Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,938 members, 7,876,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10803676 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10160) (10161) (10162) (10163) (10164) (10165) (10166) ... (19515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Segedinho:

And he claimed to be a yahoo boy

Talk truth:if u be bouncer and dat mofo want enter your club..

U no go use cain flog am?

undecided
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Somebody said the Benin people weren't going to obey the curfew, seems he was right afterall.

https://www.facebook.com/1050850821660526/posts/3596012560477660/?vh=e&extid=0&d=n

Segedinho una dey Para for that side o
Lols
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2020
This country na pure cruise aswear grin

Listen to one of the "prisoners that were set free by protesters "....weyrey say they found gun in his hand but he didn't do anything. He say nobody say I thief or kill, but they meet gun for my hand grin

https://www.facebook.com/ilajetv/videos/2060777180719963/?vh=e&extid=0
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:32am On Oct 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Somebody said the Benin people weren't going to obey the curfew, seems he was right afterall.

https://www.facebook.com/1050850821660526/posts/3596012560477660/?vh=e&extid=0&d=n

Segedinho una dey Para for that side o
Bros

Benin dey really vex i swear........

Xterday 3 of us spoke with abt 4 road blockers and inform them abt d essence of d peaceful protest
3 obliged n open one lane for motorist.

But d fourth 1 ehn...1 small boy say life..nothing go mk dem remove abt block.

It is true....i just rcvd a call that there is a road block presently ar Ekenwan road....they disobeyed d curfew
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2020
ennyjay72:
I want to be like you when I grow upgrin
You wey beard beard don full him chest naim one grow

grin grin wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Segedinho:

Bros

Xterday 3 of us spoke with abt 4 road blockers and inform them abt d essence of d peaceful protest

It is true....i just rcvd a call that there is a road block presently ar Ekenwan road....they disobeyed d curfew

Na wa ó.

I just hope it won't lead to serious breakdown of law and order further than its happening right now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Na wa ó.

I just hope it won't lead to serious breakdown of law and order further than its happening right now
If upper really hijack this

I fear a very bad chaos.

But people dey vex walahi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Segedinho:

He want do me strong tin ooo.

This one pain me small....

Wait u blv say ur want replicate David and Goliath scene

Abt poverty;

I am not rich maybe you a richer.

I am not a criminal and didnt steal even at ur age (18).

Even at that i cant wear that sleeves and that over-sized jeans.

Check d guy closer to u....and look ar urself.

I am comfortable..with a car and 80% completed home...

I blv even with your yahoo nd ritual,if u can still gadge up with that ur original/aurhentic starched sleeves...then you matter worse pass wetin i think

you re showing me half baked completed bungalow grin claiming it's yours...
Make I snap my papa upstairs and claim it's mine too? cheesy

Oya show me your ride and the receipt.. make I burst your head with transaction slips

At 25, I have 2 cool landed properties ( which is way worth more than all the stuffs you have ever worked and will ever work for)..

Show me your car and receipts make I show you my transaction slips worth millions this past month..

If you want.. snap and upload your account balance and let me screenshot and show you my BTC wallet

Let's play this game biatch grin

Before I reach 35 your age, make I hear say I upload half baked bungalow as my achievement grin

As for clothes, I don't wanna brag about clothes and wears.. let's rather brag achievements and assets

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2020
izzou:
Where is Nezzjnr?
Baba owfa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2020
seankafor:
you re showing me half baked completed bungalow grin claiming it's yours...
Make I snap my papa upstairs and claim it's mine too? cheesy

Oya show me your ride and the receipt.. make I burst your head with transaction slips

At 25, I have 2 cool landed properties ( which is way worth more than all the stuffs you have ever worked and will ever work for)..

Show me your car and receipts make I show you my transaction slips worth millions this past month..

If you want.. snap and upload your account balance and let me screenshot and show you my BTC wallet

Let's play this game biatch grin

Before I reach 35 your age, make I hear say I upload half baked bungalow as my achievement grin

As for clothes, I don't wanna brag about clothes and wears.. let's rather brag achievements and assets

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2020
96forever:
The wears in your display picture is nothing to write home about though, for all the gangster sheet and rap songs, this wasn’t what I expected, you look like a deeper life youth member who’s planing on going rogue.
am not a gangster bro..

Am an ex seminarian and am planning to go back to the seminary and continue my priesthood formation after my degree..

Am all about the lord now...AD QUEM IBIMUS DOMINE cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Herbiedeen(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2020
peaceful protest turning violent coupled with killing and stealing in the process. And somebody here is saying it is good...

Benin is just worse in every aspect...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2020
Segedinho:

He want do me strong tin ooo.

This one pain me small....

Wait u blv say ur want replicate David and Goliath scene

Abt poverty;

I am not rich maybe you a richer.

I am not a criminal and didnt steal even at ur age (18).

Even at that i cant wear that sleeves and that over-sized jeans.

Check d guy closer to u....and look ar urself.

I am comfortable..with a car and 80% completed home...

I blv even with your yahoo nd ritual,if u can still gadge up with that ur original/aurhentic starched sleeves...then you matter worse pass wetin i think

Nice one
Congratulations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Herbiedeen:
peaceful protest turning violent coupled with killing and stealing in the process. And somebody here is saying it is good...

Benin is just worse in every aspect...
Do you know they informed d gov abt xterday chaos??

The deputy said so but he thought it was just nornal tin.

They are different from #ENDSARS protesters.

Listen to d deputy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ayemojubar/status/1318312386542141445
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Sege. You are letting this get to you

You don't have to prove anything to him or us. Just ignore. You are letting out too much info for what isn't necessary.

Wait for a worthy opponent, time will come.

Learn from an elder here (diggz).
Diggz aka mompha cheesy
Na strong man you they call so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Nice one
Congratulations
Thanks bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=Segedinho post=95119285][/quote] this one na just my paxful BTC oo..

No be my Blockchain where I dey store my BTC..

This one na just dey one wey I just transfer go my paxful, I just wan sell am use am hold body this week..

Make we talk about receipts bro.. show me pics and reciepts of your car.. make I show you my 2btc wey dey lye waste for my Blockchain

Church rat

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2020
Segedinho:

Thanks bros

i understand u perfectly.

Just wanted to let him know he can mk it without any criminality.

2)u can't just wake up and assume people to be poor.

3)Street is not abt music lyrics but struggle when needed.

I fit squeeze him brain comot from him ears.

Thanks...i am grateful nd dsame time sorry if i fall your hand....

I hail
This one deep grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Segedinho:

Thanks bro
shatap.. bring receipts..

How we go take know say na your own..

Bring receipts old man

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2020
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2020
Segedinho:

Thanks bros

i understand u perfectly.

Just wanted to let him know he can mk it without any criminality.

2)u can't just wake up and assume people to be poor.

3)Street is not abt music lyrics but struggle when needed.

I fit squeeze him brain comot from him ears.

Thanks...i am grateful nd dsame time sorry if i fall your hand....

I hail
na just one bullet... Only 1 bullet.. I swear no be me go do the job..

Only one bullet and you go just waste for nothing.. try me

You think say I go come dey do fist fight with you.. I go waste you and nothing your family can do a about it

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2020
iamoyindamola:

No he's not, if you follow the guy posts very well you will know he's been sarcastic
oh wait, na party man like larride grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2020
obainojazz:
oh wait, na party man like larride grin
E be like that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2020
Segedinho:

Bros

I was saying it here yesterday na...government can release all their arsenals,,,boiz are not going to hide D's time....they will say all die na die...I heard boiz have already started D's morning at ogida area where they even have police barracks,, boiz no dey fear again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2020
seankafor:
na just one bullet... Only 1 bullet.. I swear no be me go do the job..

Only one bullet and you go just waste for nothing.. try me

You think say I go come dey do fist fight with you.. I go waste you and nothing your family can do a about it

You're starting to talk too much..

You better take it easy.

Remember say your full name and account number full this forum.

That said, let the bragging continue cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2020
macjireh:

I was saying it here yesterday na...government can release all their arsenals,,,boiz are not going to hide D's time....they will say all die na die...I heard boiz have already started D's morning at ogida area where they even have police barracks,, boiz no dey fear again
Ekenwan is blocked already..

It is close to Ekenwan Army barrack.

Boys no just dey smile at all
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2020
izzou:

You're starting to talk too much..

You better take it easy.

Remember say your full name and account number full this forum.

That said, let the bragging continue cool
if na that boy, make him find me come.. I dey urata o town..

I know OG's and elders when I see them and I give them accolades accordingly..

That boy has been getting on my nerves lately.. just imagine this boy start early morning to dey reason my matter

Na thunder go fire him and his hoes angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2020
Segedinho:

I hail boss.

Yours will be better...

As long as u run your race with legit mindset
amen ooo
Thank you sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Na diggz Para pass ó, I can never forget the dollar bills baba display while looking over better Wimbledon tennis court grin
That fight will remain evergreen on Nairaland sports section. It was a time never to forget grin

That was oppression cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 2emotional(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2020
seankafor:
am not a gangster bro..

Am an ex seminarian and am planning to go back to the seminary and continue my priesthood formation after my degree..

Am all about the lord now...AD QUEM IBIMUS DOMINE cool

Which one be ibimus again?Please is ibimus the plural of ibime? grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2020
2emotional:

Which one ibimus again?Please is ibimus the plural of ibime? grin
lol.." TO WHOM SHALL WE GO TO LORD?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (10160) (10161) (10162) (10163) (10164) (10165) (10166) ... (19515) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AbokiWam, timbros(m), KingAzubuike(f), akwesenana, Ibunkun1(m), adexeli(m), MrJaay(m), Leyqute(m), efec(m), TrebleChamp(m), andrewbaba44, Whizlight(m), RevFrEbuka(m), oliverano, iamoyindamola(m), becksdinho, chic2pimp(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.