Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,733 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10792107 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10245) (10246) (10247) (10248) (10249) (10250) (10251) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Actman05: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

How?
Vardy 109 EPL goals
Rooney 208 EPL goals
Calm down sir, I meant against Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:16am On Oct 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

How?

Vardy 109 EPL goals

Rooney 208 EPL goals

109 + 1 = 208

Binary doc, Binary

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2020
izzou:

109 + 1 = 208

Binary doc, Binary

grin

LOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2020
Greatihex:
I no dey argue kai with you. I'm just correcting the kdb played nonsense at Chelsea talk.
Oks boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NewDelhi(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2020
Make he no dey wear this beanie again abeg. Dude looks like an armed robber.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2020
afrodoc2:

How?

Vardy 109 EPL goals

Rooney 208 EPL goals
Against arsenal
Your blood too they hot

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2020
Nairaland user interface just degenerated to 1980 embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2020
Who is ozil problem in arsenal?

Why can't he hand in a transfer request undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Against arsenal
Your blood too they hot

Are you cold blooded? cheesy

But why people dey keep records against Arsenal? Dat one na club or secret society?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2020
donjazet:

I swear down, one can't truly understand a situation like he who wears the shoe that pains.

Sometime ago when i watched the news and saw some motorists run down black lives matter protesters who were obstructing the road in America, I was like, what kind of heartless barbarity is that??

But after spending 5 hours in traffic yesterday because of these fools who don't even know what the're protesting again, my perspective became very much clearer on how those people felt.

At this point, I am asking why we don't just take the win so far and chill and watch how things progress from here.

In America, after the death of George Floyd, millions of people all over the world, came out in support and solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement. Trump didn't even pay close attention, he kept screaming law and order but at least he held dialogues with police Chiefs that led to slight reforms on police manhandling.

Before you knew it, the protests started getting derailed to other issues that had nothing to do with the original intent of the protest Good or bad as they might have been), People started defacing all revered monuments, started blocking highways and calling for a total abolishment of the police force.
At that point, normal people lost interest and the zeal to still protest and 4 months later, you still have some people protesting for God knows what. The protests are thoroughly unrecognizable from how it started. Everyone is now tired of seeing all these protests in America now that have even turned violent in many cases and would rather the whole thing stopped for now.

We in Nigeria need to learn from that. The protests were very honorable to begin with, with a very simple message #END SARS.
The international community has rallied behind us and the government has responded swiftly too. They have banned the unit and assured that the unit is now rendered defunct with reformation for it's members.
We have to take this win and bide our time, now the protests are being hijacked with all sorts of agenda from different people. The protests are gradually progressing to riots, the protesters are now a nuisance to the average citizen on the road.

These protests have to end now.
LET'S TAKE THE WIN AND BIDE OUR TIME. Else normal people will lose the zeal to continue to support us.

Back when a reasonable voice with a sense of foresight and parabolic hindsight foresaw how everything could easily go wrong and called for calm but was shot down by anarchists and blood thirsty thugs written on A40 notebooks.
Now, here we are having to console ourselves and brethren for the barbarity unleashed upon ourselves by our own brethren.
Very pitiful indeed.
Foresight is truly a gift.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neobulletzz(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2020
seankafor:
Who is ozil problem in arsenal?

Why can't he hand in a transfer request undecided
Transfer request ke

When you are getting paid 350k per week for doing nothing
If he leaves Arsenal, nobody would pay him 350k, make he run down him contract jare make he dey flex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2020
Segedinho:

I think this "camera stuff" and many other stupid and unthinkable lies such as "monkey n snake swallows" are the major reasons why we are absolutely angry.

They just lie and don't care abt what your blv.

Theirs is i have said it and that is the fact ,e no concern.
me nd you.

How can an elderly man be so stupid with such a camera fallacy.

If men enter street now,them go begin shout hoodlums and thuggery.

Stupid old foools..

See as the tin dey vex me.

On the other hand,any video footage from any CCTV covering the lekki massacre should be disregarded due to the length of time.

Does it take a day to bring out CCTV coverage?

People are editing,re-editing and perfecting the clips b4 it would be sent to air..

Nonsense people

Government have the best in all departments, it doesn't take a professional 7 hours to would have done a perfect well done job.
So, editing or re-editing is out of the cause of d delay.

... and by the way this one may sound funny, did they promise us that they will release the CCTV footage to the public?
I won't be surprised if they say we have seen the video footage and bla bla bla bla case closed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2020
donjazet:

Back when a reasonable voice with a sense of foresight and parabolic hindsight foresaw how everything could easily go wrong and called for calm but was shot down by anarchists and blood thirsty thugs written on A40 notebooks.
Now, here we are having to console ourselves and brethren for the barbarity unleashed upon ourselves by our own brethren.
Very pitiful indeed.
do you get vitamins and nutritions when you re rained with insults and brawls..
Honestly it seems you feed off these things.. it boosts your immune system maybe undecided

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2020
No player was dribbled past more times in the first half of #ARSLEI than Thomas Partey (2).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2020
donjazet:

Very pitiful indeed.
DonJ I see what you did there, I need hasten the ruqyah(exorcism) quickly before you go ballistic again. My guy take a break from social media and seek help from a psychologist you need to sort out some issues and your continued stay on social media isn't helping you. You can reach out to Asido Foundation on Twitter and Facebook for help

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2020
Segedinho:

Ok..
Kai is very old and un-developing..

I get u now

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2020
MorataFC:
Government have the best in all departments, it doesn't take a professional 7 hours to would have done a perfect well done job.
So, editing or re-editing is out of the cause of d delay.

... and by the way this one may sound funny, did they promise us that they will release the CCTV footage to the public?
I won't be surprised if they say we have seen the video footage and bla bla bla bla case closed.

@Bolded
Are you sure about that? That is fallacy from watching too much of Hollywood. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6206266/fixotaroads-protest-sango-ota-videos

Ongoing protest against bad roads in Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:54am On Oct 26, 2020
seankafor:
do you get vitamins and nutritions when you re rained with insults and brawls..
Honestly it seems you feed off these things.. it boosts your immune system maybe undecided

Why the fuck_ will I care what people here say about me? grin grin

I see this place for what it is. A medium for one thing alone. OPINIONS.
Nobody here would say this place defines his mood. Rather it's just a medium to channel your opinions and pass information. We're not here to make friends hence the anonymity. So why should i care?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
gensteejay:

Na wa for these politicians. I think most of the claims will be true.
All of them are true, I remember when PDP call Ambode to join the party for his re-election for the second term, one of the stalwart in APC in live radio conversation reel out what Ambode set to loose if he dare join PDP and I don't see any difference in what this man has said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Amoto94:

DonJ I see what you did there, I need hasten the ruqyah(exorcism) quickly before you go ballistic again. My guy take a break from social media and seek help from a psychologist you need to sort out some issues and your continued stay on social media isn't helping you. You can reach out to Asido Foundation on Twitter and Facebook for help

The issues that plague me is to fundamentally speak logic to mass delusions and hysteria.
Speaking about issues, Infact, you are the one with issues.

You are the one who is told never to touch his penis_ with his right hand when you urinate or are in the toilet.

I can go to the toilet and take a shit without ever bothering about "demons" and "evil spirits". You are the one who must constantly pray before and after using the toilet.

I could shake and hug any girl who is endearing to me while every girl unmarried to you is strictly forbidden from physical contact with you.

Your everyday life is controlled by the most stringent and strictest guidelines and rules. One that only makes you develop numerous prejudices towards those who are different from you and makes you and most of your kin highly volatile and susceptible to violent extremism.

But yeah, let's talk about my heartless, psychopathic, attention-seeking, gay issues. grin grin

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
And ppl will still quote it. sad
Starve it of attention and watch how it will cower back to its cave

U know wot they say, silence is the best answer to a f00l..

cc: A40 Amoto94 et al

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
donjazet:

The issues that plague me is to fundamentally speak logic to mass delusions and hysteria.
Speaking about issues, Infact, you are the one with issues.

You are the one who is told never to touch his penis_ with his right hand when you urinate or are in the toilet.

I can go to the toilet and take a shit without ever bothering about "demons" and "evil spirits". You are the one who must constantly pray before and after using the toilet.

I could shake and hug any girl who is endearing to me while every girl unmarried to you is strictly forbidden from physical contact with you.

Your everyday life is controlled by the most stringent and strictest guidelines and rules. One that only makes you develop numerous prejudices towards those who are different from you and makes you and most of your kin highly volatile and susceptible to violent extremism.

But yeah, let's talk my heartless, psychopathic, attention-seeking, gay issues. grin grin
Funny days ago you wrote about boundaries, limitations, rules, laws and, regulations and order and here you are exposing yourself as a gifted intellectual fraud and an intellectual yet idiotic fellow.
The world is beyond your human comprehension and what you think you know is a tiny fraction of what you don't know.
I've never threatened to expose people on this thread due to difference in views but you've attempted doxxing nihilist for calling you out on your idiosyncrasies yet I'm the one with violent tendency, I've never attacked you or anyone else on this thread based on their ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation (I'm against sodomy) but you've been found wanting of some of these yet I'm one that's prejudicial.
As for freemixing with the opposite sex it brings about more harm than good, it leads to sexploitation and demeaning the status of individuals involved that's why Islam prohibits freemixing. There are scientific research proving the dangers of freemixing I will avail you with one whenever chance permits me.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
thorrvik55:
And ppl will still quote it. sad
Starve it of attention and watch how it will cower back to its cave

U know wot they say, silence is the best answer to a f00l..

cc: A40 Amoto94 et al
If you starve it attention, it will still come back with another stupid argument cheesy
It doesn't have life outside here

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
grin na wah o.
Na person una dey call it. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Odunharry:
grin na wah o.

E It be things cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
elrony:

E It be things cheesy
Continue dey add fire.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Odunharry:
grin na wah o.

that one off me grin
How further low can he(it) gets grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Amoto94:

Funny days ago you wrote about boundaries, limitations, rules, laws and, regulations and order and here you are exposing yourself as a gifted intellectual fraud and an intellectual yet idiotic fellow.
The world is beyond your human comprehension and what you think you know is a tiny fraction of what you don't know.
I've never threatened to expose people on this thread due to difference in views but you've attempted doxxing nihilist for calling you out on your idiosyncrasies yet I'm the one with violent tendency, I've never attacked you or anyone else on this thread based on their ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation (I'm against sodomy) but you've been found wanting of some of these yet I'm one that's prejudicial.
As for freemixing with the opposite sex it brings about more harm than good, it leads to sexploitation and demeaning the status of individuals involved that's why Islam prohibits freemixing. There are scientific research proving the dangers of freemixing I will avail you with one whenever chance permits me.

There is no way on earth, you will Logically defend the archaic and anachronistic rules of your beliefs I just outlined. I actually see you as a good, mild-mannered individual who was just unfortunate to have been born into such a terrible system or religion, but try as you may, until you shed such archaic beliefs and practices ,you hold dear, you can't be seen to be a logical or critically thinking individual.

Secondly, I will repeat this again. Rarely, will i ever instigate an attack on someone.
For instance, you are the one who has initiated this heated argument between us by maniacally alluding to my supposed "issues". I only vehemently respond to such unwarranted attacks. Moreso, I did not attack you, I attacked your controversial beliefs. Of course, you should be open to a constructive criticism of your beliefs, keeping in mind, they may be wrong.

Lastly, I do not claim to know everything. As a matter of fact, my hallmark is my open mindedness. My dogma is built upon a culmination of different beliefs far from mine, not just that which i was born into and I do hope you could adopt such approach for your social well being.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Odunharry:

Continue dey add fire.

Ah... I'm not involved sir. shocked

#EndBadGovernance #EndPoliceBrutality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10245) (10246) (10247) (10248) (10249) (10250) (10251) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PrinceofAgoAre(m), Shegzdave and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.