Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10794697 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10441) (10442) (10443) (10444) (10445) (10446) (10447) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sulele04:

same way your iegend david beckham flopped shaybe cheesygrin.
Beckham was brilliant for us oh,he was not a flop,yes hazard has flopped because I cannot see his injuries stop anytime soon,u can't shine when you are not on the pitch.hazard should get a personal medical team like ororo,bin those Madrid staffs,he should try as much as possible to be fit for euro 2021 win something for his country since unfortunately Madrid has not worked out,country first oh.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
popizaino:

Be it Bayern Munich or Liverpool, i will always be confident of my team's chances against anyone especially now that my defence is a bit stronger with Silva ....

Bring me back my hazard to this team and I will place a bet of Chelsea winning the UCL. ....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
A40:
Hazard was not worth half the sum you paid for him. Forget about me not liking him. I don't apply sentiment to ball. Even when he's fit he has done fuckall for Madrid and we told you people Hazard is not the guy you buy if you want to challenge in Europe. His playing style, his mentality would not mesh with a club with high standards like Madrid

Was he as injury prone as Bale? But when Bale is fit we know what he can do
,dude all the talk about his playing style and"mentality" not meshing with Madrid is just superstition, unfortunately with the injuries we can not find out how wrong or right this assertion is,even if we didn't win champions league ,hazard being fit and playing consistently would have actually been okay for most of the fans base considering the reduced quality of other area of the squad so basically he wont have been branded a flop by madridstas,na the constant injuries just dey make everybody dey vex.
Bale was not as injury prone his first couple of seasons with us,that is where most his legacy lies,plus that final against Liverpool,bale lost his confidence and pace because of constant injuries so he didn't suffer it unscaled,hazard problem from the very first day he stepped foot in Spain he turn Douglas Costa,aba,Bale didn't suffer that.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
timbros:

VVD never led anybody to 2 consecutive finals. He was busy conceding 6 goals against Roma while Mane, Salah and Firmino was bailing him out.

Liverpool attack led them to consecutive finals, not VVD. Stop lieing.

Without Alisson, VVD won't be a UCL winner. VVD tried a final without Alisson and swallowed 3 goals. Alisson came along and kept a clean sheet that ensured they won the competition.

Meanwhile, is 6 and 7 the same?
Lmaoooo say na lead, lead ko steel ni

The glory of Mané, Salah, Origi and Firmino them wan carry am give VVD. Aye ma buru ke. Even the final they won Alisson needed to break the most saves record to make it possible

We saw how last CL season without Alisson, Morata of all people was using VVD to do spinaroonie. Atletico with their Haram ball managed to net 3 goals in VVD's watch

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Meanwhile morata is one the best strikers in Europe this season,what happen to him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
madrid5:
,dude all the talk about his playing style and"mentality" not meshing with Madrid is just superstition, unfortunately with the injuries we can not find out how wrong or right this assertion is,even if we didn't win champions league ,hazard being fit and playing consistently would have actually been okay for most of the fans base considering the reduced quality of other area of the squad so basically he wont have been branded a flop by madridstas,na the constant injuries just dey make everybody dey vex.
Bale was not as injury prone his first couple of seasons with us,that is where most his legacy lies,plus that final against Liverpool,bale lost his confidence and pace because of constant injuries so he didn't suffer it unscaled,hazard problem from the very first day he stepped foot in Spain he turn Douglas Costa,aba,Bale didn't suffer that.
When I say Hazard lacks the mentality I'm not throwing that word around loosely. He came to Madrid overweight. Who shows up to the biggest move of their career out of shape? It's affected his conditioning and has made his body unable to function optimally

Even if Hazard is fit I guarantee you he can't perform at that world class level you think or Chelsea fans have deceived you to think he can, he's not done it since 2012 in elite Europe, why do you suddenly think he will do it now?

Hazard has not suffered injuries like Sane but since Sane came to Bayern he has been making impact whether he plays for 15mins or 70 mins.

He already has 5 goals and any match he is playing the danger is palpable whenever he touches the ball. Even the few matches we have seen Hazard, he's not a threat

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
A40:
When I say Hazard lacks the mentality I'm not throwing that word around loosely. He came to Madrid overweight. Who shows up to the biggest move of their career out of shape? It's affected his conditioning and has made his body unable to function optimally

Even if Hazard is fit I guarantee you he can't perform at that world class level you think or Chelsea fans have deceived you to think he can, he's not done it since 2012 in elite Europe, why do you suddenly think he will do it now?

Hazard has not suffered injuries like Sane but since Sane came to Bayern he has been making impact whether he plays for 15mins or 70 mins.

He already has 5 goals and any match he is playing the danger is palpable whenever he touches the ball. Even the few matches we have seen Hazard, he's not a threat

When Neymar was getting injured yearly he will still come back drop some goals in league and champions league before he goes back to sickbay.

This Belgian overhyped dancer we warned them about for years has been alternating between injury and poor form for over a year.
Talent level of Messi indeed. What a penkelemes

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
A40:

okay bros,but I would have preffered to see his failures myseft without injuries,right am just sad and disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sulele04:
I just watched jurgen klopp post match conference, man is fuming according to him 16 against 4 of epl managers were in favour of 5 substitutions but still 5 substitutions were not implemented.

he called chris wilder "selfish" because he managed to influence epl officials to not to implement 5 subs, saying wilder controls epl.

l am just patiently waiting for sheffield game to end to see what wilder has to say about this.
james milner is injured to add up to liverpool injury list.

Chris Wilder is very selfish indeed. I like am as Sheffield dey chill for bottom of table with one point.

Five subs is a no brainer. I no know why England must do their own different.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
A40:

I have been using that line to sing since grin His Madrid career was doomed before he kicked a ball.

I was highly disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

When Neymar was getting injured yearly he will still come back drop some goals in league and champions league before he goes back to sickbay.

This Belgian overhyped dancer we warned them about for years has been alternating between injury and poor form for over a year.
I heard Madrid paid extra €50m. They will also be paying him €400k till 2023/2024

The Bible said a fool and his money are quickly parted

Are you watching the Tyson and Roy Jones Jr fight? (Agbalagbi vs Agbalagba)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
afrodoc2:

I wouldn't consider neymar tenure in PSG a sign of success ,"dropping some goals " before going back to sickbay is not a criteria for success,I was especially disappointed at his champions league final performers,neymar is a greater player than hazard though but he is still a failure outside Barcelona

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2020
madrid5:
okay bros,but I would have preffered to see his failures myseft without injuries,right am just sad and disappointed.
I can only point to the La Liga game he scored last season as the game he put in a good performance. We know a good player being hampered by injury. Hazard has not shown he's a good player since getting to Madrid

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
A40:
I can only point to the La Liga game he scored last season as the game he put in a good performance. We know a good player being hampered by injury. Hazard has not shown he's a good player since getting to Madrid
no just because he didn't score in other games 'doesn't mean he didn't put in good performances,the month he got injured against psg,he was 9/10,i actually watch games.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
madrid5:
no just because he didn't score in other games 'doesn't mean he didn't put in good performances,the month he got injured against psg,he was 9/10,i actually watch games.
9/10 vs PSG? Lmaoooo. Abeg don't make me laugh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
timbros:

So getting to final is now a better achievement than winning it? grin

Continue to use rope tie yourself.

Getting to Final is better than not getting to final.

Let Alisson gets to final without VVD first.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
timbros:

Look for another exit strategy. This auto repeat no work.

Because you know he can't get to the final without VVD or Liverpool signing someone of his quality. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Trevor012:

One can also say Liverpool with VVD in defense 0 trophies won while Liverpool with Allison in defense 4 trophies won. Untill VVD win anything without Allison we know who holds the ace.

Naaaah. Only if Alisson had won them without VVD.

In fact, Alisson never won any cup in any European club until he met VVD. Same can't be said about VVD.

Also,

VVD at Celtic - Celtic's Player of the season

VVD at Southampton - Southampton's Player of the season

VVD at Liverpool - Liverpool's Player of the season.

Even the blind knows who holds the ace here. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
A40:
9/10 vs PSG? Lmaoooo. Abeg don't make me laugh
not against psg,his la liga games those period,we were scoring 4,5 goals per game that month
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
Didn't expect Dubois to start this slowly...

Joyce was a sniper in the first round
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
This Hazard ill luck is sad. Man looks like a terrible player now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2020
BlueMann:

Chris Wilder is very selfish indeed. I like am as Sheffield dey chill for bottom of table with one point.

Five subs is a no brainer. I no know why England must do their own different.

There is no need for 5 subs.

Big clubs just want to use 5 subs to rest players when they have already won the game, so it's only of benefit to big clubs. I can guarantee Klopp will never use 5 subs when the match is 0-0 or 1-0, which is the same position Sheffield is in every match. Pep played a match recently and only used 1 sub and then came in the press conference after the match to complain about not having 5 subs. Yeye dey smell.

Small clubs like Burnley and Sheffield never get in those positions where they are so ahead in the match that they can take off 5 players, so there is nothing in it for them, and they don't regularly have 5 quality players on the bench.

Klopp that is complaining played TAA from the 2nd match of the season till November straight without rest until he got injured. Would 5 subs have made him give TAA a rest? Big clubs should rest players from the start rather than trying to get enough subs to rest them for the last 15 minutes of matches when they are 3-0 up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Sulele04:

same way your iegend david beckham flopped shaybe cheesygrin.
angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Come on Joe...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:11am On Nov 29, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Didn't expect Dubois to start this slowly...

Joyce was a sniper in the first round

I don miss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:12am On Nov 29, 2020
airmark:

I don miss

Omo our Naija brother dey represent.

He don nearly kill Dubois
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Omo our Naija brother dey represent.

He don nearly kill Dubois

But Dubois looks like he is coming back stronger
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:15am On Nov 29, 2020
nihilistjnr:
Come on Joe...

Dubois is looking like a hype job. He is too short for heavyweight anyway

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2020
airmark:

But Dubois looks like he is coming back stronger

I doubt it.

His left eye is already swollen shut, and is bleeding from every hole.

He needs the KO desperately now.

But Joyce dey beat am like thief

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:20am On Nov 29, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I doubt it.

His left eye is already swollen shut, and is bleeding from every hole.

He needs the KO desperately now.

But Joyce dey beat am like thief

Dubois right hand may decide it sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:20am On Nov 29, 2020
Ibime:

Dubois is looking like a hype job. He is too short for heavyweight anyway

Yeah too short in this era. The guy is looking for power punch and walking straight into fufu powered jab.

All that muscle isn't helping him either..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:23am On Nov 29, 2020
airmark:

Dubois right hand may decide it sha.

He can't even get close.

Have you seen his left eye?

Every time he tries to setup his right hand, he eats a jab.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10441) (10442) (10443) (10444) (10445) (10446) (10447) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AlphaNugget(m), larride(m), chic2pimp(m), Sportsweb and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.