Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,265 members, 7,884,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Was Frustrated Out Of This Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Was Frustrated Out Of This Business (798 Views)

Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! / I Started This Business With Only #3000 / Is this Business Idea Worth Starting Up? (Car Dealer Site) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Frustrated Out Of This Business by tEsLim(m): 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2007
I used to run this escrow company www.escrownigeria.com.

Recently checked the mail boxes, it was loaded with emails. I you're interested in transforming this business and working with me. Please contact me via majormediainc@gmail.com.

Lets see our we can improve on this, than let the whole idea waiste
Re: Was Frustrated Out Of This Business by tEsLim(m): 4:36am On Nov 09, 2007
Chei, is it that most people dont understand what the website is about or just ignoring the opportunities behind the business. Or afraid to do get up and do something
Re: Was Frustrated Out Of This Business by naijacutee(f): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2007
My brother, where are you based? I've actually visited that website in the past, and my first thoughts were "What a fantastic idea!". Please, if nothing at all makes an impression to you today, let this make one - DON'T LET YOUR IDEA GO TO WASTE!!

First, do you have a limited company in Nigeria? I think if you haven't, you should seriously look into forming one. I will explain later.

Secondly, who is your target market? I'll be guessing that your target market would consist of people who want to do business with Nigerians, and be assured of their safety. These people would not be located in Nigeria, therefore it would be quite useless to advertise in Nigeria except you are directly advertising to visitors. The easiest place to find visitors would be airports and hotels. I would suggest that you leaflet in those areas. Speak to hotel managers, and ask to leave some leaflets explaining your services, at the reception.

Also, you can maximise your advertisements outside Nigeria, on websites which are likely to have good business opportunities, and also potentially fraudulent activities originating from Nigeria. (About 2 or 3 websites come to mind already) Buy banners and let people know what services you offer. I've come across a lot of posts on the internet which are basically "Does this Nigerian company exist?".

Affiliate yourself with the Nigerian embassy in any country you are looking to advertise in, because that would be one of the first ports of call for your potential customers. Harp on the fact that you are a Registered Limited company in Nigeria, and this can be verified with the Nigerian Embassy. This would provide you with some sort of backing, as the last place people would expect to be swindled would be the National Embassy.

I think your business would also rely a little on word-of-mouth, simply because birds of the same feather are likely to flock together. Therefore, ask your customers to mention your services to anyone who might be interested in them. Already, I can think of one or two foreigners who are looking for connections in Nigeria. . .

Man, it's always good to talk. Don't fold away the treasure island map, just because there are a few hitches at first. Every business goes through its stages,and the winners always find ways through problems and come out on top. If you do want to talk, or share your concerns about this, I'm happy to listen and offer unbiased opinions. I wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Wrong section / With 7 Dollars Make Dollars Roll Into Your Egodl Account / Get Paid To Drive Your Own Car!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.