Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,657 members, 7,937,953 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ma Point Of View!!! A Must Read - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ma Point Of View!!! A Must Read (581 Views)

RAPE 3D: From The Victims Point Of View / This One Is For Obiagelli- HBD Ma / The Only Finz I Do Wif Ma Life.... Help Me Lord. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ma Point Of View!!! A Must Read by davades(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2012
Hello NLders I've been thinking of this ƒσя a while And I think it is high time I voice out ma view. I know some will or definitely criticize me for this but I dont think I'd care. Nlders pls wake up to †ђξ call of your fellow NLder's. I've seen posts And threads which makes me feels there are certain help one can gain here.

People trade here with different stuffs like cars,properties,clothings etc And i've seen people talk about their financial status,standards And also seen People flaunt
Their cars, houses etc

And we have managers,C.E.Os,contractors,travellers And people that owns their personal business And office here etc

So due to †ђξ current situation of †ђξ country we have NLders here that are just average,some are Jobless,some are battling with one issue or †ђξ other.

So my conclusion is that let the privileged NLders start by helping the less privilege And average NLders e.g with employments, Jobs etc

Just ma view!
Re: Ma Point Of View!!! A Must Read by davades(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: Ma Point Of View!!! A Must Read by r231(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2012
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Gentleman? / Where Are The Antagonists?,the Cowards,the Short Sighted Organisms. / Bonny Light Cif/tto Wth Pop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.