Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10946118 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10888) (10889) (10890) (10891) (10892) (10893) (10894) ... (19691) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2021
Ibeme:
I can understand CBN banning creepto sha, although it will hurt plenty boys for street. I'm sure if Western Govts could go back in time, they would like to regulate or ban it, but it has now grown beyond trillion dollar cap so too late.

Is this accurate??

Esseite:
Atiku is just chasing clout... CBN took the best decision.

Unregulated Crypto currency is a lazy investment that tilts more on outflow of FX rather than inflow.. it is death sentence to import dominated countries.

E.g- I buy bitcoin with N10m that would be domiciled in source Nation(not Nigeria).. if it rises in 1 year by maybe 10%, I may have gained 1m as an individual, but I have starved my country economy of recycling my 10m if it was domiciled in a Nigerian bank or invested into the society which could have produced more than 10% while creating jobs.. note as an import dominated nation, the chance of loosing that 1m as another escaped forex is 95% on foreign goods while 5% I may spend on local food.

The Nigerian greed for small margins has blinded a lot of people, imagine Crypto currency trading far beyond your indigenous Stock exchange and some feel it's okay

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2021
The Berlusconi of our defense is obviously out of tomorrow's tie with the blades.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by singapore01: 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2021
donjazet:

Is this accurate??

shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
singapore01:
shocked

I don't understand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by singapore01: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
donjazet:

I don't understand.
i quoted my reply with an image otherwise spam would ban me

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Boiz prepping against Sheffield.... Thiago back in training.... Tammy looking to start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9NMd7F_AF8
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
macjireh:
Boiz prepping against Sheffield.... Thiago back in training.... Tammy looking to start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9NMd7F_AF8
this was before Tottenham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
Amoto94:

A swap deal involving Lautaro Martinez won't be bad

Conte can never allow Martinez go

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
lateefGRDT:
this was before Tottenham
video is just 4 hours on YouTube at D's moment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Cash and Targett are lowkey one of the best fullback duos in the league.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
macjireh:

video is just 4 hours on YouTube at D's moment
it has been on the Chelsea app since 3days
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
E be like Man u dey use Juju jam Arsenal truly o grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
@ Nihilistjnr

It looks like auuultKøin season may be upon us if the big boy can hold 40 and Saylors thing is successful. I am looking to spread across several deeeefyyyy plays imminently including the ones that start with L, C, A, U, H etc. While the big boy is doing 40-50, I think these guys may 2x or 3x.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2021
donjazet:

Is this accurate??

I've seen it many places
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
Bunsenbun:
Boss those things are 50/50.You fit dive inside market only for them to dump on you.

Leave that one bros. Na mumu go dey carry shïtbag at the end of a dump. If you come across pump just let me know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Will it ever crash??

When you have serious cash in something and it drops 20% in a day, you go know whether it dey crash or not. I pity those in position in Jan 2018 that lost 80%

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
iamJ:
The thing that annoys me the most about these cryptocurrencies is the people that use it for speculation, they have inflated its value, people are going to lose real money over an imaginary money, I have been trying to open people's eyes to see that it's a ponzi scheme but they prefer to act like it's the future, blockchain is the future, Bitcoin is a glorified global ponzi scheme.

I agree to a certain extent. I don't buy all the use cases, and they are certainly replicable but as long as others buy it and raise up the price, I go try ride along with caution.

BeeeTee does have value in its worldwide acceptance as a cooorency though. Na something wey man go want hold after a crash. Na him dey drive all others. When it recovers, others moon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wetin dey happen to Southampton?

Abi na their injuries?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bunsenbun(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ibime:
@ Nihilistjnr

It looks like auuultKøin season may be upon us if the big boy can hold 40 and Saylors thing is successful. I am looking to spread across several deeeefyyyy plays imminently including the ones that start with L, C, A, U, H etc. While the big boy is doing 40-50, I think these guys may 2x or 3x.
Yes oh.look at litentry doing almost x20 in 2 goddamn days.I missed the pump sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2021
iamJ:
If you are interested in why I called it a ponzi scheme and what's going on

Read this article, the writer explains it better

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/364306-bitcoin-is-a-ponzi-scheme-and-it-will-collapse-like-one

This is a 2017 article from a cryptocurrency critic. Google the guy and see all his articles.

But since 2019, the guy has stopped criticising cryptocurrency.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
JT sodomizing Arsenal, even from the backroom. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Plus, those saying crypto will starve the company's economy of cash are very wrong.

A lot of youths are into crypto full-time. Not to talk of BuyCoins, Luno Nigeria, Binance Nigeria and several other crypto startups.

It will also make it hard for freelancers and remote workers to receive payment through crypto, except if they want to sell P2P. But there is a huge risk of fraud.

Plus, those remitting money to their friends and families too.

They can't point out a single concrete reason for the ban

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
Roland17 abeg Willian is doing a good job and David Luiz too, we fit dump another player ( Havertz) for our Dustbin grin grin grin grin grin
We no go collect too much money grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
fredoooooo:
Roland17 abeg Willian is doing a good job and David Luiz too, we fit dump another player ( Havertz) for our Dustbin grin grin grin grin grin

Roland17ngbo? Meanwhile i like this your new logo.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
airmark:

Roland17ngbo? Meanwhile i like this your new logo.

Baba, this logo don dey exist since the days of Diaby and Whilshere na! We no get medical team at all.. Any player that suffers any kind of muscle injury with Arsenal is finished! Na sick bay you go dey go until your career finish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
fredoooooo:

Thank God say transfer window don close..I was convinced the money wen dem recuperate from Ozil’s departure na him dem go use come do “select and pay” for Chelsea scrap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jorhney(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
fredoooooo:

dump kai? wetin you drink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
Roland17:

Baba, this logo don dey exist since the days of Diaby and Whilshere na! We no get medical team at all.. Any player that suffers any kind of muscle injury with Arsenal is finished! Na sick bay you go dey go until your career finish.

I thought it represents an Arsenal fan's medical condition. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
airmark:

I thought it represents an Arsenal fan's medical condition. grin

Naaaaa.. Except you are speaking of the new generation fans. They have been unlucky because they did not see the competitive Arsenal.

Many old heads like me stopped taking loses personal after the UCL final loss to Barcelona.. That one hurt for a very very long time.. I know I speak for many I old heads.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawgg: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Allan is surely missed in this midfield.

McTom running riots

(1) (2) (3) ... (10888) (10889) (10890) (10891) (10892) (10893) (10894) ... (19691) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.