Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,964 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:01 PM

8 WEEKS: Fluency in Spoken English - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / 8 WEEKS: Fluency in Spoken English (807 Views)

Become A Java Programmer In 8 Weeks Revealed! / Wow Certified E-commerce Manager (cecm) In 8 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 WEEKS: Fluency in Spoken English by adec234: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2012
Mind it I am not talking about Spoken English alone. But I am talking about Fluency in Spoken English with good pronunciation and intonation.

If you want to learn any language, you have to learn by yourself. That is why I am introducing (quick learned English) a self study spoken English CD to teach your self and also for beneficiary of English training school, public/private high school, Graduate and professionals.
A CD which can be used on either a computer or in an MP3 player

Quick Learned English course includes:
• 31 of Hours of audio
• Can record your voice and check it out
• Lots & lots of
o Fluency Tools & Structures!
o Questions for practice!
o Basic & Advanced speech initiators
o Patterns

All lessons have a choice between audio recordings in either American or British accent
Spoken English exercises using 103 common irregular verbs including all persons and tenses
A complete Student Workbook with over 450 pages

“The best way to learn to speak English is to speak it”

Get yours today any where in Nigeria and outside
contact ade 08032891297
adec234@yahoo.com
Re: 8 WEEKS: Fluency in Spoken English by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2012
teaching in 8weeks what proper teachers couldnt do in 8+ years?! NONSENSE!!!!! THIEF!!!!!! OLE!!!!!! CHARLATAN!!!!!!
Re: 8 WEEKS: Fluency in Spoken English by adec234: 9:39am On Jul 19, 2013
Nigeria is anglophone country that is very easy to learn and speak if you have the elementary western education.
no matter your mother tongue or dialect .
what you where thought for 8 years in school is all about reading and writing. i am talking about listening and practice like when you where young. this is very easy if you can listen to tracks of music and remember.
go through my post very well before you comment @.MRbrownJAY

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Database Administrator Or CCNA? / Learn Java Computer Programming Here / Get The Best Of Accounting Training From Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.