Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,524 members, 7,920,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. (1491 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got / Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by kepstone: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
Reality talk. I was in sch when my friend karl said he was going 4 shiloh (living faith church annual meeting) in December, so i said ok, dt i in particular will not make it. karl has dated Debra for 4 yrs n things went smooth 4 them, not until he went 4 shiloh in December d whole story changed. While karl was in shiloh Debra went 2 c a male guy disturbing her arround 6pm n dey discuss til around 11pm she could nt go home so she slept over in d guys room. Dt 9t they were intimate 2wice. She lost her virginity n got pregnant. Karl has never slept with Debra in 4yrs of thr relation becos he is a christian and want to kip himslf. When he came back n notice some changes in Debra, he confronted her n she confess wit tears wat transpered between her and d other guy. Debra claimd dt she loves karl dts wy she is saying d truth and do nt want 2 loose him. i know karl Loves Debra. Now she pregnant and want 2 abort d baby cos d guy wil nt accept d fact dt he impragnated her. Karl said 2 Debra do nt abort d baby but Debra went bhind him and had abortion. Karl stil love her but wat should he do wit abortion and wat of if she has lost her WOMB. Should continue in dis relationship or move on with his life.
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by deHitchcock(f): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2012
Are Ɣ☺ΰ karl?then I ‎​wιℓℓ know what to say tongue
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Killz3(m): 6:28pm On Apr 21, 2012
kepstone: Reality talk. I was in sch when my friend karl said he is going 4 shiloh in December, so i said ok i will not make it. He karl dated Debra for 4 yrs n things went smooth, not until he went 4 shiloh d story changed. While karl was in shiloh Debra went 2 c a male guy disturbing her arround 6pm n dey discuss til around 11pm she could nt go home so she slept over. Dt 9t they were intimate 2wice. She lost her virginity n got pregnant. Karl has never slept with Debra in 4yrs of thr relation. When he came back n notice some changes he confronted her n she confess wit tears wat transpered between her and d other guy. Debra claimd dt she loves karl i know karl Loves Debra. Now she pregnant and want 2 abort d baby cos d guy wil nt accept d fact dt he impragnated her. Karl said do nt abot d baby but Debra went and had abortion. Karl stil love her but wat should he do wit abortion and wat of if she has lost her WOMB.
Karl is a what? Karl is a discombobulated fool!

Can't believe we still have guys as dumbassed as Karl or whatever his name is.
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Flashaldrin(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
So whats your question exactly??
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by echobee(f): 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
what exactly
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
when next any lame a$$ dumb a$$ fool like Karl meets any girl he should fukc her and get the damn virginity bullsh!t thing over with
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by pendo89(f): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
grin grin what is not happening here?
am soo lost between karl,shiloh and debra.
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by afrodiva: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2012
Utter gibberish! !!!!!
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by cowgurl: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
If e luvs er dat much afta al she's done, den 'l suggest dy both visit a doctor 2 b sure er womb is okay 4 child bearin. God knows if I were Karl, dat relationship is O...VER.
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2012
Karl should date Shiloh. Case closed!
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by agiboma(f): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
she will not loose her womb because of an abortion, if he wants to be with her he should just do that and forget everything else
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
so what has shiloh got to do with the story, why not Girl cheats on Boyfriend, {SexKillz: wink}
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by omega25red(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2012
so what exactly is shiloh?

poster tell karl to either continue seeing her because whats done is done or he can just leave.
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Killz3(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
^ lol see wetin these people don make me do, oh well let me not modify it cheesy
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Killz3(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
pc guru: ^ lol see wetin these people don make me do, oh well let me not modify it cheesy
Pls edit it, i go comot am now. . . Make i no fall your hand. cheesy
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2012
changed my mind cheesy
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Killz3(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2012
pc guru: changed my mind cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Fynist(m): 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2012
Wetin the Karli dey look for four years before that friend tear deborah a new hole.make im go shiloh back.let him fast and pray.I assure you the girl go re-virgin.the next day that hole go close.abi am i lied.##hiccup#
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by armadeo(m): 1:35am On Apr 22, 2012
tales by moonlight. if tru how can she refuse to DROP 4 4 yrs den suddenly drop oone night for anoda guy. lol entertainment

Fynist: Wetin the Karli dey look for four years before that friend tear deborah a new hole.make im go shiloh back.let him fast and pray.I assure you the girl go re-virgin.the next day that hole go close.abi am i lied.##hiccup#

1 Like

Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 22, 2012
story lacks substance but typical Nollywood script.
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by denzel2009: 6:09am On Apr 22, 2012
omega25red: so what exactly is shiloh?

poster tell karl to either continue seeing her because whats done is done or he can just leave.

Shiloh fucke[i]d[/i] karl.
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by born2boink(m): 7:54am On Apr 22, 2012
Won ti dobo omo yen pa grin
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2012
born2fuck: Won ti dobo omo yen pa grin
Ki lo nje be? grin
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by born2boink(m): 8:12am On Apr 22, 2012
bayooooooo:
Ki lo nje be? grin
awon boys ti crucify obo
Re: She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. by DukeNija(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2012
~Killz~:

Karl is a what? Karl is a discombobulated fool!

Can't believe we still have guys as dumbassed as Karl or whatever his name is.
Karl will become a sharp guy from today. Mumu Karl angry

(1) (Reply)

Help. Two Masters In The Same Ship / 60 Things ALL GIRLS Should Know About GUYS / Why Does The Womanliness Bear Nasty Names (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.