Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,262 members, 7,894,145 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10907922 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10066) (10067) (10068) (10069) (10070) (10071) (10072) ... (19677) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Unlimited22:

I have a lot of respect for you. But I think years of being abroad have made you forget that flames are actually fiery.

See, a man whose house is burning does not go around chasing rats. This fight against SARS is a fight to stay ALIVE.

The day sodiq shared his story here and some people were calling for him to be brave, I was just laughing. Him and his brother could've been killed and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING would've happened. How do you attempt to address unemployment and insecurity when you aren't sure the next meeting with people who are meant to protect you will be your last?

The call to end SARS will eventually spread to reform the entire police force, but this is a necessary start. These guys are soulless, bloodthirsty

Why Is it only SARS, all the time?
well,i Think it is because people can't differentiate SARS from other tactical units.Even Armed Robbers Self Dey Pretend To Be SARS.they dont usually wear their uniforms,nah the f up b dat.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

I have not been in Nigeria for a while but my recollection is this

We have
1. Police that wear black on black and are not good for anything beyond husband and wife fight. They are so useless that they cannot controldog and goats, Area thugs regularly beat police up. these are the police you will call that robbers are in your house and they will tell you to bring car to drive them. They are only good when collecting N20 from motorists

We have
2. Soldiers whose training are for real war. They no dey hear word and are very brutal. They are not fit for society except full blown war and jungle

Then we had
3 Mobile Police, they are like an hybrid of the 2. They are not as weak as normal police and not as fierce as soldiers. These were deployed to help in riots, communal clashes and later to keep law and order in the city because Police were totally inadequate.
We started having Operation Sweep, Rapid Response Squad and SARS which are feared by most and most people initially gave them credit for reducing crime. But as we know things get corrupted, these people became laws onto themselves and go overboard many times. You wont deny that even at this time, criminals cyber criminals, armed robbers still fear SARS more than anyone else

The question now is if we abolish SARS

1. what happens to the good work these SARS do? who will do it?

2. What happens to people you have trained to use guns and now without a means of livelihood. These will be the new vicious armed robbers

I think these pressure will make them know people are watching them closely and any misdeed will be treated as a criminal offence. any extra judicial killing will be treated and tried as a murder case

There is a lot wrong with law enforcement in many places, The field officers are not the most educated and are just a shade better than criminals themselves. Unless you pay more I doubt you will get better than those
SARS have outlived their usefulness and cannot be reformed. Lack of education is not an excuse to behave literally like animals

A gang of officers who stalk people to the point that Youths literally are online warning each other of their presence is a sign of a failed unit. Criminals are also now wary of their movement due to this anyway and know where to avoid so what's the point. SARS now are more well known for going through your phone and bank apps than stopping and solving actual crimes.

Are they not vicious armed robbers already? At least with armed robbers you turn to police for help. When the police themselves are robbing you who do you then turn to?

They are not doing any good work. We saw what happened when 1 million boys and Badoo people were on rampage it was people that became their own security.

Besides SARS was not created to stop cybercrime. The annoying thing is they actually are on the payroll of these cybercriminals so who is fooling who? Instead they stop the normal blue collar hustler on the street, the barber, the mechanic, people working various forms of informal employment asking them to part with 6 figure sums to regain their freedom. Where in the world have you heard police marching you to ATM to empty your account? Whether in Syria or South Sudan. How are they different from armed robbers?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bunsenbun:
"retrain and reform" sars,that is what has to be done not end them.
How do you plan on retraining and reforming. Is this the first time you have heard of proposed SARS reform?

They need to be ended. They have killed and robbed enough. They are the criminals they were supposed to protect us from

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bunsenbun:

I've been following your lines here and none of it makes any sense.

SARS has gone 'rogue'. When a force goes rogue there's no sort of reformation that'd help.

Didn't Buhari Order a complete overhaul of it about a year ago? What is still happening today?

They've been banned for like 4x in 4 years from patrol check? Did they ever stop?

These guys are animals who consists of ex cons, cultists, touts and former/present armed robbers and you think any sort of reformation would work? Man you need to get off your high horse!

I lost a dear friend to these animals just because he had a Mac book and wouldn't follow them to the ATM to pay them? Till date nothing was done as their Heads claimed the said guys were off duty the day it happened. It has never happened to you doesn't mean a thousand more people are not affected.

We live in the social media age and how many times have we read SARS foiling a robbery or any sort? They've lost their purpose and going around taking people's lives. They don't even take orders from any one and you want a reformation?

It should be scrapped once and for all!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
A40:
How do you plan on retraining and reforming. Is this the first time you have heard of proposed SARS reform?

They need to be ended. They have killed and robbed enough. They are the criminals they were supposed to protect us from
this will be the first time, "SARS REFORM WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2020
HewlettPackard:

You have to look at the standpoint of some of these SARS apologist, some are speaking from privilege positions, some have never really experienced the atrocities of the Criminal Unit or live/have lived in an environment that does. Some travel by Air so they don't really get a grasp of what these animals perpetuate on the highway. Some are living outside the country and think they know better on how to deal with animals we encounter on a daily.
You make a good point. The lady they arrested, raped and killed I'm sure she was a criminal too or they were fighting crime then. It's easy and sweet to talk because you have not been victims of their nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bunsenbun:
this will be the first time, "SARS REFORM WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY"
Are you a SARS officer? I have to ask at this point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bunsenbun:
What was done in 2017, 2018 and 2019? Even February this year, an order was given. The police have shown that it is impossible to retrain and reform SARS because they've been doing so for the last 3 years and things are getting worse

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bunsenbun:
well,i Think it is because people can't differentiate SARS from other tactical units.Even Armed Robbers Self Dey Pretend To Be SARS.they dont usually wear their uniforms,nah the f up b dat.
Almost every case ends up in the stations. Na arm robbers dey carry their victims go station?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
VargasVee:

I've been following your lines here and none of it makes any sense.

SARS has gone 'rogue'. When a force goes rogue there's no sort of reformation that'd help.

Didn't Buhari Order a complete overhaul of it about a year ago? What is still happening today?

They've been banned for like 4x in 4 years from patrol check? Did they ever stop?

These guys are animals who consists of ex cons, cultists, touts and former/present armed robbers and you think any sort of reformation would work? Man you need to get off your high horse!

I lost a dear friend to these animals just because he had a Mac book and wouldn't follow them to the ATM to pay them? Till date nothing was done as their Heads claimed the said guys were off duty the day it happened. It has never happened to you doesn't mean a thousand more people are not affected.

We live in the social media age and how many times have we read SARS foiling a robbery or any sort? They've lost their purpose and going around taking people's lives. They don't even take orders from any one and you want a reformation?

It should be scrapped once and for all!!

I think people that have seen their modus operandi and are still advocating reform are just being deliberately obtuse. Or are benefiting from the malaise.

I can understand people who perhaps aren't based in Nigeria and don't know how they operate talking from limited information standpoint but if you know anyone who has had to part with their hard earned money for absolutely no reason you will not be here talking nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
Vargasvee, i understand that you have lost someone to sars brutality but if you "end sars" what would happen to the "ex-sars" officers you had given guns to, knowing their "history"?.Won't they go into "full time armed robbery"?.The water is bad does not mean we should break the calabash as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bunsenbun:
Guy, just shut the fucck up! Seeing you make excuses for those beasts makes me sick to my stomach.

If you don't have anything sensible to say, just shut the fucck up for Christ sake!!

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
eph12:

What was done in 2017, 2018 and 2019? Even February this year, an order was given. The police have shown that it is impossible to retrain and reform SARS because they've been doing so for the last 3 years and things are getting worse
are you sure the training no be "audio"?.I don't trust our Nigerian Police Force.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
eph12:

Almost every case ends up in the stations. Na arm robbers dey carry their victims go station?

grin grin grin

This question off me grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
pkasso:
Guy, just shut the fucck up! Seeing you make excuses for those beasts makes me sick to my stomach.

If you don't have anything sensible to say, just shut the fucck up for Christ sake!!
with due respect,i would ask you to please calm your nerves,ahbi you wan beat me from the internet?.All my encounters with the said "beasts" have not been "beastly".Yes,they are a lot of bad eggs in sars,what they need is reforms/rehabilitation with proper and effective follow ups and charging erring officers.Not your over the top approach.
Nigeria hasn't worked properly for many years despite many "reforms" ,i haven't heard you talk about "ending Nigeria" Or Have You?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2020
seankafor:
I have to enter in here unfortunately.

It is not Sars that reduced armed robbery anything.. it is this same yahoo that reduced armed robbery and kidnapping and also cultism.

I remember when I first entered my university newly, you dare not move around if it's past 6pm, unless you re in one frat or the other.. even the rival frats will drive you once you cross their territory.

But come today, those things are close to extinct.. only village urchins now engage in peanut robbery and cultism..
All those bad boys has diversified to cyber crime know n as yahoo..
What will use meagre phone or chicken change and do when you can engage in cyber crime and collect cool fridged hard currencies..

The only reason people fear Sars is just because of their guns and nothing more.. if Sars dey craze, e get some niggas wey dey craze pass dem.. but due to say dem give them guns and that liberty to do anyhow.. that's what swelling Thier head.

Boys fear efcc more than Sars..but still yet they don't clamour for end of efcc..

True that Sars men dont fear nor hesitate to engage armed robbers but neither armed robbers fear them either.. I have seen boys with bare hands tussle it out with them Sars ( who were holding gun)... So saying it's because of Sars armed robbery stopped is fallacy.

My problem in all these is this.. the efcc is there to tackle cyber crime and financial crimes.. army is there to tackle external aggression and terrorism.. nscdc has their own jobs do those frsc and navy..

Now Sars which is supposed to be limited to armed robbery case which they were designed for.. now left it and started chasing yahoo boys .. not only yahoo boys, they now started harassing young boys and every other person whilst looking for any opportunity to extort them..
That name sars needs to be scrapped and those personnel's drafted to the main police with their full me tags and uniforms just like every other police..

That leaverage of them wearing mufti and tag name sars needs to be abolished..

#endsars
You have said it all. Even the Yahoo boys they will harass are the struggling ones wey never chop belleful.

You think SARS will stop Hushpuppi, Rahman Jago and the rest

The real people SARS are terrorizing now are not Yahoo boys or criminals, it's the average youth on the street either into tech or other various forms of employment both formal and informal.

How can anyone reform a force that doesn't know that you have no business going through people's phones. That in big 2020 we have to tell police that you're not a criminal just because you own a laptop. Anybody defending these guys is crazy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2020
A40:
Are you a SARS officer? I have to ask at this point.
I am not a force member but i don't want sars to be disbanded because of the sheer number of friends that i have lost to cult induced clashes until SARS came on the beat forcing many cultists into hiding(dem b ex-cultists,so they know where to find their former people),ahbi my gadgets that have been "obtained"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2020
A40:
You have said it all. Even the Yahoo boys they will harass are the struggling ones wey never chop belleful.

You think SARS will stop Hushpuppi, Rahman Jago and the rest

The real people SARS are terrorizing now are not Yahoo boys or criminals, it's the average youth on the street either into tech or other various forms of employment both formal and informal.

How can anyone reform a force that doesn't know that you have no business going through people's phones. That in big 2020 we have to tell police that you're not a criminal just because you own a laptop. Anybody defending these guys is crazy
Aswear at the bolded, and it actually takes a level of sponsored bold dumbness to openly call for the reform of a rogue team like SARS.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Na these ones they wan reform grin grin
I laff in Nigeria

Imagine grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bunsenbun:
I am not a force member but i don't want sars to be disbanded because of the sheer number of friends that i have lost to cult induced clashes until SARS came on the beat forcing many cultists into hiding(dem b ex-cultists,so they know where to find their former people),ahbi my gadgets that have been "obtained"
I don't know the terrain of your state but we don't have cultist problem in Lagos. I can't speak for LASU or Laspotech but for UNILAG there's been nothing like cult clashes for a very very very long time.

If you're talking of small small boys wey corner bam. That one is down to rough neighborhoods like Agege, Bariga and Ikorodu however this has nothing to do with SARS.

SARS are not stopping those ones. They are disturbing young, innocent and vibrant youth trying to make the best out of the nothing Nigeria has given them. This is why everyone is angry and up in arms.

Do you see Nigerians complaining about EFCC? RRS?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bunsenbun:
are you sure the training no be "audio"?.I don't trust our Nigerian Police Force.
Na me you dey ask? Lol. You don't trust the NPF but you trust SARS? This matter go hard to settle o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

This question off me grin grin grin
Omo e weak me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bunsenbun:
with due respect,i would ask you to please calm your nerves,ahbi you wan beat me from the internet?.All my encounters with the said "beasts" have not been "beastly".Yes,they are a lot of bad eggs in sars,what they need is reforms/rehabilitation with proper and effective follow ups and charging erring officers.Not your over the top approach.
Nigeria hasn't worked properly for many years despite many "reforms" ,i haven't heard you talk about "ending Nigeria" Or Have You?.
Just tell us how Nigeria can be ended and we'll look into it

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bunsenbun:
Which means they have where their efforts and excesses will be appreciated. They should take all of them to rivers state then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Bunsenbun:
Vargasvee, i understand that you have lost someone to sars brutality but if you "end sars" what would happen to the "ex-sars" officers you had given guns to, knowing their "history"?.Won't they go into "full time armed robbery"?.The water is bad does not mean we should break the calabash as well.

I'm glad you said this. Now take the time to reread it the other way.

If you're worried about what they'll do when they're disbanded, what about when they're on so-called legal obligation to flex these weapons and power?

Exactly the reason SARS should not exist anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Na these ones they wan reform grin grin
I laff in Nigeria

You mean say na police be this grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2020
A40:
I think people that have seen their modus operandi and are still advocating reform are just being deliberately obtuse. Or are benefiting from the malaise.

I can understand people who perhaps aren't based in Nigeria and don't know how they operate talking from limited information standpoint but if you know anyone who has had to part with their hard earned money for absolutely no reason you will not be here talking nonsense

Exactly. It's appalling to say the least.

These illiterates understand zero to nothing about work ethics or basic human rights.

Reformation would do absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
MorataFC:
grin grin grin Shopping mall on mountain? You no dhey fast?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2020
No be lie. Na ex cultists full SARS.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Look at this uncle. undecided

I do Pizza, sharwama, chops, fried turkey laps and chilled wine to stream it down.

If you want locust eating prophets, elrony is your best bet.

Elrony grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
EarlRagnar2:
Police just killed one lautech student
#Endsars

That guy they put on bike died? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (10066) (10067) (10068) (10069) (10070) (10071) (10072) ... (19677) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.