Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,753 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10826584 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10222) (10223) (10224) (10225) (10226) (10227) (10228) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
SirWhiteFish:
I want to explain to you in the best possible terms how casualties are handled in this scenario based on my personal experience.

1. Yesterday in Ilorin, I was around the area where people were shot. I was passing by and decided to see what could have attracted so much people.

2. I saw 3 people dead.( I saw it with my 2 eyes)
3. I saw a 3 other different people who were hit by bullets and doubtful if one of them would survive.

4. Those who were shot were taken off the scene by good Samaritans.. on bike to hospital

5. Before evening we realized total casualties of people dead were 5

6. This morning... You will not believe the radio news reported the incident as " unconfirmed reports has it that 2 people died". It didn't take into consideration people who sustained bullet injuries.

How do you explain to them that 5 people were killed eventhough they know?

7. NIGERIANS has an awkward way of saying, "maybe that's how God wants it. Let's just respect the dead and bury him instead of disrespecting the dead". Instead of questioning why their friend or family was shot. So it's hard to show evidence but people know the figure of casualties

8. Most of us at that scene yesterday were just there to mark attendance and prove to others that we were there

I'm not disputing any of this. As I've said, the 2 to 12 casualties is consistent with what happened. I will put that number higher than 2 but lower than 12. Some will still be in hospital now and could die later.

What I can't make a leap of faith to do is believe multiple bodies were taken and army carted them away in the midst of so many cameras running. Expert17 just showed us a video of protesters taking their fellow injured protester to the army at the frontline while recording everything. The person who made that thread even labelled it as "evidence of protestors taking dead protestors to the army". Maybe that's where the rumour of army taking away bodies came from because once protesters drop any injured protesters at the army line, it is army duty to evacuate them to the hospital or morgue as the case may be.

That's without pointing out the obvious that people under real fire will not be in a position to carry their colleague to the army line, so you can discount any argument that they couldn't record as they were being attacked. They are still recording and still taking their injured colleague to the army line.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirWhiteFish: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ibime:

The more I watch videos, the more I'm un-convinced about this narrative. Mind you, I have zero allegiance to Nigerian Govt and have always been in opposition to tyranny and corruption and have no dog in the race except my fellow citizens.

I want to explain to you in the best possible terms how casualties are handled in this scenario based on my personal experience. Although I saw anith moniker post pictures about it yesterday sef

1. Yesterday in Ilorin, I was around the area where people were shot. I was passing by and decided to see what could have attracted so much people.

2. I saw 3 people dead.( I saw it with my 2 eyes)
3. I saw a 3 other different people who were hit by bullets and doubtful if one of them would survive.

4. Those who were shot were taken off the scene by good Samaritans.. on bike to hospital

5. Before evening we realized total casualties of people dead were 5

6. This morning... You will not believe the radio news reported the incident as " unconfirmed reports has it that 2 people died". It didn't take into consideration people who sustained bullet injuries.

How do you explain to them that 5 people were killed eventhough they know? [RELATE THIS TO LEKKI ISSUE]

7. NIGERIANS has an awkward way of saying, "maybe that's how God wants it. Let's just respect the dead and bury him instead of disrespecting the dead". Instead of questioning why their friend or family was shot. So it's hard to show evidence but people know the figure of casualties
[RELATE THIS TO LEKKI ISSUE TOO]

8. Most of us at that scene yesterday were just there to mark attendance and prove to others that we were there.

My point is you can't have the Total figures of people who were murdered in cold blood. Some have taken their family home for burial and partly move on

You may later come to realize the figure of people killed at Lekki was more than what was allegedly taken away by the Nigerian army

I am just happy I got back home peaceful. I could have been counted as a hoodlum

PS I was still editing before u quoted

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirWhiteFish: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ibime:

I'm not disputing any of this. As I've said, the 2 to 12 casualties is consistent with what happened. I will put that number higher than 2 but lower than 12. Some will still be in hospital now and could die later.

What I can't make a leap of faith to do is believe multiple bodies were taken and army carted them away in the midst of so many cameras running. Expert17 just showed us a video of protesters taking their fellow injured protester to the army at the frontline while recording everything. The person who made that thread even labelled it as "evidence of protestors taking dead protestors to the army". Maybe that's where the rumour of army taking away bodies came from because once protesters drop any injured protesters at the army line, it is army duty to evacuate them to the hospital or morgue as the case may be.

Do you remember the elzakizaki saga when it first broke out?? You Know the Nigerian army denied any mass grave right??

What was later discovered that they did? Mass grave for people

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
SirWhiteFish:

Do you remember the elzakizaki saga when it first broke out?? You Know the Nigerian army denied any mass grave right??

What was later discovered that they did? Mass grave for people

The ElZak-Zaky incident had many video recordings within days of live murder of those people. That was on a deserted road somewhere in Kaduna, much less the middle of Lekki tollgate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
kofimoses:

You are indeed a very brilliant fellow notwithstanding the abuses you are receiving. This post was indeed brilliant. I do support most of your positions especially on the American politics section but i do not support your current position. I strongly disagree with you.

I think that perhaps you haven't adequately researched on this issue before taking your stand. You also seem to support the status quo of the situation in your country.

Many African countries have been yearning for a political revolution to take place. I do think that this is the beginning of that. If Nigeria is successful in this, other countries will follow suit. You will have to be a selfish person who perhaps things are working out for who doesn't see the need for change but that is selfish coming from someone who prides himself on intellectualism (especially in the American politics section).

Please watch this clip below and see for yourself all the evidence you need. I really disagree with you on this. Take it from someone who really admires your contributions there.
https://mobile.twitter.com/12dddd3356/status/1319328078502498305

Well, it is very much within your purview to disagree with me. We can't agree on everything.
I am not disputing that people might have died. I am just against the twisting of facts for a negative agenda.

Do you agree that there was propaganda in full swing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirWhiteFish: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ibime:

The ElZak-Zaky incident had many video recordings within days of live murder of those people. That was on a deserted road somewhere in Kaduna, much less the middle of Lekki tollgate
Bros I am telling you, the military will never acknowledge leaving the scene with dead bodies or killing anyone is some cases. Why Dem off the lights?? Wetin Dem go do for the place at night?

Bros don't believe all those nonsense those BSO and BMC are posting on Nairaland to convince people muder didn't happen. They killed people

Even there were bullets in the scene the next day on that Lekki toll gate. What are bullets used for??

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
That's it then, apparently Ibime is now a psychopathic, attention seeking, gay fool. grin
Awon wereys.
It's very unfortunate that grown men can't detach their emotions to make intellectual assessments and would see any opposing view as being "heartless".

Ibime is not saying people did not die. He's even being generous with the casualty numbers.
He's simply stating that there is no evidence that this was premeditated and that bodies were carried away. There simply isn't enough evidence for this.

How exactly is this difficult to understand??

If you are against what we are saying, provide irrefutable evidence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SyIvalord: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
donjazet:

[s]I was smirking while reading this post. grin grin
There is nothing i haven't been called today simply for proffering my own truth. By now you must have realized I'm now immune to the name-calling.

I pride myself on being the bold, courageous and firm arbiter of logic. I say what others might be scared of saying despite thinking because of the fear of the mob and the herd.
I could care less about what people here think of me so far as my message is passed. My history should tell you that.
Let me give you a short example to elucidate my stance.

A woman who is having difficulty bearing children in her marriage visits both her pastor and a gynecologist for solutions to her problems. Her pastor gives her anointing oil and some bullet prayer points, while her gynecologist performs a medical procedure and at last, she gives birth to a child. Then she goes to the church and gives her testimony. She tells the congregation of how the pastor prayed for her and rubbed her belly and gave her anointing oil and how God has now "blessed" her with a child. She makes absolutely no mention of the medical procedures undergone.

Now she has triggered a mass delusion. Every person of faith there now believes that anointing oil can make one pregnant.
Now imagine a sole dissenting voice standing up to challenge the mass delusion, to probe for real evidence of the process that has triggered the mass delusion.
Of course, the individual who is now the black sheep amongst the group becomes the sacrificial lamb on the alter of alternative facts.

The individual is called a psychopath, an attention seeker, a gay fool, a devil, an idiot, a thing, a heartless bastard and more and more and more.

At that point, the individual is faced with pushing on with his effort to break the mass delusion and seek the truth or to quietly retreat into his shell.
Well, it's left for you to figure out what he does next, knowing the individual in question. [/s]
Bababababanana. Dude you sound like those minions from despicable me

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SirWhiteFish: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
donjazet:
That's it then, apparently Ibime is now a psychopathic, attention seeking, gay fool. grin
Awon wereys.
It's very unfortunate that grown men can't detach their emotions to make intellectual assessments and would see any opposing view as being "heartless".

I have always tried to ignore quoting you because you are an insensitive person and not a quick thinker.

No one deserves to die. Either one life or two. No one deserves to be killed unjustly irrespective of the figure

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FakeNEWSevryday: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Bunsenbun:
egbon abeg wetin be your main moniker.
Fake news every day grin
Since 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
SirWhiteFish:

Bros I am telling you, the military will never acknowledge leaving the scene with dead bodies or killing anyone is some cases. Why Dem off the lights?? Wetin Dem go do for the place at night?

Bros don't believe all those nonsense those BSO and BMC are posting on Nairaland to convince people muder didn't happen. They killed people

Even there were bullets in the scene the next day on that Lekki toll gate.

Of course there will be shell casings and bullets when you shoot in the air.

Army will always deny any casualty, even US army in Iraq.

The question here is not whether there is casualty but if there is a premeditated mass murder at Lekki from the top command.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Antonio has started his madness.

See goal!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Brilliant goal by Antonio.....Ruben Dias na dirty

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
CAN WE ALL AGREE THAT THOSE PEOPLE THAT DIED DURING THE LEKKI MASSACRE DIED IN VAIN.
MY GRANDFATHER USED TO TELL ME " SULELE NEVER JOIN A PROTEST, INFACT NEVER RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THE COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA WHY: BECAUSE NIGERIA WAS NEVER ONE, IS NEVER ONE AND CAN NEVER BE ONE " NOW I KNOW WHY.

IMAGINE ME DIEING FOR NIGERIA, WHILE SOMEBODY LIKE DONJ IS STILL ALIVE AND YOU STILL THINK NIGERIA WILL MOVE FOWARD.

NIGERIA IS SUFFERING OF NEO-COLONALISM FROM BRITAIN (THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WE ARE NOT MOVING FOWARD, AT LEAST 70% OF OUR ANNUAL REVENUE IS GOING TO BRITAIN) AND THESE CURRENT SET OF LEADERS CAN NOT GO AGAINST THEM BECAUSE THEIR FAMILY ARE ENJOYING PRIVILEDGES IN UK.
I HAD HOPED THE LEKKI-TOLL GATE KILLING WOULD SPARK THE REVOLUTION WE NEED, BUT I GUESS PMB PAID AGENTS HAD OTHER PROPAGANDA PLANS.
ONE NIGERIA

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
airmark:

Balogun your head dey there.

We can even open Gofundme for mendy to buy different towels to be used every minute in matches. cheesy
Lol. Be like say he used the towel just before making that save against Sevilla. Hahahahaha. Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Skimpledawg:

Hahahaha.

You don't forget and forgive grin

That stats didnt go down well with you at all
It infuriates me when people use silly stats to make a point. It's totally pointless. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Man city were so lucky in this game..

Moyes could have handed the papman another huge fat L angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
gensteejay:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lekki_massacre
Did u see massacre there....

Cos i only saw anecdote... grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Segedinho:

Did u see massacre there....

Cos i only saw anecdote... grin cheesy
Lols
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Antonio from right back/wing back to striker. Wow.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2020

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
seankafor:
Man city were so lucky in this game..

Moyes could have handed the papman another huge fat L angry

The draw would still seem like an L to Pep though..

Omoh, this season jus get as e be

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
I do not want to see Mount today

I use God name take beg Lampard angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
izzou:
I do not want to see Mount today

I use God name take beg Lampard angry
You can't excape it kid.

Mount plays whether you like it or not. cool. As far as lampard is concerned, it's mount and 10 others.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
1-1 already...Barca - Real looking good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sulele04:
CAN WE ALL AGREE THAT THOSE PEOPLE THAT DIED DURING THE LEKKI MASSACRE DIED IN VAIN.
MY GRANDFATHER USED TO TELL ME " SULELE NEVER JOIN A PROTEST, INFACT NEVER RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THE COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA WHY: BECAUSE NIGERIA WAS NEVER ONE, IS NEVER ONE AND CAN NEVER BE ONE " NOW I KNOW WHY.

IMAGINE ME DIEING FOR NIGERIA, WHILE SOMEBODY LIKE DONJ IS STILL ALIVE AND YOU STILL THINK NIGERIA WILL MOVE FOWARD.

NIGERIA IS SUFFERING OF NEO-COLONALISM FROM BRITAIN (THIS IS THE MAIN REASON WE ARE NOT MOVING FOWARD, AT LEAST 70% OF OUR ANNUAL REVENUE IS GOING TO BRITAIN) AND THESE CURRENT SET OF LEADERS CAN NOT GO AGAINST THEM BECAUSE THEIR FAMILY ARE ENJOYING PRIVILEDGES IN UK.
I HAD HOPED THE LEKKI-TOLL GATE KILLING WOULD SPARK THE REVOLUTION WE NEED, BUT I GUESS PMB PAID AGENTS HAD OTHER PROPAGANDA PLANS.
ONE NIGERIA

SULELE, WHY ARE WE SHOUTING??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Courtois no just gree for Messi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
I just watch the video of Lagos priests summoning èṣù to avenge those that carried the Ọba of Lagos staff of office. grin

I won't even lie the shiiit is funny. Èṣù wey lockup when boys carry UTC cutlass sack ọba and carry his staff of office

https://twitter.com/eldivyn/status/1319997388279472132?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
BlueRayDick:
I just watch the video of Lagos priests summoning èṣù to avenge those that carried the Ọba of Lagos staff of office. grin

I won't even lie the shiiit is funny. Èṣù wey lockup when boys carry UTC cutlass sack ọba and carry his staff of office

https://twitter.com/eldivyn/status/1319997388279472132?s=19
Mere physiological tactic with no real substance.

It can only affect those that believe in such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10222) (10223) (10224) (10225) (10226) (10227) (10228) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, Joseph901, timbros(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.