Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,290 members, 7,881,076 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

Dat Awesome Moment,dat Awkward Moment And Dat Mixed Feelings - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dat Awesome Moment,dat Awkward Moment And Dat Mixed Feelings (1883 Views)

Dat Awkward Moment Wen A Guy Already Knows H Z 'completely Finished' / Dat Awkward Moment Of Silence After Brazil Was 'germanized' / That Awkward Moment ( Drop Yours ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dat Awesome Moment,dat Awkward Moment And Dat Mixed Feelings by toygod2: 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2012
[i][/i][i][/i]BEWARE;once u peep,remember u must drop urs....
DAT AWKWARD MOMENT , when in the church pastor has asked everyone to sit down but only u dint hear and only for u to open ur eyez and noticed everyone has sitted. shocked
DAT AWESOME MOMENT , when u are eyeing a beautiful lady at a bus stop,only for her to walk up to U and tell you, u are handsome and she loves u. grin
DAT MIXED FEELINGS , when u are at junction and see a damn beautiful angel u so admire,only for her to smile at u,and u notice she's got no tooth.
[color=#770077][/color]

oya, lets go dia.....
Re: Dat Awesome Moment,dat Awkward Moment And Dat Mixed Feelings by Tintino(m): 6:13am On Apr 20, 2012
for u to take ure babe out and she requests for fried chicken
toygod2: [i][/i][i][/i]BEWARE;once u peep,remember u must drop urs....
DAT AWKWARD MOMENT , when in the church pastor has asked everyone to sit down but only u dint hear and only for u to open ur eyez and noticed everyone has sitted. shocked
DAT AWESOME MOMENT , when u are eyeing a beautiful lady at a bus stop,only for her to walk up to U and tell you, u are handsome and she loves u. grin
DAT MIXED FEELINGS , when u are at junction and see a damn beautiful angel u so admire,only for her to smile at u,and u notice she's got no tooth.
[color=#770077][/color]

oya, lets go dia.....
Re: Dat Awesome Moment,dat Awkward Moment And Dat Mixed Feelings by toygod2: 6:40am On Apr 20, 2012
Hahahaha,very simple. nor be to tell her say i get phobia for FRIES. grin
Re: Dat Awesome Moment,dat Awkward Moment And Dat Mixed Feelings by Tintino(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2012
toygod2: Hahahaha,very simple. nor be to tell her say i get phobia for FRIES. grin
for she to tell u ok i dnt want fried chicken that she need indomie and beans
Re: Dat Awesome Moment,dat Awkward Moment And Dat Mixed Feelings by realsammie(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
DAT AWKWARD MOMENT: u invite ur nw babe to an eatry wit ur little change,only for her to come along with her friends..bros u must drop ur fone..
Re: Dat Awesome Moment,dat Awkward Moment And Dat Mixed Feelings by bunmioguns(m): 5:49am On Apr 29, 2012
That Awkward Moment when you thought dt you are d first to open dis kinda thread on NL not knowing dt It had been posted here before . . . www.nairaland.com/869408/that-awkward-moment-drop-yours

2 Likes

Re: Dat Awesome Moment,dat Awkward Moment And Dat Mixed Feelings by Ruqaya(f): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
Eheheh
Re: Dat Awesome Moment,dat Awkward Moment And Dat Mixed Feelings by gopeeta: 1:58am On May 02, 2012
Dat 2sec heart attack wen Ɣ☺ΰ check U̶̲̥̅̊я̲ pocket †̥☺ see whether U̶̲̥̅̊я̲ BB Ȋ̝̊̅§ still there
Re: Dat Awesome Moment,dat Awkward Moment And Dat Mixed Feelings by toygod2: 10:39pm On May 03, 2012
[color=#9[s]90000][/color]That Awkward Moment when you thought dt you are d first to open dis kinda thread on NL not knowing dt It had been posted here before . . . www.nairaland.com/869408/that-awkward-moment-drop-yours[/s]
DAT AWKWARD MOMENT, WHEN SOME PEOPLE FINK THEY HAVE TALKED ONLY TO FIND OUT IT WAS TRSH

(1) (Reply)

Just Release A Cup Full Of S§perm / This Is Hilarious / President Jonathan Finally Joins APC...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.