Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,015 members, 7,928,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:57 AM

Sowing Seed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sowing Seed (561 Views)

Memo To Desperate Single Nigerian Women: Stop Sowing Seeds For Husbands! / How Seed Sowing Is Tearing Marriages Apart In Christ Embassy / Should Money From Sowing Of The Seed Go To Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowing Seed by ebamma(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2012
i have been in an arguement with a friend about sowing seed and i was telling him that i can't sow seed for no pastor to use my money to buy jet,sometimes some christians are plain stupid, is it only when a pastor prays for u that God will answer,many of this pentecostal churches are plain exploitation centres.
Re: Sowing Seed by Jenwitemi(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2012
Just like kalo kalo machine, you have to slot in money(read, sow seed) to win money. Whether you will get any money out of the kalo kalo machine is another matter entirely.
Re: Sowing Seed by LogicMind: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2012
when i look around and see that i am a lot better off than seed sowers, i rejoice that my brain can actually reason and be useful.
Re: Sowing Seed by Joagbaje(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2012
ebamma: i have been in an arguement with a friend about sowing seed and i was telling him that i can't sow seed for no pastor to use my money to buy jet,sometimes some christians are plain stupid, is it only when a pastor prays for u that God will answer,many of this pentecostal churches are plain exploitation centres.

It's your salvation that counts, your soul first. Your money can only be precious if you're saved

(1) (Reply)

A Sinner's Prayer And The Mercy Of God / Follow Me / Are You Trapped In A Sense Of Religiosity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.