Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? (1659 Views)

Hilarious Pics : When U Wanna Hit The Street Dis Xmas / U Wanna Laff? Then Click Here!. / Funny Picture U Wanna See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by onila(f): 2:31am On Apr 21, 2012
chasing girls, guys chasing you, the time u wear skippy clothes, go clubbing every weekend. .I wanna be young forever sometimes smiley

[450.380]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1nbvplgElw?version=3&amp[font/]
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by hawtin: 2:37am On Apr 21, 2012
I can now see you are very frustrated. Old age caught up with you without marriage and you felt the best way is to act childish on Nl. Hence all your foolish threads but it is still not going to get you a man undecided you are UGLY, you aint got no alibi you ugly! I bet you are hoping to snatch sexkillz from me, it wont work slurpy second!
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by onila(f): 2:41am On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin: I can now see you are very frustrated. Old age caught up with you without marriage and you felt the best way is to act childish on Nl. Hence all your foolish threads but it is still not going to get you a man undecided you are UGLY, you aint got no alibi you ugly! I bet you are hoping to snatch sexkillz from me, it wont work slurpy second!

damn what a brat....some pple are obsessed with some people in this section
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by tpia5: 3:14am On Apr 21, 2012
lmao
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by tpia5: 3:15am On Apr 21, 2012
@ topic

no, not really.

dont think its something i'd want, assuming i were in that situation.
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by hawtin: 3:17am On Apr 21, 2012
onila:

damn what a brat....some pple are obsessed with some people in this section

who is a brat btw me and you? i only pity the belly you burst out from. a case of a Cesarian session gone bad. your brain must have been injected while trying to stitch your mother's belly back. old Arrow with a capital T. now go on and self-service yourself to bed will you
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by onila(f): 3:22am On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin:

who is a brat btw me and you? i only pity the belly you burst out from. a case of a Cesarian session gone bad. your brain must have been injected while trying to stitch your mother's belly back. old Arrow with a capital T. now go on and self-service yourself to bed will you

yawns! bla, bla, BLA and crap again

GET THE FUC/K OUT OF MY THREAD! U PARASITE!
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by onila(f): 3:23am On Apr 21, 2012
tpia@:
@ topic

no, not really.

dont think its something i'd want, assuming i were in that situation.

hmmmmm
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by KevinII(m): 3:27am On Apr 21, 2012
hawtin: I can now see you are very frustrated. Old age caught up with you without marriage and you felt the best way is to act childish on Nl. Hence all your foolish threads but it is still not going to get you a man undecided you are UGLY, you aint got no alibi you ugly! I bet you are hoping to snatch sexkillz from me, it wont work slurpy second!
hawtin:

shut up you shameless man snatcher fighting on the internet because of man did she say anything about a man? You are not only a brat but also a Arrow gnat snatch snitch biatch clat blat slat and everything that has a and t in it. ode
erm come to my room i will treat you nice. am waiting
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by KevinII(m): 3:29am On Apr 21, 2012
onila:

hmmmmm
em onila come to my room i will make you feel young forever. it is a promise. am waiting
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by KevinII(m): 3:34am On Apr 21, 2012
Kevin_II:

shut up you shameless man snatcher fighting on the internet because of man did she say anything about a man? You are not only a brat but also a Arrow gnat snatch snitch biatch clat blat slat and everything that has a and t in it. ode
on a second tot please stay where you are. dont come no more.
https://www.nairaland.com/918066/sexkillz-let-us-make-love#10630719
i hear say na man dey pose as woman to make himself feel good. sexkillz i hail thee o
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by onila(f): 3:39am On Apr 21, 2012
grin grin
Kevin_II:

grin grin
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by anonymus11: 4:19am On Apr 21, 2012
Kevin_II:
on a second tot please stay where you are. dont come no more.
https://www.nairaland.com/918066/sexkillz-let-us-make-love#10630719
i hear say na man dey pose as woman to make himself feel good. sexkillz i hail thee o

see dis one................. is it not u dt abused me d other day to shut up concerning sexkillz............ i hope u can see for ya self d extreme measures dt donkey with a toe ring can take just to have rep on nl.......... dt omo baba shoe maker is d way he is becuz u all gave him dt power. as for his other handle huntin abi na hunters hawt by d time i put boiling ring and werepe for him brokoto he will remain a rat till death........ only god knows his next handle might be liberian girl,as long as he is turned on
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by Odunnu: 6:10am On Apr 21, 2012
hoi hoi hoi hoi hoi. Easy o!
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by tpia5: 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2012
onila: chasing girls, guys chasing you, the time u wear skippy clothes, go clubbing every weekend. .I wanna be young forever sometimes smiley

aigbon.
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by Ruqaya(f): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2012
I don't wanna b young 4ever bt i don wanna die
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by Nobody: 4:23am On Sep 26, 2012
No. Not really.
Being young is stressful. tongue
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by babarazy: 5:44am On Sep 26, 2012
Can someone pls tell me wats dis thread about?
Re: Sometimes Dont U Wanna Be Young Forever? by odizzy: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2012
Pls wia re my? I my rily in joke section? D ppl who re here re not even familiar 2 me, i cnt even understnd d blah blah blah dey writtin, so childish. O God 4giv me 4 entrin dis thread, i promise not to do it again * leaves d thread wit a hot loud fart*

(1) (Reply)

Akpos Was Sitting And Girl Was Standing / Checkout Some Funny Texts Of 2014 / What Is Wrong With This Picture??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.