Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,676 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10804731 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10155) (10156) (10157) (10158) (10159) (10160) (10161) ... (19519) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NihiIist(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lampard is the problem of this chelsea team. The way he organizes the team and his tactical approach exposes the team to facing more shots. Did you know that total number of shots Chelsea began to face per game after lampard took over increased by 40%. The problem of chelsea and kepa is lampard. The earlier he leaves the club, the better. His all out attacking approach exposes the backline alot.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
The real Raumdeuter sent his greetings to one of the best CBs of this era.

Our Ogbomoso low budget Raumdeuter will soon arrive with anger, but the L has already been served by Muller. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
NihiIist:
Lampard is the problem of this chelsea team. The way he organizes the team and his tactical approach exposes the team to facing more shots. Did you know that total number of shots Chelsea began to face per game after lampard took over increased by 40%. The problem of chelsea and kepa is lampard. The earlier he leaves the club, the better. His all out attacking approach exposes the backline alot.

You are a liar. Chelsea faced the 2nd least amount of shots last season after Man City, highlighted below. Go and blame your Spanish dwarf keeper, not Lampard.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Please, for those who saw the press conference what did the coach say about Ziyech
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chelsea had the second highest shots for and the second lowest shots against last season.

The next person that comes here to propagate lies go need to bring out stats. The manager has done his job by getting his team into the box and limiting the opposition shots - 2nd best in the league on both counts. Players brainfarting in situations they are expected to deal with can only be dealt with by replacing crap players, not by telling lies about the manager.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Actman05:
Please, for those who saw the press conference what did the coach say about Ziyech
I don't need the coach to tell me that Ziyech and Havertz needs to hit the gym.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
NihiIist:
Thank you bro. I’ve been saying this that his tactics is the reason we conceding goals and throw away leads.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
hensben:
Thank you bro. I’ve been saying this that his tactics is the reason we conceding goals and throw away leads.

Another confused fellow jumping on a lie to chat nonsense. How many shots did Chelsea face last season compared to opponents?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ibime:
Chelsea had the second highest shots for and the second lowest shots against last season.

The next person that comes here to propagate lies go need to bring out stats. The manager has done his job by getting his team into the box and limiting the opposition shots - 2nd best in the league on both counts. Players brainfarting in situations they are expected to deal with can only be dealt with by replacing crap players, not by telling lies about the manager.

Forget about your statistics. Lampard's set up and poor selection makes Chelsea prone to facing serious clear cut chances. We are not taking about opponents trying their luck with some funny shots. Chelsea's high line leaves us painfully exposed at the back. Check the amount of easy finishes opponents had against us last season and this season.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Godx:

What do you mean by cruelty? Butchering of animals is not cruelty but having intercourse with one is cruelty. Does that make sense to you in anyway? You eat meat and chop chicken everyday,use animal products but now you suddenly care about the well being of animals. You must be joking
You no well this man

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
swiz123:

Forget about your statistics. Lampard's set up and poor selection makes Chelsea prone to facing serious clear cut chances. We are not taking about opponents trying their luck with some funny shots. Chelsea's high line leaves us painfully exposed at the back. Check the amount of easy finishes opponents had against us last season and this season.

Highline is why we have the 2nd most shots for in the league just like Liverpool and Man City play highline so they can attack opponents.

What is clear shot about Kepa literally getting heighted almost every game from 25 yards.

And even when opponents have clear shot, half the time is when Kepa, Alonso and co literally give them the ball to have clear shot.

I should forget about stats yet someone came here to lie that Chelsea shots faced increased 40% when Lampard took over and another confused fellow was cheering it on. So you should use stats to lie, but I can't bring out the correct stats to correct lies?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
swiz123:

I don't need the coach to tell me that Ziyech and Havertz needs to hit the gym.
Ok.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
timay:

Only if Mount becomes crippled grin grin grin
Ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ibime:

Wanted to bring up this stat, but I was in Kuje since. Lampard certainly has his faults, but with a better goalie and less error prone players, we would be conceding less. Imagine, over half the goals we've conceded this season have been from errors.

Our press is not as efficient as that of Liverpool or Man City yet, which is the level Lamps is trying to get to. So we are bound to be exposed more often, especially as the so called smaller teams seem to be getting more 'tactically adept'. Lamps sha makes head scratching decisions at times, but fans need to be calming down.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
BlueMann:
Meanwhile Benin dey hot.

Some kind people turn protest to Tokyo drift competition
Oga that is me with the flask..

I was there:life and direct

There is no way we can break that prison...

The fence is extremely high and d prison very secured..

Politician are finding a way to halt d protest.

But i can't vouch it was 100% peaceful considering "upper" n their madness.

We were able to seize 3 cutlasses from angry youth after enlightening them..

But...youth really dey vex

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Segedinho:

Today was mad sha...From Tokyo Drift to Prison Break. grin

And yes, youth dey vex. This protest don gradually graduate from End SARS to end bad governance in general.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Segedinho:

I was surprised that people did believe that Protesters broke into a Federal prison

Anybody wey don go prison go know say e no easy to comot person there

Wardens have a sect that is armed with guns. A prison is not a two bedroom flat. If it was that easy, guys go dey release their men week in, week out

I wasn't there, but I know it cannot be that simple

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Segedinho:

so na u be this.. still u dey get mouth yab person undecided

Foolish human being angry

See as u and Ur goons dey like lekpa undecided

Fake old ass Nike air Max of 2012.. fake sandals and aboki wears...

Tuah angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Segedinho:

Protesters in their thousands could not break into Awkuzu SARS but they want us to believe they are the ones that broke into the Prison and freed inmates JT money style.

I even saw an 'inmate' wearing 2020 Arsenal jersey

Walahi this Government is so shameless.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
BlueMann:

Today was mad sha...From Tokyo Drift to Prison Break. grin

And yes, youth dey vex. This protest don gradually graduate from End SARS to end bad governance in general.
Today can't be explained in plain texts.

I saw things..

I spoke with about 10 escapees....

But..i can vouch they released them on purpose to halt d protest.

I was short of words when 1 old hausa escapee said he has been their for 20 years and no judgement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
seankafor:

Tuah angry

Wizkid lekpa pass them...

Calm down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
seankafor:

Tuah angry
Small boy....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
A40:
Protesters in their thousands could not break into Awkuzu SARS but they want us to believe they are the ones that broke into the Prison and freed inmates JT money style.

I even saw an 'inmate' wearing 2020 Arsenal jersey

Walahi this Government is so shameless.
Like i said ..i was there..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Expert17:

Calm down
that nigga na fake ass fool..

He go dey quick to dey yab person not knowing he himself na one lean m'fucker as well..

See aboki shirt he wear.. with him 2012 fake Nike air Max..

Fvcking piece of shiit angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Expert17:

Calm down
The small boy think say.

Fatness is equal to money.

D guy on singlet just return from UK a week ago..

My Nick is lanky..maybe that will help d small boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
seankafor:

Tuah angry

You wey soft like agege bread for your profile pic. Sege na confirmed strong man. E sure me say you no fit talk this one face to face.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Segedinho:

I saw things..

I was short of words when 1 old hausa escapee said he has been their for 20 years and no judgement.

Omo...I can't imagine me going to prison o.

Small Kuje wey I go, my body dey shake from too much watery beans embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Segedinho:

I saw things..

80% of prisoners in Nigeria are innocent

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Segedinho:

Small boy....
guy true talk I been dey think say u be one kind OG wey gallant after all these subtles and yabs you dish out here..

Am highly disappointed that that black lean tall malnourished imp na u..

Guy next time, desist from attacking people wey better pass you..

You and your goons looks malnourished bro.
Remove this filthy pics from here before you infest us with your wretched life..

Foolish malnourished mugu angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
seankafor:
that nigga na fake ass fool..

He go dey quick to dey yab person not knowing he himself na one lean m'fucker as well..

See aboki shirt he wear.. with him 2012 fake Nike air Max..

Fvcking piece of shiit angry
Lols..

I no go party..

I came out with the least of my wears knowing fully what d outcome will be..

Na that one day pain you.

But las las..u too small mk i go exchange banter with.

Soro soke small boy..

No loose focus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
seankafor:
guy true talk I been dey think say u be one kind OG wey gallant after all these subtles and yabs you dish out here..

Am highly disappointed that that black lean tall malnourished imp na u..

Guy next time, desist from attacking people wey better pass you..

You and your goons looks malnourished bro.
Remove this filthy pics from here before you infest us with your wretched life..

Foolish malnourished mugu angry

Na so Erica take yab Laycon embarassed

No be by looks embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Segedinho:

Lols..

I no go party..

I came out with the least of my wears knowing fully what d outcome will be..

Na that one day pain you.

But las las..u too small mk i go exchange banter with.

Soro soke small boy..

No loose focus
infact I can't forgive myself enough for feeling belittled the day you threw a subtle dig at me..
Normally I no dey like e wars cos I no know who be who.. but seeing you finish now.. boy u never reach..

Big boys no dey get favourite clothes and wears.. cos every of their shits is lit as they come..

Go chop first bro..then you and your fake ass niggas can come back..

Meanwhile na here our convo go end las las

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10155) (10156) (10157) (10158) (10159) (10160) (10161) ... (19519) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolaa, madrid5, nateevs(m), Ballzproblemm, kingofcasting(m), AirBay and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.