Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10826545 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10429) (10430) (10431) (10432) (10433) (10434) (10435) ... (19540) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2020
timbros:

Did Alisson concede 7 goals? Mention me when Alisson concede 7 like VVD.

You go wait tire cheesy tongue

grin

Shameless LiLbros, why can't you stay in one place and watch football to understand the game well?

timbros:
Erhmmm airmark, I am yet to see the impact of VVDs absence in Liverpool back line.

You go wait tire o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2020
popizaino:

No one is shifting anything except yourself grin anyways that's by the way, Guardiola two ucl tropbies while conte not even gotten a semi- final appearance,until then guardiola is the best thing ever cheesy

all these barcabots smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2020
BlueAngel444:
all these barcabots smh
the werey they disguise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2020
airmark:

grin

Shameless LiLbros, why can't you stay in one place and watch football to understand the game well?

It's now very obvious that you have selective memory not retentive memory as you claimed. Maybe its intentional, maybe it's not. But it's clear now that you have selective memory. If not, tell me why you forgot this so soon...

timbros:

Nobody told you Alisson will NEVER concede any goal. Show us ANY 'keeper who have not conceded in his career.

Question is, why will the best defender EPL have ever produced concede 7 goals against a team that just escaped relegation barely 2 months ago? Could it be because Alisson was not between the stick?

Mention me when Alisson equals or breaks VVD record.

Until then, this L must hang on your neck whether you like it or not. And trust me, I will always be here to remind you about it.

You go wait tire. tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2020
Ibime:
Ahmed Musa is still 28? Come off it

grin

Then I must be 17.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2020
Kimbeast:
Who is in support?

For wetin kwanu?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2020
timbros:

It's now very obvious that you have selective memory not retentive memory as you claimed. Maybe its intentional, maybe it's not. But it's clear now that you have selective memory. If not, tell me why you forgot this so soon...

[s]Mention me when Alisson equals or breaks VVD record.

Until then, this L must hang on your neck whether you like it or not. And trust me, I will always be here to remind you about it.

You go wait tire. tongue tongue[/s]

You had to quote a post of November 4 to counter that of 3 days ago. Why not kuku quote your post of 2019 so that we will know that all your posts this year are invalid and done under the influence of alcohol? cheesy

Where is your shame LiLbros?

timbros:
Erhmmm airmark, I am yet to see the impact of VVDs absence in Liverpool back line.

You go wait tire o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2020
airmark:

You had to quote a post of November 4 to counter that of 3 days ago. Why not kuku quote your post of 2019 so that we will know that all your posts this year are invalid and done under the influence of alcohol? cheesy Where is your shame LiLbros?

How many matches have Liverpool played without VVD prior to last night? How many loses? Where is the impact?

Will VVD stop Atalanta scoring 2 goals last night? If he can, why didn't he stop Aston Villa scoring 7 last time?

You see this 7 goals? E go haunt you for a long long time. Just pray Alisson concede 7 or more before VVD comes back. If not, you go continue to wear thus L everywhere you go.

You go wait tire.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 10:28am On Nov 26, 2020
Jodera:
Lol... At the end of the day it's trophy that counts. I mean, I was expecting you to say why bielsa was there and not zidane.

You might look at Madrid team and say their performance was average at best. While they'll look at same team as a team that's resilient and dogged, and they'll look at zidane as a coach who made Madrid champions since 2017. Anyway you wanna look at it, zidane must be there.

Nobody(Fifa) is looking at entertaining football without trophy(Atalanta)... And as for tuchel, well his team didn't win the champions league, so his name wouldn't be there.(just same reason as sarri of serie a.

While I understand your point of acknowledging coaches who punch above their weight and exceed expectations, I just wanna tell you that that's not how FIFA works or thinks when dishing out nominees
Tuchel deserve it more than Zidane abeg; he won ligue 1 and then make champions League final that's enough to be at least nominated but might not win it, Same way Jürgen klopp was nominated in 2018 after champions League final and even coming 2nd in premier League.
If Tuchel did not deserve it then what is neymar, Mbappe and navas doing on other nomination.
Tuchel deserves that ahead of Zidane and bielsa

I'm not ready for back and forth argument so I'm done.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2020
timbros:

How many matches have Liverpool played without VVD prior to last night? How many loses? Where is the impact?

Will VVD stop Atalanta scoring 2 goals last night? If he can, why didn't he stop Aston Villa scoring 7 last time?

You see this 7 goals? E go haunt you for a long long time. Just pray Alisson concede 7 or more before VVD comes back. If not, you go continue to wear thus L everywhere you go.

You go wait tire.

It would have made sense if it was VVD that was responsible for those 7 goals. In fact he was the best defender for Liverpool on that day.

Yesterday, the Matip you were shouting up and down before as the defender of the defendless, was said to have lost multiple balls everywhere like castrated dogs.

The keeper of the universe covering VVD, was not available in any planet to cover anyone.

You told us 3 days ago that Liverpool weren't feeling the absense of VVD, boom, Liverpool lost 0-2 yesterday and you started talking about 7 goals. Where's your shame Lilbros? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2020
OVA200:
Tuchel deserve it more than Zidane abeg; he won ligue 1 and then make champions League final that's enough to be at least nominated but might not win it, Same way Jürgen klopp was nominated in 2018 after champions League final and even coming 2nd in premier League.
If Tuchel did not deserve it then what is neymar, Mbappe and navas doing on other nomination.

Lol... I'm not even arguing with you, so I don't know why you see it as such. Nobody is claiming right here on the matter, it's just opinion, that's why I said I understand your views. No need for the last sentence.

Anyways I was even done before, so we're settled then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ibime:
Ahmed Musa is still 28? Come off it

We are all living in a magical world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Aubameyang penalty against manure won ass-nal goal of the month. From gunners to losers shocked. Arteta football.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
OVA200:

remember tuchel won a league that was cancelled for emergency reasons. It was a gift. Besides this is not first time psg is winning the league. The ligue un is like their birthright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Liposure:
remember tuchel won a league that was cancelled for emergency reasons. Besides this is not first time psg is winning the league. The ligue un is like their birthright
See excuse grin
Lewandoski also won ucl that is one leg affair.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Liposure:
remember tuchel won a league that was cancelled for emergency reasons. Besides this is not first time psg is winning the league. The ligue un is like their birthright
Zidane also won a Corona virus hampered la Liga, Bayern Munich won uefa Corona champions League; no matter how you want to look at it last season is a season like no other, we both know without Corona PSG stand a very bright chance of winning the league.

Zidane has proven himself to be among the elite but last season he was average at best.
Tuchel did a better job than Zidane last season simple.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
2,000 fans will be allowed back in London and Merseyside.

Manchester and some other parts are in Tier 3, so no fans there till further notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
PSG won the treble and got to the UCL final last season.

Tuchel should've been there. The only coach that deserves that nomination more than him is Hansi Flick. Maybe Klopp too.

Last season was the best in their history FFS. Remember, they hadn't reached the UCL final before.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Liposure: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2020
MorataFC:

See excuse grin
Lewandoski also won ucl that is one leg affair.
but the ucl was never cancelled. It was only abridged
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sulele04:
Aubameyang penalty against manure won ass-nal goal of the month.
From gunners to losers shocked.
Arteta football.

Arsenal trying to score a goal from open play

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
BlueMann:
2,000 fans will be allowed back in London and Merseyside.

Manchester and some other parts are in Tier 3, so no fans there till further notice.
Nice. The other international fact is that the tiers will be reviewed every two weeks. So, some teams that are limited to 2,000 fans may be allowed to admit 4,000
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Leaked colours for our third kit next season.

These colours are nice. If indeed it's what they plan to use, they better not mess it up.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sulele04:
Arteta football.

Is this a fact or are you trolling?

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
airmark:

It would have made sense if it was VVD that was responsible for those 7 goals. In fact he was the best defender for Liverpool on that day.

Yesterday, the Matip you were shouting up and down before as the defender of the defendless, was said to have lost multiple balls everywhere like castrated dogs.

The keeper of the universe covering VVD, was not available in any planet to cover anyone.

You told us 3 days ago that Liverpool weren't feeling the absense of VVD, boom, Liverpool lost 0-2 yesterday and you started talking about 7 goals. Where's your shame Lilbros? grin

Resist the urge....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sulele04(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
timbros:

Is this a fact or are you trolling?

cheesy
Pure fact tongue.
e shock you abi cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
BlueMann:
Leaked colours for our third kit next season.

These colours are nice. If indeed it's what they plan to use, they better not mess it up.
Lol, look at this one ↓↓↓

Meanwhile Thiago Silva's contract to be extended a further year cool be like Chelsea no wan buy CB again

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Sulele04:
Arteta football.

LMFAO grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Lol, look at this one ↓↓↓

Meanwhile Thiago Silva's contract to be extended a further year cool be like Chelsea no wan buy CB again

cool Looks just like what Ziyech wore for Ajax in his final season.

As for Thiago, make dem extend am sharply.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
French Montana new album is the truth..and the truth shall set me free cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
I’ll suggest that premier league teams should use boom mics placed above the fans, in order to generate greater acoustics from the fans chants

(1) (2) (3) ... (10429) (10430) (10431) (10432) (10433) (10434) (10435) ... (19540) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m), Debroslink and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.