Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,850 members, 7,872,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781612 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10695) (10696) (10697) (10698) (10699) (10700) (10701) ... (19490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:02am On Jan 04, 2021
grin

When the Season Begins, thought we gonna be watching with relaxed Mind, but it's more like with relapsed Mind these Days.

Good Morning Bluuuus!

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Up Blouse!

Off pant.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2021
When United played City, Pep used a double DM and was cautious in his approach. But against Chelsea, he went gung ho, with Rodri turning to prime Xavi in midfield because he knows Chelsea were shut in midfield, and mind you, City also played a ridiculously highline yesterday, but he knows Chelsea won't capitalize. When they get a counter attack, they'll prefer to wait for chillwell to come and cross ,rather than finishing city offf on the counter. grin grin

Pep no rate Lampard's Chelsea at all grin He played them the way he will play an average Burnley or Newcastle grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2021
Pep knew that

1) Chelshit’s midfielders rather than making quick penetrative passes prefer to romance the stone first before passing out wide.

2) Ziyansh rather than drive into the box and case mayhem prefers to cut back unto his left foot and spam crosses into the box like a G boy.

3) Foolisich would rather drimble and drimble like Manga Mohammed than make incisive passes or take decisive shots.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2021
airmark:

What was Klopp before joining Dortmund?

Klopp finished 6th in his first season with Dortmund and the following season he finished 5th. Next 2 seasons he won the league.

This same Lampard beat City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs last season but he must be sacked now.

I've never called for his immediate sack.

He can't take us anywhere, I see it clearly. If you see otherwise, fine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2021
Ziyech we have all been waiting for cheesy cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2021
timay:
When United played City, Pep used a double DM and was cautious in his approach. But against Chelsea, he went gung ho, with Rodri turning to prime Xavi in midfield because he knows Chelsea were shut in midfield, and mind you, City also played a ridiculously highline yesterday, but he knows Chelsea won't capitalize. When they get a counter attack, they'll prefer to wait for chillwell to come and cross ,rather than finishing city offf on the counter. grin grin

Pep no rate Lampard's Chelsea at all grin He played them the way he will play an average Burnley or Newcastle grin grin
honestly, zero regards

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2021
Sack Lampard, appoint Massimiliano Allegri till the end of the season and chase Julian Nagelsmann to become our full time manager

He will perform wonders with these players

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2021
KingAlabi:
segedinho my mahn, I just say may I greet you, whatsup?
I watch d match o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2021
nateevs:

You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word "guarantee". Plus if you think we will the UCL as we did in that year ever again, you are in on a long thing.

Even keeping lampard at Chelsea doesn't guarantee us anything at this point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:29am On Jan 04, 2021
airmark:

You want thunder to fire you abi?

Ok.....i hope lampard still remains .

Na here we all dey .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2021
If Lampard wasn't a Chelsea legend, which major club in their right senses will pick a guy that has only spent one season managing a championship side

Una wan destroy the entire football club because he is a former player, shame

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2021
undecided

Sick of reading Trash from the Poster above. Leave trolling for the rival Fans and stop wishing your Club failure.

Some of us want OGS out as well, but we feel happy when he wins and wail when he loses.

It's no Crime to feel pained when your Club's Manager seems tactical Inept, but praying, fasting for the Club's failure week in week out is something else Bruh.

26 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2021
Oasis007:
undecided

Sick of reading Trash from the Poster above. Leave trolling for the rival Fans and stop wishing your Club failure.

Some of us want OGS out as well, but we feel happy when he wins and wails when he loses.

It's no Crime to feel pained when your Club's Manager seems tactical Inept, but praying, fasting for the Club's failure week in week out is something else Bruh.
Lol. Dem force you to dey read the trash?

Una wey no dey sabi ignore sef. That guy has never posted anything sensible before. So e no shock me.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2021

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Botfuss: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2021
Missed the party embarassed. Please what time is the after party?

Useless club.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2021
Oasis007:
undecided

Some of us want OGS out as well, but we feel happy when he wins and wails when he loses.

I engage in this conversations everywhere, twitter, YouTube, even daily mail, Chelsea fans aren't united fans, we hate what we hate, losing games hurt but if that will help us to get rid of Lampard, we will gladly take the short term pain, hopeful that it pays off long term

Look at united, hot and cold heading in no direction, you are becoming mediocre, you wouldn't win anything this season, ole got you guys kicked out of the champions league early but he has used few premier wins to blind your eyes

That's how it will continue for years and nothing will be achieved, some of us know these things hence our behavior

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2021
Lana1:

Una wey no dey sabi ignore sef. That guy has never posted anything sensible before. So e no shock me.
I'm the last person that cares about people's opinion of me, if you dont know, local search jude 18 million

How does your opinion affect my life directly?

All these people that carry nairaland personality for head like accomplishment cheesy

My attitude here is unfiltered, know that and know peace, I share my tots the way I feel about any issue and I owe nobody any explanation.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tolutweety(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2021
Ibeme:

As you highlighted Tech and Health tech for Q1 growth, for a layman like me, I would just go and invest into the fund of someone like SimoneRizzetto (as below) who invests in those companies and has a stellar record of returns with those portfolios and the educational background in it as I don't have the time nor expertise to study those stocks to a decent level.

How did you search out recommended people in a sector,say the Health Tech and the Tech, to get a SimeoneRizzetto.

If I intend getting others with similar portfolio to copy...got any more recommended names for me to copy in the Health and health tech?

PS: new on etoro,trying to navigate my way around still.

Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2021
afrodoc2:

Pep knew that

1) Chelshit’s midfielders rather than making quick penetrative passes prefer to romance the stone first before passing out wide.

2) Ziyansh rather than drive into the box and case mayhem prefers to cut back unto his left foot and spam crosses into the box like a G boy.

3) Foolisich would rather drimble and drimble like Manga Mohammed than make incisive passes or take decisive shots.
You people will not ki person with laugh grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Oasis007:
undecided

Some of us want OGS out as well, but we feel happy when he wins and wail when he loses.

God bless you Brother.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 9:33am On Jan 04, 2021
Lana1:

Same here.

IamJ is one of the most intellectually bereft people on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2021
iamJ:
I engage in this conversations everywhere, twitter, YouTube, even daily mail, Chelsea fans aren't united fans, we hate what we hate, losing games hurt but if that will help us to get rid of Lampard, we will gladly take the short term pain, hopeful that it pays off long term

Look at united, hot and cold heading in no direction, you are becoming mediocre, you wouldn't win anything this season, ole got you guys kicked out of the champions league early but he has used few premier wins to blind your eyes

That's how it will continue for years and nothing will be achieved, some of us know these things hence our behavior

Take your Havertz along with you and leave my club embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2021
wman:

Same here.

User09 deserves this award the most.
He is the Methuselah of this thread, always claiming people are rude to him.
He writes with his left hand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Take your Havertz along with you and leave my club embarassed
mount and Lampard will leave Chelsea before havertz

I can stake my life on it, one of the reasons Lampard's head is on the block is havertz and Werner's form, no club will spend that much and watch you use them poorly

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

User09 deserves this award the most.
He is the Methuselah of this thread, always claiming people are rude to him.
He writes with his left hand.
people that consider other people dumb because they aren't on their side are usually dumb

I don't think that people that support mount are dumb, I think that they are sentimental, that's why I always bring clips and articles to back my argument

User09 is one of the few honest Chelsea fans here, he doesnt shy away from the truth, the fact that you think that he is dumb is tastament to my first paragraph

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2021
iamJ:
If Lampard wasn't a Chelsea legend, which major club in their right senses will pick a guy that has only spent one season managing a championship side

Una wan destroy the entire football club because he is a former player, shame

Josep Guardiola was a youth coach before Barcelona took a chance on him. He hadn't coach any competitive league action before he was called upon.

Zinedine Zidane was a youth coach as well before he was upgraded to an assistant coach under Ancelotti

Hansi Flick was an assistant for most of his coaching career bar his stint at a lowly rated Hoffenhaim in the german division 3 .

I'm a huge fan of Lampard but not completely sold out on him. But you my friend, just can't stick your head for something good.
From trying to foist your son-in-fraud Kai Havertz on us and kicking against Lampard in every step of the way without considering the good he did last season is disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2021
wman:

Same here.

united fans are pained, they want all of us to sulk

People like me that enjoy our current situation makes things hard for them

Hence iamj is dumb

Nairaland is Nigerian social media gutter, I feel sorry for anybody that uses this forum to look at our society, I see the forum like an onion forum, I can cruise and be crazy freely

Forever unfiltered

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2021
iamJ:
people that consider other people dumb because they aren't on their side are usually dumb

I don't think that people that support mount are dumb, I think that they are sentimental, that's why I always bring clips and articles to back my argument

User09 is one of the few honest Chelsea fans here, he doesnt shy away from the truth, the fact that you think that he is dumb is tastament to my first paragraph

You see, you're making excuses for him already which validates my claim that the moniker User09 is your alternative username here.
The buffoon even said Fraud Havertz has more assists than Mason Mount.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Josep Guardiola was a youth coach before Barcelona took a chance on him. He hadn't coach any competitive league action before he was called upon.

Zinedine Zidane was a youth coach as well before he was upgraded to an assistant coach under Ancelotti

Hansi Flick was an assistant for most of his coaching career bar his stint at a lowly rated Hoffenhaim in the german division 3 .

I'm a huge fan of Lampard but not completely sold out on him. But you my friend, just can't stick your head for something good.
From trying to foist your son-in-fraud Kai Havertz on us and kicking against Lampard in every step of the way without considering the good he did last season is disgusting.
they were instantaneous successes

Where does Lampard rank?

If Leicester knew what they were doing we wouldn't be in the champions league today, be honest to yourself, Lampard is a vanity project that has failed, it was fun and enjoyable to dream and imagine things clicking but he is obviously a mediocre manager, not all great players become great coaches

Using few examples to support Lampard, what about the thousand others that failed?

Henry, Shearer

We struggle against most teams, its shameful, now he has given up on trying and just tells them to cross and hope for a nod

When last did someone play a through pass or a creative pass forward, u no dey shame?

As you watch Chelsea is that something a club of our standard should be playing

If I was supporting crystal palace, I will suggest Lampard be given a 10 year deal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

You see, you're making excuses for him already which validates my claim that the moniker User09 is your alternative username here.
The buffoon even said Fraud Havertz has more assists than Mason Mount.... grin grin
havertz has more assist than mount this season

User09 is my moniker because our opinions are aligned

I have never wondered why you valued mount, I always knew that there were certain things that limited you

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2021
Pep bitch slapping TalabiAudu and his club again.

You love to see it.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10695) (10696) (10697) (10698) (10699) (10700) (10701) ... (19490) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Joseph901, VicThory(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.