Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,757 members, 7,921,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:09 AM

A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour (17127 Views)

James Ibori: British Government To Keep 95% Of Ibori's Loot: / The Amazing Wealth Of Ibori / Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by FlyboyZee: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2012
Like Ibori, Like Uduaghan. Its only time that separate the 2. Mu he he eheehe eh mu haha ha ah aha
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by FlyboyZee: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2012
Well done. That was a good PHOTOSHOPPED work.
The person with the arrow actually looks like someone I know sha.
What beats my imagination is how you were able to plant those guns on them convincingly. You try sha.

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by IFEDILIEZE(m): 6:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
Thief! ole!! Dem don catch u
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Kingery: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2012
Birds of thesame feather.... Lolzzz
na dsame mama born dem ni....
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Apr 20, 2012
Na so dem dey do for Delta
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2012
cheesy grin cheesy

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by bakila: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2012
Beaf:
It doesn't require a high IQ to be a shameless thief. Afterall, he started out as a zink roofing sheet thief for which he was jailed in Nigeria, before running abroad to steal building at Wickes and engage in credit card fraud.
The person I pity most is Nkoyo Nakanda, a girl with promise who attended a priviledged school only to end up with a dungheap as husband and partner in crime.

Your were in that picture, do you want me to point you out.
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by egift(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2012
bakila:

Your were in that picture, do you want me to point you out.

grin grin grin I have been considering that too. Beaf dey view centre now shocked
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by wesley80(m): 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2012
dayokanu: Na so dem dey do for Delta

You done start?
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2012
Ibori is a professional thief, he deserve an award.
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by dayokanu(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2012
wesley80:

You done start?

I never stopped
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Kayday(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2012
Ibori's case is the shame of this nation. The more we mock him, the more we ridicule ourselves. He's just a sample of who we are. Are those of u mocking him better? Are the people in power today better than him? Many of u will jump at the slighest opportunity to be close to him to partake in the looting if u have a chance. Why flog a dead horse? Leave him and beaf alone pls.
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by lagcity(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2012
Oga Beafu! Beafu! where u dey? Wa wo awon egbon e razists leyin Ogbeni Ibori adigunjale.grin Jor je ki atete gba contract yen ki Oga Uduaghan to lo si ewon bi Ibori.
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by egift(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2012
Kayday: Ibori's case is the shame of this nation. The more we mock him, the more we ridicule ourselves. He's just a sample of who we are. Are those of u mocking him better? Are the people in power today better than him? Many of u will jump at the slighest opportunity to be close to him to partake in the looting if u have a chance. Why flog a dead horse? Leave him and beaf alone pls.

Kayday, its kind of shameful the stand you are taking in this matter.
1. Our politicians who are looting our nation's treasury deserve any kind of disgrace they will get. The fact is that I support capital punishment for them too.
2. For Beaf (we do disagree at times), but for this thread, since Delta is his home, let him help us identify some of the people chanting behind a criminal in 2009.

Here is the photo again:

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by picolo01: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2012
how the mighty has fallen... smh
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by ektbear: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2012
lmao cheesy
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Kayday(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2012
@egift, what's the diff betw u people and beaf if u people reduce a national tragedy to mocking a part of the country. Ti oluwa ba nsami ese Baba ta lo le duro?
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by chidi500(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2012
ibori case should be lesson to our politician system.
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2012
The judge should be taken care of too
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by DExplorer1: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2012
egift:

Beaf (since Delta State na your home front), can you help identify some of those guys that are hailing from behind. It will be nice if we can get to know them.

Beaf sef no follow chop? Emm suppose dey with Ibori now.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by DExplorer1: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2012
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by picolo01: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2012
i bet "they" will all take a lesson from this
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by mekaboy(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2012
BETTER PUT

Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by Lamasta(m): 11:51am On Apr 21, 2012
[quote author=~Bluetooth]

Hey,warn yourself before I order boys to take care of you. grin cheesy[/q

joh ooooooooo
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by willsman(m): 12:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
Is it only Ali Ibori they will convict? Where are others? Nigeria have them in millions. Nigerians are not serious to take the bull by it's horn. Every body is afraid of death thereby paving way for top government functionaries to be looting money meant for the generality of the entire Nigerians just like Retirement Fund thing in town now, where are the guys named? Nigerians are yet to start after 51 years and still counting.
Re: A Picture Of Ibori In 2009 After Asaba Court Ruled In His Favour by willsman(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2012
@ mekaboy my brother, i think you see how Nigeria court did their own 'man-know-man' judgment before in Nigeria and that of London just of recent. That is to show us that those in the courts of Nigeria are not trustworthy at all. Upon all the school they went still they are afraid to trial the offenders of law in Nigeria if actually there are laws governing the people in Nigeria. Anyway, we are still watching Nigeria to where it is heading to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrests 5 Suspects Over Bomb Blast In Kano / Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable / Nigerian-born WYO President-general Assumes Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.