Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,832 members, 7,889,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

How I Make 500K Every Month - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Make 500K Every Month (989 Views)

... For Knowing Maths Alone I Make #57k/month... Targeting #600k/month / Should I pay a whooping sum of 500k to get a job? Please Advice!!!.... / Make 500k A Month As A Freelance Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 500K Every Month by Mhmd(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2012
Before now I use to wonder when people tell me they make between 1-10 million naira every month but now i know better! Let me tell you that it is very possible only if you give it your best shot.

I had worked for 12hrs a day in the past for 5yrs and the highest I made a month was a hundred K and imagine me working for myself for only 4 months and making this much every month! Ask yourself this question is your take home pay commensurate with all the time and effort you put in daily at your place of work? Is that all you are really worth; a couple of lean change every month.

I invite you today to our seminar at REEDS Restaurant Awolowo road Ikoyi, Lagos. Time is 1PM Prompt. Act now and stop the procrastination for many that took the rightful decision before now are already smiling to the bank. Don't be left out for opportunity is now here.

Text only please, kindly text in your name, phone number or email address to this number(07044270578) for seat reservation.

Regards/07044270578

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacany! / Accountant With Auditing Experience Wanted In Lagos / Enquiry About Telcoil Nigeria Limited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.