Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,616 members, 7,926,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11089415 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (19804) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
Odunharry:

it happens..Veron from united to chelsea

Arsenal and Liverpool was United's main rival then.

And Veron was in the decline then. It's like saying Sylvestre to Arsenal. SAF can't sell his key player to a direct rival.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
lalaboi:

You make it sound like Mourinho has never sold to a rival.

You guys need to chill.

That's my point. Mourinho can sell to rivals but SAF cannot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

HA HA HA dribbling without purpose don tire you?

You sef.

The fact that he argues against Neymar doesn't mean he don't admire Neymar's ability as a player.

Not like you that's sees ABSOLUTELY nothing good about Hazard. You hate him both as a player and as a person.

Not everyone thinks like you.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chestar5:
Meet the hazard brothers, woah his brothers are so cutewinkcheesy
them go cute before na, why not?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
dyabman:

Veron was surplus to requirement just like mata was to Chelsea..
just like Cech was to Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Smh everyone losing their heads over this cech matter.....Special Agent Cech wink wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2015
timbros:
Sir Alex Ferguson would NEVER have allowed such a transfer.

I remember when Gabriel Heinze wanted a Liverpool transfer. SAF was like "lie lie...e no fit happen!" He made it clear that he WON'T sell to a rival. And that was that. Heinze ended up overseas in Real Madrid.

Mourinho said he won't sell to rivals. I expected him to stand by his words. Forget Abramovich sanctioning the transfer. Mourinho is the coach. Threaten him with resignation if the transfer goes on and let's see if Abramovich won't mellow down.

If Cech, for family reasons, don't want to leave London, no problem. There is Fulham down the road. West Ham. Crystal Palace. QPR. heck.... He can even go to Tottenham! Why Arsenal??

I trust SAF......Stuffs like this can NEVER happen in SAF's Man United. Cech would have ended up in PSG with a huge transfer fee sef!

I'm so gutted right now.
Tevez to man city?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
According to Metro TV, Mikel has agreed personal terms with Al Ain. This should be a piece of goodnews.

The Nigerian's departure would see the arrival of a new solid CM, probably Witsel.

In other news, it seems like Begovic would be Courtois' new understudy. Report has it that we're about to launch a bid and Stoke are willing to listen given that Victor Moses is part of any proposed bid for the goalie.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

HA HA HA dribbling without purpose don tire you?
I'm sure u read d part where I hailed Hazard nd wud miss him when/if e decides to leave, wat u don't wanna accept is dt Chelsea need a winger dt can score goals WHILE still RETAINING HAZARD....(take note of the bolded)
accept it or not, Hazard is indispensable to us, he can ONLY improve to Messi's status not Neymar's or Ronaldo's.....none of dese does the work of Messi.
Messi is better than both of dem, he scores as much goals as dem nd still does his playmaking job very very well...not sitting in the box to score taps ins nd celebrating Hattricks like u won the WC wen d title has already been cliched by ur closest rival.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
timbros:

Arsenal and Liverpool was United's main rival then.

And Veron was in the decline then. It's like saying Sylvestre to Arsenal. SAF can't sell his key player to a direct rival.
it was even Arsenal and chelsea..
liverpool and united is always tough due to the fact that both of them are the most successful football club in England

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
stats.football.co.uk/head_to_head/manchester_united/vs/chelsea/index.shtml

a team that has been consistent for more than a decade in europe football is not united rival??check out the head to head from 2003.

chelsea is united rival..no be liverpool make man utd de beat wella abi no be recently man utd head touch??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
timbros:

You sef.

The fact that he argues against Neymar doesn't mean he don't admire Neymar's ability as a player.

Not like you that's sees ABSOLUTELY nothing good about Hazard. You hate him both as a player and as a person.

Not everyone thinks like you.
Good reasoning, u hit the nail on the head...
I bet Raumdeuter never understood our arguments nd comparison all the while, all he's about is that, since Neymar score more goals dan Hazard, he's automatically 10000 times better....that means Neymar shud be better than Robben since Robben doesn't score much goals like Neymar does.
Only a sentimental blockhead would underestimate the importance, influence nd contributions of Robben nd Hazard in their respective teams.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
Keky:
Tevez to man city?
Tevez was on loan in Man United.
SAF didn't sell him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Keky:
Tevez to man city?
westham property then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Odunharry:
stats.football.co.uk/head_to_head/manchester_united/vs/chelsea/index.shtml

a team that has been consistent for more than a decade in europe football is not united rival??check out the head to head from 2003.

chelsea is united rival..no be liverpool make man utd de beat wella abi no be recently man utd head touch??

2003 counting backwards, can you say Chelsea was United's direct rival?

Veron came to Chelsea in 2003. As at that time, Chelsea is not a direct rival to Man United.

Injuries and underperformance didn't help during his time at Old Trafford. And when Roman took over Chelsea and was splashing cash all over, SAF had to let him go.

Veron even said that he was willing to stay and fight for his place but SAF let him go. £15 million for an injury prone Veron was okay for SAF.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
timbros:
Sir Alex Ferguson would NEVER have allowed such a transfer.

I remember when Gabriel Heinze wanted a Liverpool transfer. SAF was like "lie lie...e no fit happen!" He made it clear that he WON'T sell to a rival. And that was that. Heinze ended up overseas in Real Madrid.

Mourinho said he won't sell to rivals. I expected him to stand by his words. Forget Abramovich sanctioning the transfer. Mourinho is the coach. Threaten him with resignation if the transfer goes on and let's see if Abramovich won't mellow down.

If Cech, for family reasons, don't want to leave London, no problem. There is Fulham down the road. West Ham. Crystal Palace. QPR. heck.... He can even go to Tottenham! Why Arsenal??

I trust SAF......Stuffs like this can NEVER happen in SAF's Man United. Cech would have ended up in PSG with a huge transfer fee sef!

I'm so gutted right now.
u seriously think Mourinho would sell to Wenger of all living creatures.... Cech wanted Arsenal and Roman approved, nothing Mou can do........
Cech was given a free hand with the hope he will choose wisely, well to him,he did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cech will sit the Arsenal dressing room down & tell them stories about what it's like to get past the last 16 of the Champions League

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
bigkesh:

u seriously think Mourinho would sell to Wenger of all living creatures.... Cech wanted Arsenal and Roman approved, nothing Mou can do........
Cech was given a free hand with the hope he will choose wisely, well to him,he did

I expected more from Mourinho as the coach.

I heard rumors that Christophe Lollichon, Chelsea's goalkeeper coach is set to follow Cech to Arsenal. How true is this guys?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
jimmy4x:

I'm sure u read d part where I hailed Hazard nd wud miss him when/if e decides to leave, wat u don't wanna accept is dt Chelsea need a winger dt can score goals WHILE still RETAINING HAZARD....(take note of the bolded)
accept it or not, Hazard is indispensable to us, he can ONLY improve to Messi's status not Neymar's or Ronaldo's.....none of dese does the work of Messi.
Messi is better than both of dem, he scores as much goals as dem nd still does his playmaking job very very well...not sitting in the box to score taps ins nd celebrating Hattricks like u won the WC wen d title has already been cliched by ur closest rival.
honestly you cannot disrespect Cristiano Ronaldo in my presence cheesy

#just one bomb, only one bomb will be enough# angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2015
AirborneLacer:
According to Metro TV, Mikel has agreed personal terms with Al Ain. This should be a piece of goodnews.

The Nigerian's departure would see the arrival of a new solid CM, probably Witsel.

In other news, it seems like Begovic would be Courtois' new understudy. Report has it that we're about to launch a bid and Stoke are willing to listen given that Victor Moses is part of any proposed bid for the goalie.

Interestingly, Cech's PR company also represents Begovic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2015
SailorXY:
LOL..
Personal opinion: For me, Ronaldo is better than Messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
jimmy4x:

Good reasoning, u hit the nail on the head...
I bet never understood our arguments nd comparison all the while, all he's about is that, since Neymar score more goals dan Hazard, he's automatically 10000 times better....that means Neymar shud be better than Robben since Robben doesn't score much goals like Neymar does.
Only a sentimental blockhead would underestimate the importance, influence nd contributions of Robben nd Hazard in their respective teams.

Neymar is more similar to Robben than Hazard is. Dont try to attach Robben to the failure called Hazard rather attach Hazard to his mates like Quaresma, Ikedia, Joe Cole and Denilson dribble without focus players

Go check the amount of goals Robben scores and the number of top CL games Robben decided and tell us about Hazard

At the last world cup Robben and Neymar were among the stars of the tournament while Ikedia Hazard was among the flops of the tournament

2014 World cup RObben 3 goals 1 assist, Neymar 4 goals, Hazard fill in the gap

Robben scored in a CL final, Neymar scored in a CL final Hazard fill in the gap

Robben scored in a CL semi both legs, Neymar scored in a CL semi both legs, Hazard fill in the gap?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

Neymar is more similar to Robben than Hazard is. Dont try to attach Robben to the failure called Hazard rather attach Hazard to his mates like Quaresma, Ikedia, Joe Cole and Denilson dribble without focus players

Go check the amount of goals Robben scores and the number of top CL games Robben decided and tell us about Hazard

At the last world cup Robben and Neymar were among the stars of the tournament while Ikedia Hazard was among the flops of the tournament

2014 World cup RObben 3 goals 1 assist, Neymar 4 goals, Hazard fill in the gap

Robben scored in a CL final, Neymar scored in a CL final Hazard fill in the gap

Robben scored in a CL semi both legs, Neymar scored in a CL semi both legs, Hazard fill in the gap?
See ur life, how many of the players (who played in England) u are comparing him with won the best player in the league 4 2 consecutive seasons. ?
Im not ready to argue with u ds nyt.....Its of no use, na only mumu like u go dey compare inconsistent Denilson dt was only known for dribbling to Hazard, do u think its an average nd useless player dt gets to win the PFA player of the year as a young guy nd even as a mature guy...do u even know those who voted him as the deserving candidate abi u think say na ur village pple vote for am....stop spewing thrash bou Hazard abeg.....let dem all enjoy their games nd keep making their millions, that you think Hazard is useless doesn't make him truly useless, like I always reiterate, that's ur opinion and it doesn't count.
Hyping Robben like he didnt play for the same chelsea team, someone who spent 3 years at the club and managed only 15 goals in total, Hazard just finished his 3rd year at the club with 37 goals....u are toooooo dumb, whos more successful as a Chelsea player. ??
U keep showing me CL stats, I'm showing u overall stats or ow many goals did Robben score for good 3 years at Chelsea, even the Bayern he has joined since 2009, he has only scored 73 goals, ow will u compare that to Neymar nd Ronaldo.'s goals.....Neymar wey b say, just a season, hes managed 40+, Dont compare him to Robben abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
SailorXY:

no doubt Ronaldo is a baller buh Messi, to me, is better.
Messi is a boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
jimmy4x:

See ur life, how many of the players (who played in England) u are comparing him with won the best player in the league 4 2 consecutive seasons. ?
Im not ready to argue with u ds nyt.....Its of no use, na only mumu like u go dey compare inconsistent Denilson dt was only known for dribbling to Hazard, do u think its an average nd useless player dt gets to win the PFA player of the year as a young guy nd even as a mature guy...do u even know those who voted him as the deserving candidate abi u think say na ur village pple vote for am....stop spewing thrash bou Hazard abeg.....let dem all enjoy their games nd keep making their millions, that you think Hazard is useless doesn't make him truly useless, like I always reiterate, that's ur opinion and it doesn't count.
Hyping Robben like he didnt play for the same chelsea team, someone who spent 3 years at the club and managed only 15 goals in total, Hazard just finished his 3rd year at the club with 37 goals....u are toooooo dumb, whos more successful as a Chelsea player. ??
U keep showing me CL stats, I'm showing u overall stats or ow many goals did Robben score for good 3 years at Chelsea, even the Bayern he has joined since 2009, he has only scored 73 goals, ow will u compare that to Neymar nd Ronaldo.'s goals.....Neymar wey b say, just a season, hes managed 40+, Dont compare him to Robben abeg.

I asked you to fill the gap for the failure called Hazard, you wan dey drag Robben to Hazard level? Lol
Robben has scored in CL semi, CL finals decided key international games. How can you dare compare a failure like Hazard to him
So you know Denilson and how Hazard is on his way to becoming another Denilson.
He only won PFA award because there was no quality competition who were his competitors rookie Harry Kane and Countinho? even Yakubu would win if he faced those.

CL stats is what counts not stats from local competitions like League. The CL is where all the big boys face and Hazard has been a monumental failure in Europe similar to his mentors like Quaresma, Demilson, Ikedia and Joe Cole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

I asked you to fill the gap for the failure called Hazard, you wan dey drag Robben to Hazard level? Lol
Robben has scored in CL semi, CL finals decided key international games. How can you dare compare a failure like Hazard to him
So you know Denilson and how Hazard is on his way to becoming another Denilson.
He only won PFA award because there was no quality competition who were his competitors rookie Harry Kane and Countinho? even Yakubu would win if he faced those.

CL stats is what counts not stats from local competitions like League. The CL is where all the big boys face and Hazard has been a monumental failure in Europe similar to his mentors like Quaresma, Demilson, Ikedia and Joe Cole
I ask you again, how did Robben fair when he was at Chelsea, how many CL semi goals, how many CL final goals....how many goals in total,oh! Kane nd Coutinho are d only epl players lst year nd ds year too,??
Silva, Aguero, Sanchez, Rooney, Di Maria, Ozil are all Laliga players, right??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2015
Who gave this dude b4 jimmy4x chance to type on this thread... We all know his opinion only last nd dont count here

he dy comot for supersports 3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
lordfalcao:
Who gave this dude b4 jimmy4x chance to type on this thread... We all know his opinion only last nd dont count here

he dy comot for supersports 3
U dey mind am, Wikipedia has it listed that Eden Hazard's creativity, speed,
and technical ability are widely acknowledged.
He has been described as "a superb passer" and has
earned critical acclaim for his playing style, which
has led to the media, coaches, and players drawing
comparisons to FIFA Ballon d'Or winners Lionel
Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Hazard is often ranked by coaches, colleagues, and
commentators as one of the best players in the
world.

Only a dickhead like Raumdeuter think he's useless nd dribbles senselessly....for hin mind now, hin sef get sense be that o, person wey d thrash wey hin dey type no pass Nairaland....smileycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2015
jimmy4x:

U dey mind am, Wikipedia has it listed that Eden Hazard's creativity, speed,
and technical ability are widely acknowledged.
He has been described as "a superb passer" and has
earned critical acclaim for his playing style, which
has led to the media, coaches, and players drawing
comparisons to FIFA Ballon d'Or winners Lionel
Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Only a dickhead like Raumdeuter think he's useless nd dribbles senselessly....for hin mind now, hin sef get sense be that o, person wey d thrash wey hin dey type no pass Nairaland....smileycheesy
school him from now to tomorrow

he will never learn , just dont qoute him again.... Mk he go hide for there 302 thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
Chelsea star Petr Cech the target of vile threats ahead of Arsenal move!
The Czech Republic goalkeeper, 33, has been heavily linked with the Gunners and it is reported the two clubs have agreed a fee. But news that Cech will quit Stamford Bridge and join bitter rivals Arsenal has been met with outrage by some fans on social media.
One Chelsea fan tweeted: "@PetrCech I hope you are murdered you big foreheaded traitor, lucky you even play football."
Others branded Cech, who joined Chelsea in 2004, a "snake" and a "traitor".
"Cech is a snake, there is no defending him," said one Twitter user.
"No player is bigger than the club. I wish him every possible failure while he's at Arsenal."
Another said: "Cech is going to Arsenal. He will forever be a legend but there's no hiding the fact he's a traitor." - [Daily Star]

Saw this on facebook.. Fans dey para oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
jimmy4x:

I ask you again, how did Robben fair when he was at Chelsea, how many CL semi goals, how many CL final goals....how many goals in total,oh! Kane nd Coutinho are d only epl players lst year nd ds year too,??
Silva, Aguero, Sanchez, Rooney, Di Maria, Ozil are all Laliga players, right??

Robbens game was not matured when he was at CHelsea he was just a talent, He was known to be selfish and always going for personal glory at the expense of his team. Until he moved away from CHelsea and matured in his game before he became successful in Europe,

Same thing for Hazard, If he doesnt improve his game and cut off those senseless dribbles he would end up like his mentors
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
dyabman:
Chelsea star Petr Cech the target of vile threats ahead of Arsenal move!
The Czech Republic goalkeeper, 33, has been heavily linked with the Gunners and it is reported the two clubs have agreed a fee. But news that Cech will quit Stamford Bridge and join bitter rivals Arsenal has been met with outrage by some fans on social media.
One Chelsea fan tweeted: "@PetrCech I hope you are murdered you big foreheaded traitor, lucky you even play football."
Others branded Cech, who joined Chelsea in 2004, a "snake" and a "traitor".
"Cech is a snake, there is no defending him," said one Twitter user.
"No player is bigger than the club. I wish him every possible failure while he's at Arsenal."
Another said: "Cech is going to Arsenal. He will forever be a legend but there's no hiding the fact he's a traitor." - [Daily Star]

Saw this on facebook.. Fans dey para oo

Thats why Chelsea fans are the most useless in the world. You kept him on the bench for a whole season and he decided to leave to a club where he would be used yet these agbero morronic fans no go let him hear word

Cech would be regretting ever playing for such classless fans

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (19804) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, AirBay, bolu96(m), swiz123(m), Oasis007(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.