Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,775 members, 7,975,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11309885 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10846) (10847) (10848) (10849) (10850) (10851) (10852) ... (20047) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2021
“I think he’s the strongest in the double six, the centre and the heart of the game. Gives him little more freedom than when he plays a single six, what he can do.

“But for me he is a double six because we can use his energy and we can use his range and his volume in his game. His ability to recuperate and recover balls everywhere on the pitch. He is a guy who is a big, big helper for everybody, with the mentality of a helper, a water carrier, but at the same time a world class player who played a crucial role in the World Cup win for France.

“That’s why he’s super important to have him and for me the double six is the best role because it gives him a bit more freedom than the single six which demands a bit more discipline on the position and maybe cuts his wings a little bit, but I am sure he can also play there.”
- Tuchel on Kante

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2021
If u could only choose one of these things, which one would it be?

For me it would be E, Chelsea winning the 2008 Final..

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Obere4u:

And some guys went as far as trying to remove the red lights... Wahala be like bicycle
wetin guy dey find for this kind ashewo advertisement?

I know say this matter go end up as scandal

You can use some applications to increase the brightness and contrast to see everything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2021
thorrvik55:

lampard being sacked is now a bad incident?

See wetin sentiment done turn una into

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2021
BikeMan:
Lol. Mount is like 10x better than this guy. Mount has a better manager now too, there's room for improvement.
mount is better than havertz because mount shows more ginger

Adama traore get dribble ginger but when e reach time to produce anything he is as stupid as a door knob

Did you see the pull away mount did the other night and when it was time to pass the ball, na mumu pass into the box cheesy

Una go wise but e go done late then

If you listened to tuchel interview he talked about mounts love for the club, not talent or football intelligence

Listen to what he said about kante and gilmor

Baba already knows that mount is a headless chicken
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2021
All people say about mount is hardworking and energy

Nobody calls him talented, e get why

Mount played as 10 for chelsea last season

More than 50games

.check his assist numbers and weep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2021
If you don't see the difference between both after this

Sentiment has taken over your judgement

Mount is older than havertz, got all the privileges lampard offered

Played 10games more

Most of havertz appearances have been as a substitute

He is considered a flop and yet he is matching and beating mounts numbers

Imagine if havertz was inform and got the privileges that mount enjoyed grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Amoto94:
“I think he’s the strongest in the double six, the centre and the heart of the game. Gives him little more freedom than when he plays a single six, what he can do.

“But for me he is a double six because we can use his energy and we can use his range and his volume in his game. His ability to recuperate and recover balls everywhere on the pitch. He is a guy who is a big, big helper for everybody, with the mentality of a helper, a water carrier, but at the same time a world class player who played a crucial role in the World Cup win for France.

“That’s why he’s super important to have him and for me the double six is the best role because it gives him a bit more freedom than the single six which demands a bit more discipline on the position and maybe cuts his wings a little bit, but I am sure he can also play there.”
- Tuchel on Kante
Who does he wanna partner Kante with. We don’t have a sit deep DM like Rice & pairing with kova or jorg never worked in the past.

I hope we are not hoping on Jorginho-Kovacic combo sha. Both can’t play progressive football, only safe passes & are still deficient in positioning & defensive duties. A manager can’t change the way of play of 26, 29yrs old players.

3 years we’ve watched them, under Sarri, under Lampard, now under TT. They both limited & a manager like Tuchel will realize this soon. We need a proper DM to take us out of this midfield mystery that have plagued us for years.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2021
iamJ:

You can use some applications to increase the brightness and contrast to see everything

Guys have joined... Who even started it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:04am On Jan 29, 2021
Thecassanova:

Who does he wanna partner Kante with. We don’t have a sit deep DM like Rice & pairing with kova or jorg never worked in the past.

I hope we are not hoping on Jorginho-Kovacic combo sha. Both can’t play progressive football, only safe passes & are still deficient in positioning & defensive duties. A manager can’t change the way of play of 26, 29yrs old players.

3 years we’ve watch them, under Sarri, under Lampard, now under TT. They both limited & a manager like Tuchel will realize this soon. We need a proper DM to take us out of this midfield mystery that have plagued us for years.
Our Midfield has been problematic with compatibility issues for years and we don't know when this will be rectified. For the present I think a pairing of Jorginho-Kovacic, Kante-Kovacic and Gilmour-Mount will work we can as well try Christensen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 10:09am On Jan 29, 2021
thorrvik55:

E
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kushercain: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2021
iamJ:

if person take screenshots then use photoshop mess with the Hue/saturation levels e don Be be that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2021
iamJ:
lampard being sacked is now a bad incident?

See wetin sentiment done turn una into

No be my fault say u no get sense.. Pick options from A to F, u dey yarn dust as usual

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:49am On Jan 29, 2021
thorrvik55:

I don't know the one to choose between E and F?

Both of them pained me. With the 2013 super too. Na my most painful final loses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2021
Amoto94:
The link below sheds light on the fundamental issue that led to Reddit guys shorting. cc: Ibime, Donjazet

https://www.radigancarter.com/dispatches/the-wall-street-insurgency

This is my understanding of the situation.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2021
Some Kovacic fans will still ask why did Lampard attempt to sell his best player last season.

These players are major culprit to our downfall for years. I trust TT to do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Those Reddit boys went mad on Dogecoin last night. The thing rose 900% in 24 hours
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Moirinho should retire .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Ibime:
Those Reddit boys went mad on Dogecoin last night. The thing rose 900% in 24 hours
they should come for the betting companies and send them to early grave angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:53am On Jan 29, 2021
Haaland and Alaba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Our attackers should be trying tp shoot more as teams will now be sitting deep against us. Not every time we must walk the ball into the net.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
airmark:
Our attackers should be trying tp shoot more as teams will now be sitting deep against us. Not every time we must walk the ball into the net.

I tell you. Only Mount is capable of that in the attack. They always want to get the ball into the box.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
iamJ:
If you don't see the difference between both after this

Sentiment has taken over your judgement

Mount is older than havertz, got all the privileges lampard offered

Played 10games more

Most of havertz appearances have been as a substitute

He is considered a flop and yet he is matching and beating mounts numbers

Imagine if havertz was inform and got the privileges that mount enjoyed grin

You are a terrible liar.
They're both 22years of age.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bus, trailer, aeroplane

If you know, you know grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PHijo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ibime:

Really?

I haven't been following up on the prices of cryptocurrencies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
PHijo:

Really?

I haven't been following up on the prices of cryptocurrencies.

I know PDPGuy is holding some Dogecoin. I hope it's substantial holdings so he can buy us some drinks after nearly decupling his investment

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
BlueMann:
Bus, trailer, aeroplane

If you know, you know grin

We go run through them! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ibime:

I know PDPGuy is holding some Dogecoin. I hope it's substantial holdings so he can buy us some drinks after nearly decupling his investment
Haha
My holdings are definitely substantial. I read that some Twitter group has been pumping Doge, and expect it to hit $1 within a few days! Man, I hope it comes to pass cos I will be rubbing shoulders with DJ Cuppy grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
airmark:

that's the advantage man city have.

They can create beautiful chances and even walk the ball into the net with help of kdb. And if that doesn't work, they all can shoot from anywhere.

Hot straight bullet shot.

I think havertz can shoot if. I have seeing him play some good shots in the past.. tuchel just needs to encourage the players to put themselves in position to shoot often when opponent parks the bus.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
thorrvik55:

Omo, that 2008 final against those scummies pain me o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
My chest

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
@ibime, J&J vaccine is less effective against new variant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10846) (10847) (10848) (10849) (10850) (10851) (10852) ... (20047) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: izzou(m), StarchAndBanga and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.