Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,149 members, 7,896,901 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10930878 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (19682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chestar5:
Why all these premier league team just dey win with one -goal margin with these north american teams sef
does it matter? it's preseason undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
parrotibaba:
does it matter? it's preseason undecided

I know and i didnt ask u undecided , only giving my own opinion....

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

You're thinking like a typical gooner! Chelsea will perform better than last season while Arsenal will still hold down their favourite third or fourth position.
You still haven't given your balls to naijababe. Remember? smiley smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chestar5:

I know and i didnt ask u undecided , only giving my own opinion....
no u asked a question n I answered it ,is it now a crime? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2015
parrotibaba:
no u asked a question n I answered it ,is it now a crime? undecided

No sir, sorry cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2015
Olaone1:

You still haven't given your balls to naijababe. Remember? smiley smiley

Abi o, nucca be owing a babe. If na me lose na, we for no hear word for our thread angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2015
homesteady:

You just confessed that you are the Chelsea fan he was chatting with, that means you were the person that said this -

'Chelsea fan: even if u are 26 all I know is that stop posting on our thread or. Ill be forced to take things personal and when I do don't blame me when misfortunes happen to u'

So you wanted to submit his moniker's link to your babalawo? Chaii! So you are this fetish?
Of course
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chelshit fans seeing Petr Cech win the Barclays Asia trophy on his debut with Arsenal...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
SMH.. See Old Men chatting Up like gay partners..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lmao....Nonsoroyalty, u are such a loser, stop bringing me down to your level, I regret adding such a senseless 42 year old like you on my bbm, I shouldnt have given you my pin, u are just disgusting....
At ur age, dangote was already a billionaire, you got disgraced on the Chelsea thread, now u wanna disgrace yourself here....wait for me, I'm coming to post screenshot, let this sensible fans see how stupiid you really are

Jimmy, are those your BBM chats with him?? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

Lmao....Nonsoroyalty, u are such a loser, stop bringing me down to your level, I regret adding such a senseless 42 year old like you on my bbm, I shouldnt have given you my pin, u are just disgusting....
At ur age, dangote was already a billionaire, you got disgraced on the Chelsea thread, now u wanna disgrace yourself here....wait for me, I'm coming to post screenshot, let this sensible fans see how stupiid you really are

Is this your defence? Lamest comeback ever
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Bimffo:

Jimmy, is that your chats?? undecided
Remember when he posted a screen shot of my chat go check the usernames there and mine they correspond he is femi isaac served in kebbi state
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Your image just got shiit up and you want to shiit it up the more.
That was a private conversation, respect it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
And what should we do with the nonsense you posted? This nonsoroyalty is a big fool!!!

The worst is that he's an Ibo man. A big disgrace to Ibos, because I have never seen an Ibo adult so childish as this baboon. You are 42yrs today, you are 26yrs tomorrow. A confused human being.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
Emaprince:
And what should we do with the nonsense you posted? This nonsoroyalty is a big fool!!!

The worst is that he's an Ibo man. A big disgrace to Ibos, because I have never seen an Ibo adult so childish as this baboon. You are 42yrs today, you are 26yrs tomorrow. A confused human being.
[s]
Emaprince:

[/s]
Emaprince:

Ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Emaprince:

If your words sound bitter and hurtful...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Spy360:
Your image just got shiit up and you want to shiit it up the more.

That was a private conversation, respect it.
I have no image on nl or if u see me somewhere will u know me?

He started by posting my private chat first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
Spy360:
If your words sound bitter and hurtful...
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

bro, it's such a pity I got caught up with that nincompoop, he actually said he likes trolling on the Chelsea thread cos it's the most active that he wud av trolled Man u and Madrid buh their threads are not as active as Chelsea own, that was when I said it was not true, that Man u thread is the most active and he shud go troll them if that's why he hasn't been trolling them....now he's making it seem like I'm forcing him to troll man u, what do I stand to gain, I've never had any issue on this Man u thread, the last comment I made here was a positive one, see screenshots below.
But why did u agree for me to troll here with a new moniker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
jimmy4x:

bro, it's such a pity I got caught up with that nincompoop, he actually said he likes trolling on the Chelsea thread cos it's the most active that he wud av trolled Man u and Madrid buh their threads are not as active as Chelsea own, that was when I said it was not true, that Man u thread is the most active and he shud go troll them if that's why he hasn't been trolling them....now he's making it seem like I'm forcing him to troll man u, what do I stand to gain, I've never had any issue on this Man u thread, the last comment I made here was a positive one, see screenshots below.

Oya, Jimmy Calm down.. grin And take those Screen shots Out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
lol only chat?
I'm suprised that one of these hediots has not done a Ray-J and released the sextape.

Chelseabmw please do the needful and ban these cretinous duo for life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
Who be all these agbinwens?? ? undecided undecided

Una newly begin use phone wey dey screenshot or wetin??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Emaprince:

Are you Jimmy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nihilist:
lol only chat?
I'm suprised that one of these hediots has not done a Ray-J and released the sextape.

Chelseabmw please do the needful and ban these cretinous duo for life.

a Ray-J.. grin Lmaooo

Ban them for life? shocked Baba, You kana gan oo..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Okay. Now I think we need to respond to the constant filth I see in here. Anyone knows the mod that oversees our pages? This rubbish has reached intolerable levels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (19682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.