Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10946655 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10775) (10776) (10777) (10778) (10779) (10780) (10781) ... (19691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2021
airmark:

You can only deceive people that don't know football.

No wonder he doesnt have a CL. His only chance he messed it up

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12577914_squawka_pngb3b502fe5da1ced23fb07e655fb59346

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Lampard on AVB sack

"AVB had played his cards and it hadn't worked," Lampard said. "I don't know if he was too young or whether it had come too early for him.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

No wonder he doesnt have a CL. His only chance he messed it up

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12577914_squawka_pngb3b502fe5da1ced23fb07e655fb59346

You are quoting squawka now. grin

Oya, let's see what Squawka has to say about Silva and Boathand in UCL last season. Silva - 36yrs Boathand 32yrs. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ibime:

Na money you don't need imminently you go HODL. I don't believe in HODLing unless a buy trade goes against me significantly, then I will HODL till it recovers. If you are going to HODL then you should also have spare funds to catch it at the bottom.

Let's say you put in $1k when the price of something is $10k and the price drops to $1k, you have lost $900

Let's say you out another $1k in at $1k, the price only needs to rebound to $2k, to gain another $1k thereby erasing your previous $900 loss.

So who want HODL should keep spare cash to catch the bottom as well.

Good info

Thanks

I likey cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
airmark:

Oya, let's see what Squawka has to say about Silva and Boathand in UCL last season. Silva - 36yrs Boathand 32yrs. grin grin
But one won the UCL and one didn't cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
airmark:

Boateng lifted the trophy. Thiago was responsible for the goal that ensured his team lost

Boateng at 32, CL winner twice, WOrld cup winner once

Thiago Silva 36 Failed CL, Failed world cup

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

Abi o. WHen you have failed so much you now start celebrating failuure

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
KingAlabi:

you like quarrel pass fight

Ahn ahn!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
Jodera:
you like quarrel pass fight

Ahn ahn!!

Airmark is a coward na cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Are you not the one telling us about the wonders of Hazard? we have now seen who knows ball between you and I

Dem dey hawk your Hazard to Fenerbahce now

Regardless, Hazard is still an excellent player and I and all other Chelsea fans will wish to have him back at our club.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boateng 1 world cup, 2 CL titles. Tell us about this Silva

Ok.

Does that make Boateng better than Thiago Silva ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2021
Emmynator:
Reece James is daft!!!

Lampard has to teach how to make these kind of passes in training.

This exactly what I was saying in my yesterday post about Reece foolish James. The one against arsenal at 58mins or so was even more annoying than this .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2021
airmark:

You can only deceive people that don't know football.

Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2021
popizaino:
Ok.

Does that make Boateng better than Thiago Silva ?

Boateng is better than Thiago Silva in every way. Boateng started in 2 CL finals and a world cup final which he won

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
popizaino:
Regardless, Hazard is still an excellent player and I and all other Chelsea fans will wish to have him back at our club.

That is because Chelsea is a mediocre club, that was why Hazard was able to work for you. At the elite club he went to, he flopped hard. Same way Zaha is an excellent player for Crystal Palace

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by monerozi5590: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boateng is better than Thiago Silva in every way. Boateng started in 2 CL finals and a world cup final which he won

I always like your football analysis and the rest. But saying Boateng is better than Thiago Silver is a lie

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
It's like the Chelsea board are as clueless as Most of the Chelsea fans in this place.

Sacking lampard is well and good. We should have pulled the trigger since and gotten pochetinno.

Naglesmann is the next best thing, but it seems those clowns are hell bent on Tuchel.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CSTRR: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Even allegri is better.

Though his football is too pragmatic, but he is certainly better than Tuchel.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
A shekpite should help remind Marina or whoever is in charge of hiring a Manager that Samson Siasia is available, Baba will do a better job than Fatpard (this one crack me ooh grin) and will earn less too....

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
monerozi5590:
I always like your football analysis and the rest. But saying Boateng is better than Thiago Silver is a lie

You don't have to agree with me in everything, But the fact is that Boateng is a far better defender than Thiago Silva will ever be, He is faster and more decisive especially in important games

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Choose your reason properly before I start .

Is it the world cup and ucl boateng won that makes him better than Thiago Silva?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
popizaino:

Choose your reason properly before I start .

Is it the world cup and ucl boateng won that makes him better than Thiago Silva?

Boatengs career achievement, his skills as a defender, his pace in recovery, his anticipation, what he has won makes him better and his decisiveness in key games

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boatengs career achievement, his skills as a defender what he has won makes him better

grin grin grin

Which kind answer be this?

E go hard make person hold you for cloth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin

Which kind answer be this?

E go hard make person hold you for cloth

Every important metrics of defending makes Boatng better ask them what makes Thiago Silva better and we will start hearing Leadership. Leadership is where every mediocre defender hides

Once you start to hear that Leadership is a defenders strong point, know say scam wan enter, They dont usually use such phrases for Ramos, Boateng, Vidic, Nesta, Maldini Canavaro Carvalho Sammer

Na Pointing defenders dey always carry Leadership tag

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
[quote author=raumdeuter post=98300425]

That is because Chelsea is a mediocre club, that was why Hazard was able to work for you. At the elite club he went to, he flopped hard. Same way Zaha is an excellent player for Crystal Palace
[/quote

The only mediocre club is the club that can't win a mediocre club to lift the ucl trophy on his own turf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
popizaino:
The only mediocre club is the club that can't win a mediocre club to lift the ucl trophy on his own turf.

Any team can fluke a result in one game, Like Wigan can beat Man City. its consistency that counts. That is why your only reference is an event that happened almost a decade ago

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Boatengs career achievement, his skills as a defender, his pace in recovery, his anticipation, what he has won makes him better and his decisiveness in key games

Let's leave out the bolded for you hasn't rated Willian than hazard before. It's not your forte to know you got better skills,pace or any metric used to judge a better player, than career achievement.

For career achievement

Pogba has one world cup,tell us about micheal ballack?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2021
E no go better for Klopp o cry cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Any team can fluke a result in one game, Like Wigan can beat Man City. its consistency that counts. That is why your only reference is an event that happened almost a decade ago

Well,history has has it that you were always bitch to British teams ......remember1999 biggest final upset

Now Take and choke on another fluke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrzQF1ZdTJg

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2021
popizaino:

Well,history has has it that you were always bitch to British teams ......remember1999 biggest final upset

Now Take and choke on another fluke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrzQF1ZdTJg

1999 is over 20yrs ago

Chelsea we sodomised 7-1 is less than 1 yr ago
Spurs that we brutalized 10-3 is last season

But you have to seek relevance in 2 decades ago. Its like an Arsenal fan bragging about their achievements in the days of Tony Adams and Ray Parlor

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2021
nihilistjnr:
E no go better for Klopp o cry cry cry

600yrs e go suffer. My captain Salah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2021
popizaino:
Let's leave out the bolded for you hasn't rated Willian than hazard before. It's not your forte to know you got better skills,pace or any metric used to judge a better player, than career achievement.
For career achievement

Pogba has one world cup,tell us about micheal ballack?

What has Hazard achieved in football at the highest level?

Any CL, world cup trophy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10775) (10776) (10777) (10778) (10779) (10780) (10781) ... (19691) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: User09 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.