

its not recommended Cus it's not a Toyota or 4cylinder ? What is writ with you guys.. I drove same car for 3 years ., gave it to my peeps back home in Lagos so relax .

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Just Bought A 2002 Nissan Maxima, Novice With Cars, Just Learning by KA24DETT(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
nissparts: Hmm...not a recommended car as a first car for a learning driver but you can give me a call when you have issues.

guy relax . He's in the maxima club now and am always willing to welcome new members .
Re: I Need Advice Just Bought A 2002 Nissan Maxima, Novice With Cars, Just Learning by SpaceAngel: 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
KA24DETT:
its not recommended Cus it's not a Toyota or 4cylinder ? What is writ with you guys.. I drove same car for 3 years ., gave it to my peeps back home in Lagos so relax .

nissparts is a Nissan expert and he is not saying maxima is bad. He is just saying the obvious, maxima is not recommended for a learner and novice. I have used around 4 different models of maxima with good experience.
Bros welcome to the club. Just don't give the car to inexperienced mechanics or put fake
Parts, maintain when due and the car will treat you well
Re: I Need Advice Just Bought A 2002 Nissan Maxima, Novice With Cars, Just Learning by KA24DETT(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
SpaceAngel:

nissparts is a Nissan expert and he is not saying maxima is bad. He is just saying the obvious, maxima is not recommended for a learner and novice. I have used around 4 different models of maxima with good experience.
Bros welcome to the club. Just don't give the car to inexperienced mechanics or put fake
Parts, maintain when due and the car will treat you well

there is nothing too special about the maxima. You have nissparts and other forum members to help you with diagnostics and parts .
I think it's a better bet than anything out there .
Re: I Need Advice Just Bought A 2002 Nissan Maxima, Novice With Cars, Just Learning by Edunwa302(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
lokopet: Please guys.......i just bought a 2002 nissan maxima. i m inexperience in automobile and just learning driving. i need ALL the help and tutoring from members.

lokopet 08039429853
Nice ride cool interior en great speed on highway
My advice is avoid anyhow mech that vehicle needs someone with experience on v6 engine ....#talking out of experience

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Driving Techniques / Why Do Vehicles Break Down On Third Mainland Bridge / (solved)Pls Help My Camry 2004 Rear Tyre Makes Noise And Skips At Low Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.