Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,117 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader (17249 Views)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / T.B Joshua Again. Goodnews This Time, For Argentina. / Tb Joshua Again! Church Hiv Prayer Cure Claims 'cause Three Deaths' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by mangbede: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
payless:

This guy did not specifically said Malawaian President was going to die. He actually said "African Leader". If you all remembered that Nelson Mandella was critically sick few weeks ago and many thought he was going to die, so this fake Pastor came out few day later and said one "African Leader" was going to die. TB Joshua actually thought Mandella was going to die. TB Joshua should just mention names instead of all these vague prognoses of his. Bastard!

n who r u to condemn any man of God?God is seriously using T:B Joshua n there is notin any1 can do about it aside jelousy
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by DExplorer1: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2012
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by mangbede: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
That man is something, but definitely not God's messenger. I've yet to hear a positive profeces from him.

u r ignorant about the tins of the spirit,so keep ur vague ideas to urself n stop abusing God servant....
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by DExplorer1: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
naijaspeak: my friend you continue to be a doubting thomases. This is the time for the human race to repent and follow god

tha must be your own g-od in small initial letter

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by mangbede: 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

"A FAITHFUL MEMBER"

not realy,I just realised ppl who criticise T:B joshua r doin it because of jelousy....any pastor who thinks the man is unclean should go n 'deliver him'y telin us on newspapers,magazines,nairaland that the man is 'evil'...so now ppl should nt av the gift of healin, deliverance,n prophecy again?....

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Eltonluigi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
Be vigilant! T.B Joshua aka The Grim Reaper speaks again and might visit soon.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by benkings(m): 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2012
mangbede:

not realy,I just realised ppl who criticise T:B joshua r doin it because of jelousy....any pastor who thinks the man is unclean should go n 'deliver him'y telin us on newspapers,magazines,nairaland that the man is 'evil'...so now ppl should nt av the gift of healin, deliverance,n prophecy again?....
exactly on point dy shuld go nd deliver him.....since dy ar d beta servants of God........@ every oda empty drumz disturbin d peace here,pls u dnt even know d effort (MOG) did behind screen......he has rili done great tins 4 dis country dat u dnt knw of......nd u dnt nid 2 knw becus God is d only 1 who rewards perfectly........stop carrying oda pples opinion all bout....d moment u start sayin(dy said) den u are confesin ur weaknes as a xtain nd it simply means u dnt have direct source with God,but u only listen 2 wat odas sy 2 judge........
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Eltonluigi(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
naijaspeak: my friend you continue to be a doubting thomases. This is the time for the human race to repent and follow god
Human race?? What about the animal kingdom too??
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by studM(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
August21: From majority of the comments, it is obvious dat evry1 here is beating abt d bush.
For u to argue for or against, u shd state ur Views and back it up with a gud example and ur reason for such a view. We are literates here. Let's get to a stage in Nigeria whr we argue wt points or facts.
Things to note b4 u argue:
1) Who is a fake prophet
2) How do dey operate
3)What criteria shd we consider b4 we say a person is a fake.
Enlighten us wt ur ansa b4 u talk. I.e make a Reasonable point.
For me anyway I think no one has bn able to convince me wt a reasonable point. Here. So, am still waiting. -----August21.

LITMUS TEST FOR EVERY WORD OF PROPHECY(1TIM4;1,2);
1,every word of prophecy that comes from God always speak peace at the end to the recipient(s)(psm85:cool
2,it must be profitable to the recipient(s)(isa48:17,2tim3:16,17)
this is the litmus test that every word of prophecy u hear must be tried upon,the bible said we should prove all things(1thes19;21)
NB;there are lying wonders(2thes2;9)
pastor TB Joshua's prophecies to the best of my knowledge does not pass the acid test,his prophecies always spells doom,his always instill fear 2 the recipients(s),and GOD has not given us the spirit of fear,but of love,power and of a sound mind(2tim1;7)

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Acidosis(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
mangbede:

WORD! ! ! ! !
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
Prophecy, Prophecy, Prophecy
....I see all jobless NLers get very good jobs within one month,
....I see all who desire good wives & good husbands locate their heart desires in no time,
....I prophesy the end of Boko Haram soonest
....Oh I see the total annihilation of all looters of our common weath in this country
....I see prosperity cover the whole length and breadth of Nigeria as the waters cover the sea
....Some people will see this prosperity but they will not pertake of it because they are part of the cause of Nigerians economic woes
....I still have more prophecies but I need to take a rest for now
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by benkings(m): 4:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
studM:

LITMUS TEST FOR EVERY WORD OF PROPHECY(1TIM4;1,2);
1,every word of prophecy that comes from God always speak peace at the end to the recipient(s)(psm85:cool
2,it must be profitable to the recipient(s)(isa48:17,2tim3:16,17)
this is the litmus test that every word of prophecy u hear must be tried upon,the bible said we should prove all things(1thes19;21)
NB;there are lying wonders(2thes2;9)
pastor TB Joshua's prophecies to the best of my knowledge does not pass the acid test,his prophecies always spells doom,his always instill fear 2 the recipients(s),and GOD has not given us the spirit of fear,but of love,power and of a sound mind(2tim1;7)
....pls do me a favor by reading this....2chronicles 18...
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by DExplorer1: 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2012
misterme: Prophecy, Prophecy, Prophecy
....I see all jobless NLers get very good jobs within one month,
....I see all who desire good wives & good husbands locate their heart desires in no time,
....I prophesy the end of Boko Haram soonest
....Oh I see the total annihilation of all looters of our common weath in this country
....I see prosperity cover the whole length and breadth of Nigeria as the waters cover the sea
....Some people will see this prosperity but they will not pertake of it because they are part of the cause of Nigerians economic woes
....I still have more prophecies but I need to take a rest for now

You just earn for yourself a potential member. What's the name of your church?

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Kay17: 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
TB Joshua is just a nigga clown. If he has the power of foresight, why can't he make good use of it? There are lots of mysteries to be uncovered, technology to be discovered etc. He should tell us where the other gospel books are hidden, how titanic sank, the physical composition of the Universe.

However as long as communists like Jim Jones perform miracles and prophecies, why can't TB Joshua??
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by 2wins(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
PROPHECY : This year's Christmas will fall on December 25.
My Pastor said it in our church (Final Battle Miracle Church) tday.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 22, 2012
smart chap. he is sitting on both sides of the fence incase anything happens. if the leader doesn't die, he will then claim that it was his prayers that saved him. talking about double standards. smh embarassed smart chap. he is sitting on both sides of the fence incase anything happens. if the leader doesn't die, he will then claim that it was his prayers that saved him. talking about double standards. smh
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nairaboi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
T.B, T.B, T.B. I tink we all knw what T.B means? If only dat guy could predict the champions league winner. . . I rest my case.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Canisma(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2012
Folks, 2 chronicles chapter 18 tells us how 400 lying prophets deceived Ahab that victory is ahead in the war which he was about to go into.
Only prophet micah prophecied that the king would not return back. The bible told us that the king out of hatred, imprisoned the prophet labelling him as prophet of doom, for saying something different from other 400 prophets. Alas, the king later went to the war and HE NEVER CAME BACK. HE WAS KILLED IN THE WAR.
>
In December 2010, prophet T.B Joshua prophecied in almost every Nigeria newspaper thus, I SEE BLOOD EVERYWHERE.
The Oyedepo's, the Kumuyi's, the Adeboye's and their likes were busy prophecying good and nice things for the coming year.
What did we see ?
A VERY BLOODY 2011. No thanks to Boko Haram.
Who is real now and who is fake ?
People are so blind. Most christians dont even read the bible. Almost all the prophets in the bible were persecuted due to the nature of their prophecies.
We are used to pastors, Rev. Fathers and evangelists. But we are not used to prophets at all. This is because of the nature of their calling and mode of operation.
This same T.B Joshua prophecied that the super eagles would not qualify to the last nations cup. Instead of them to go to him and ask him what to do in order to escape the impending calamity, The authority called up multiple pastors who went and prayed and prayed and prayed for the super eagles there in their camp. Still, THEY LOST OUT JUST AS THE PROPHET SAID.

Now, the prophet has today said that by june 1st this year, the full wrath of God shall start falling upon the looters and war mongers in Nigeria. I watched it live this morning.
This is goodnews to the country. Especially for those who are saying that Prophet T.B Joshua only prophecy bad things. How about having the full judgement of God on our corrupt politicians.
The book of chronicles tells me that today, IN EVERY 400 pastors i see today, there can only be ONE REAL ONE. OTHERS ARE FAKE.
A pastor that does not hear from God is not fit to be called A PASTOR.
We blame the jews for crucifying Jesus Christ, now here we are persecuting HIS HOLY PROPHET.
I have studied this man called T.B Joshua and i can tell you that any pastor that speaks ill of him should be avoided. Simply, that pastor does not hear from God.
Dont forget, IN EVERY 400 PASTORS IN NIGERIA, ONLY ONE COULD BE TRUE AND REAL.
Watch out for the most hated fellow in their midst, just like Joseph in the bible, that one is the real one. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Slizbeat(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
wesley80:

^^ Are u serious or just kidding? Please say more and explain what lead to his prophecy cos I know he never makes statements in isolation.
yes he xaid it 4 real. I was in his church today. Jst wait til 1st june.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Charles002(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2012
PROFESY! PROFESY!! PROFESY!!!

I SEE THE SUN SHINE TOMOROW, A CERTAIN WHITE AND BLUE CLOUD ROLLING UNDER THE SUN, AND A LADY HAVING DINNER AT MR. BIGGS.

OH..OH..OH....I CAN SEE MORE!!!

I SEE THE SUN GO DOWN IN THE EVENING AND I SEE OBJ SLEEPING ON HIS BED!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......SANTA...KO...KO.....KO......KO....KARIMA SHUA KA..KA..JI DI MASTER...MMMMMMMMMM
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Decryptor(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2012
ijigbamigb: Prophecy, Prophecy, Prophecy

I see Boko Haram attacks in a State from of the South Part of Nigeria,
Shaaaataaaapppp! Who knows your address?
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Decryptor(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
That man is something, but definitely not God's messenger. I've yet to hear a positive profeces from him.
He dishes out "prophecies" not "profeces" ok. You should have schooled in the east.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Decryptor(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
Laalamed: Prophesy!a political leader in nigeria would die soon.he would be flown abroad for treatment instead of treatment at home.his corpse would be brought back to country.
Shaaaaaraaaap! Nobody knows your address!
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by benkings(m): 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
Canisma: Folks, 2 chronicles chapter 18 tells us how 400 lying prophets deceived Ahab that victory is ahead in the war which he was about to go into.
Only prophet micah prophecied that the king would not return back. The bible told us that the king out of hatred, imprisoned the prophet labelling him as prophet of doom, for saying something different from other 400 prophets. Alas, the king later went to the war and HE NEVER CAME BACK. HE WAS KILLED IN THE WAR.
>
In December 2010, prophet T.B Joshua prophecied in almost every Nigeria newspaper thus, I SEE BLOOD EVERYWHERE.
The Oyedepo's, the Kumuyi's, the Adeboye's and their likes were busy prophecying good and nice things for the coming year.
What did we see ?
A VERY BLOODY 2011. No thanks to Boko Haram.
Who is real now and who is fake ?
People are so blind. Most christians dont even read the bible. Almost all the prophets in the bible were persecuted due to the nature of their prophecies.
We are used to pastors, Rev. Fathers and evangelists. But we are not used to prophets at all. This is because of the nature of their calling and mode of operation.
This same T.B Joshua prophecied that the super eagles would not qualify to the last nations cup. Instead of them to go to him and ask him what to do in order to escape the impending calamity, The authority called up multiple pastors who went and prayed and prayed and prayed for the super eagles there in their camp. Still, THEY LOST OUT JUST AS THE PROPHET SAID.

Now, the prophet has today said that by june 1st this year, the full wrath of God shall start falling upon the looters and war mongers in Nigeria. I watched it live this morning.
This is goodnews to the country. Especially for those who are saying that Prophet T.B Joshua only prophecy bad things. How about having the full judgement of God on our corrupt politicians.
The book of chronicles tells me that today, IN EVERY 400 pastors i see today, there can only be ONE REAL ONE. OTHERS ARE FAKE.
A pastor that does not hear from God is not fit to be called A PASTOR.
We blame the jews for crucifying Jesus Christ, now here we are persecuting HIS HOLY PROPHET.
I have studied this man called T.B Joshua and i can tell you that any pastor that speaks ill of him should be avoided. Simply, that pastor does not hear from God.
Dont forget, IN EVERY 400 PASTORS IN NIGERIA, ONLY ONE COULD BE TRUE AND REAL.
Watch out for the most hated fellow in their midst, just like Joseph in the bible, that one is the real one. Shalom
HELP ME TELL DEM........d more dy criticise dis man d more i luv him......

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Decryptor(m): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2012
mkpologwu: Prophecy! I will go to work tomorrow by God's grace! No caricature meant pls!
Shaaaaaataaaaappp! That's if you even have a job in the first place
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Decryptor(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2012
Charles002: PROFESY! PROFESY!! PROFESY!!!

I SEE THE SUN SHINE TOMOROW, A CERTAIN WHITE AND BLUE CLOUD ROLLING UNDER THE SUN, AND A LADY HAVING DINNER AT MR. BIGGS.

OH..OH..OH....I CAN SEE MORE!!!

I SEE THE SUN GO DOWN IN THE EVENING AND I SEE OBJ SLEEPING ON HIS BED!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......SANTA...KO...KO.....KO......KO....KARIMA SHUA KA..KA..JI DI MASTER...MMMMMMMMMM
Sharaaaaaappppp! Go and learn how to spell prophesy well before you come here to type rubbish!
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by hikmoj(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] why dis bros no dey see better things other than evil...abeg tell ur jinn make them they help u get good prophesy...mtewwww!
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
She has Cancer and she would die soon, that is for sure due to the critical condition of her sickness. And, Hugho Chavez of Venezuela would be the next person to die soon of cancer. Not to forget Fidel Castro!

There is no prophesy in all of these. This so called prophet is just using people conditions to pry into intelligence and most Nigerians always fall for that.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by PA1982(f): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
TopAnalyst:

I'm sorry sis; I just felt so disappointed at your comments - above.
I suggest you read-only and not make further comments on this thread. Thanks

My answers were serious.
As far as I'm concerned prophecy is simply a technique of scam artists.
I've explained why.
And I'll explain again as needed.
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by Tropilo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
Okija_juju: I hope the man of god that dies is one of the criminal jet owners and his mode of death is a plane crash in one of their fancy jets. angry

Nwa Okija, i predicted u'll talk like this. See now!
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by eherbal(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DSCAMMER grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by colossus19: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
Prophet of doom is @ it again...Йą only God go fit help us oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbaka Speaks About Killing Of Father Offu, Insists Buhari Is Not Our Problem / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.