Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,284 members, 7,881,058 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:39 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10828264 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10873) (10874) (10875) (10876) (10877) (10878) (10879) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:51am On Feb 04, 2021
eph12:

I just checked. To be fair, Kaikai has more tackles per game than Maguire. Though Maguire has just one more goal than Kaikai. They're really matching themselves, the competition is tough

Kai Kai is doing well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by osamz007: 11:02am On Feb 04, 2021
afrodoc2:

Kai Kai is doing well.

What's the name of the guy behind IWOBI doc

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2021
Ibime:
A strong nigga passes to the great beyond.

Jesu! grin. Na real nigga looto
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:46am On Feb 04, 2021
osamz007:

What's the name of the guy behind IWOBI doc

Theo Walcott?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by osamz007: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2021
afrodoc2:

Theo Walcott?

i dont know doc, just asking too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:50am On Feb 04, 2021
Skimpledawgg:

Hahaha. The bolded is so true. They even prefer to cover more grounds over the pitch than actually winning a match. A point is fair, but they deserved a W in that game.

I didn't see the Pool and Leicester game. Maybe I'd check the highlights in the office today.

With Lampard's last dip in form, I'd have counted this match as a loss but I am optimistic we would get something from it now. Spurs without Kane is headless. Son gets majority of his balls from Kane as well, so, they'd be blunt in the attack tonight.

I am not even sure of my attackers sef. Oluwa safe us

With Lampard in charge you guys stand little to no chance of winning the game. Cos Mou is like a wounded snake. E dey vex gan.

With Tuchel the odds get better but then Tuchel's brand of football is exactly what Mou desires. He'll play fast attackers and set u pto counter. If his counter works and Son, Bergwijn and Bale/Moura/Lamela click together, you guys will be in big trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2021
osamz007:

i dont know doc, just asking too

Theo Walcott it is. Final answer.

Why are you asking?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Leyqute:

With Lampard in charge you guys stand little to no chance of winning the game. Cos Mou is like a wounded snake. E dey vex gan.

With Tuchel the odds get better but then Tuchel's brand of football is exactly what Mou desires. He'll play fast attackers and set u pto counter. If his counter works and Son, Bergwijn and Bale/Moura/Lamela click together, you guys will be in big trouble.

mou will very likely play a 442 with Son and any other pacy forward on the counter...Tonight will be the first of 5 big tests for TT

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
timbros:

I dey. Why?

Who should we blame for the goal conceded by Liverpool yesterday?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Leyqute:

I hope TT sets up our team to block pocket of spaces that Spurs attackers would create. Although, that Spurs attack is headless with Kane. Dude practically connects the whole attack towards the opponent's goal.

With Kane out, I expect to see a disjointed attacking line up on the pitch.

God help JM, we winning today's match

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
macjireh:

mou will very likely play a 442 with Son and any other pacy forward on the counter...Tonight will be the first of 5 big tests for TT

There’s no doubt in my mind that Bergwijn and Son will start that game. If he’s going to play 4-4-2, it’s with those 2 in front.

If he opts for a 4-4-3, Bale or Lamela or any other forward will be involved.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Skimpledawgg:

I hope TT sets up our team to block pocket of spaces that Spurs attackers would create. Although, that Spurs attack is headless with Kane. Dude practically connects the whole attack towards the opponent's goal.

With Kane out, I expect to see a disjointed attacking line up on the pitch.

God help JM, we winning today's match

Harry Kane was a shadow of his former self the last 3 full games he played (Sheffield, Fulham, Leeds) before he went off injured. He was hardly as influential and he looked tired and fatigued. It seems like he’s played too many games. His injury was only a matter of time.

His absence will be felt but it may not be profound. And this is Tuchel’s first real test.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Leyqute:

Harry Kane was a shadow of his former self the last 3 full games he played (Sheffield, Fulham, Leeds) before he went off injured. He was hardly as influential and he looked tired and fatigued. It seems like he’s played too many games. His injury was only a matter of time.

His absence will be felt but it may not be profound. And this is Tuchel’s first real test.
Tonight's game will be a mixture of Wolves and Burnley style put together. Wolves were just ultra defensive, while Burnley came out just a bit. with the right formation and our players taking their chances we should get maximum points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
afrodoc2:

Why are you asking?

grin

He posted same on Super Eagles Thread, and the Person in question is identified as Greg David.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by osamz007: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
afrodoc2:

Why are you asking?

Someone asked me doc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
macjireh:
Tonight's game will be a mixture of Wolves and Burnley style put together. Wolves were just ultra defensive, while Burnley came out just a bit. with the right formation and our players taking their chances we should get maximum points

S’alright. We will sha do party if you get beaten.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

He posted same on Super Eagles Thread, and the Person in question is identified as Greg David.

Craig David? LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
“I don’t think it’s very difficult to coach at Chelsea because I was champion there three times, Carlo Ancelotti was champion, Antonio Conte was champion.

“Who else? It cannot be very, very difficult because we win titles there."

- Jose Mourinho

Mourinho mind games has started
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by babytoun: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Leyqute:

First you need to understand that mou is evolving and trying to impress some fans by pretending to attempt to play attractive sometimes..

Mou's teams have problem with teams that can keep the ball expecially when he is playing at home hence under pressure to not park the bus .

The only ground TT can let this slip is if by carelessness they let spurs score early ..

Else spurs will find it difficult to get any rythm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Leyqute:

Craig David? LMAO grin

grin

Na craze people full that side. Na jungle wey person need to avoid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nateevs2: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
WHo is the mod on this page sef? Abeg unban me and restore my posts biko.

Wetin I do to deserve 3-day ban?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
babytoun:

First you need to understand that mou is evolving and trying to impress some fans by pretending to attempt to play attractive sometimes..

Mou's team have problem with teams that can keep the ball expecially when he is playing at home hence under pressure to not park the bus .

The only ground TT can let this slip is if by carelessness they let spurs score early ..

Else spurs will find it difficult to get any rythm

Spurs are 7th on the log: 6 points from top 4 and 13 points from 1st position. They’ve won just 2 of their last 9 EPL games (Sheffield and Leeds). The last time they won against a ‘decent’ team was in early December (vs Arsenal).

Forget about playing ‘attractive’ football to impress fans who are not in the stadium, Mou will want all the points in this encounter. And the only person to break Tottenham’s counters is Jorginho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
afrodoc2:

grin

Na craze people full that side. Na jungle wey person need to avoid.

E shock me grin

What’s Greg David doing beside Iwobi in a blue garb surrounded by peeps in wears sponsored by Sportspesa? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Roland17:

Baba.. 1/3 or I dare say half of those children don’t belong to him.. grin

Good observation grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lordemperoris100:
@Ibime is like Elon Musk wants to dump his Dogecoin

How you take know? He should have mercy on PDPGuy small
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
@ Nihilistjnr all coins start retreating when BTC struggles to get past $38k. They have started retreating again when BTC stumbled there

@Nateevs, your prediction of Silver slide on Thursday at 1.30pm was right on the clock. Is Friday also guaranteed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ibime:

How you take know? He should have mercy on PDPGuy small
Chai
Elon Musk, abeg no do am oh. I dey beg you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Leyqute:

My money is on TT to draw or win.

I'm that confident.

Btw, you confident on OGS winning the league this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Mount plays everygame, remember that

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Skimpledawgg:

My money is on TT to draw or win.

I'm that confident.

Btw, you confident on OGS winning the league this season?

At all. E get gbas gbos for head and most of his attackers make poor decisions.

If he wins it I’ll be surprised.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by N2gether: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ibime:
@ Nihilistjnr all coins start retreating when BTC struggles to get past $38k. They have started retreating again when BTC stumbled there

@Nateevs, your prediction of Silver slide on Thursday at 1.30pm was right on the clock. Is Friday also guaranteed?

You will be banned if you keep discussing this subject. You no see as Nateevs2 dey complain?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10873) (10874) (10875) (10876) (10877) (10878) (10879) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Datakey, andrewbaba44, Griffon(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.