Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,996 members, 7,938,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11152453 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (19901) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
lol.. . What do u think panic buying is?
Lol.. . Squad that can top group stage

I guess you'll wait till deadline day then... so as not to panic buy grin
if we can't get the players we really want then so be it, we are good to go. I repeat we are not desperate to sign players. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2015
chrisley024:
This one na the injuries? Without just a player. Just like I stated earlier you had the least. No need for this your to and fro argument.

From last season, Carrick was the only player in the 1st team that was out for a long period of time.. Others were irrelevant..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
if we can't get the players we really want then so be it, we are good to go. I repeat we are not desperate to sign t players.

We are more than good to go.. We just need a player.. A RMF.. Jose still believes in Mikel, for a reason I don't know..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Bimffo:

And what is happening? That we are cash strapped. grin A team that won almost 100 million pounds from the premier league alone.. Its just like saying because ManCity does not have the same Financial Power as ManU, they are cash strapped.. grin
I see city's deals so far were totally dependent on them selling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:34am On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:

You need to strengthen.. . But u would rather wait to dispose players first. So if those players don't leave... You can't add?
It's forbidden to strengthen early and sell deadweight later?
The Madrid case isn't related to your case.. . I addressed it earlier
Last season, we strengthened early.. This season we are not rushing..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:35am On Jul 20, 2015
Bimffo:

We are more than good to go.. We just need a player.. A RMF.. Jose still believes in Mikel, for a reason I don't know..
exactly bro. Maybe kurt zouma will cover up for matic in difficult games were he will be absent due to suspension like last season. Mikel will start carling cup games. One of the reason mou want stones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
I see city's deals so far were totally dependent on them selling

What I am trying to say is City have spent and spent for like 2 Seasons and now are just filling up their home grown quota.. Or home many players have they bought this season and are not home grown.?

You can't compare the city of 6 years ago to the one of today..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
Bimffo:

Last season, we strengthened early.. This season we are not rushing..
Because Luiz money came early

Sadly (for u) that hasn't been the case this time around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
if we can't get the players we really want then so be it, we are good to go. I repeat we are not desperate to sign players. cool
alright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 11:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Bimffo:

What I am trying to say is City have spent and spent for like 2 Seasons and now are just filling up their home grown quota.. Or home many players have they bought this season and are not home grown.?

You can't compare the city of 6 years ago to the one of today..
they needed to buy and bought!!
Their buys weren't tied to the departure of others

The reason for them buying is irrelevant

Chelsea needs to buy and need money from the sale of others.. . Lol
Maybe the term cash strapped is too harsh. .. but there's certainly some financial limitation and you know it.. . Even if you don't want to admit grin

I see you guys are stylishly leaning towards the 'we don't really need to strengthen' .. . Issorai grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
again there's a difference between needing to dispatch a player to merely clear up space for new arrivals and needing to dispatch players to fund new arrivals

SAF's refusal to deal with obvious weakness in the squad and opting to continuously paper over cracks is part of why we got into that mess that we're only just beginning to dig out of

We're having to address accumulated loopholes from over the years all in a short time, partly because of him, some would argue

Again it's unrelated to the fact that you aren't spending because you are apparently cash strapped. ...

If Chelsea had the financial clout of Madrid or United.. . U wouldn't be waiting to sell players for new ones to come in...

Who says u can't get the new ones and dispose the supposed deadweight afterwards

Chelsea and cash strapped in thisame sentence?

Manyoo folks no go kee me for NL cheesy

Mate for us, FFP is not about compliance, but about the need to maximise resources. While we have more resources to work with than all but maybe 5 clubs in the world, these resources are still finite.

As such, we need to spend wisely, and fortunately, we have been extremely forward thinking in this respect, especially with regards to our innovative loan farm.

How can we be cash strapped when we just earned around £50m in profit from player sales this year, and when commercial revenues {Yokohama says hi} should increase as well?

Just that we don't relate with profligacy again doesn't mean we're not financially healthy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Chelsea and cash strapped in thisame sentence?

Manyoo folks no go kee me for NL cheesy

Mate for us, FFP is not about compliance, but about the need to maximise resources, while we have more resources to work with than all but maybe 5 clubs in the world, these resources are still finite.

As such, we need to spend wisely, and fortunately, we have been extremely forward in this respect, especially with regards to our innovative loan farm.

How can we be cash strapped when just earned around £50m in profit from player sales this year, and when commercial revenues {Yokohama says hi} should increase as well?

Just that we don't relate with profligacy again doesn't mean we're not financially healthy.
lol..

Of course you are financially healthy

So are very many other clubs...

I used the cash strapped thing put of context. .. But if u won't admit to being limited In the transfer window... Then there'll be no need overstretching the issue...

The argument has gone on long enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bimffo:

From last season, Carrick was the only player in the 1st team that was out for a long period of time.. Others were irrelevant..
oh! I see. The frequent changes to the back line was also irrelevant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Barcelona just won the treble, they are on a transfer ban and they have spent about €50 million on players already!

It will be like magic to some people when chelsea get eliminated in UCL group stage gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
homesteady:
Barcelona just won the treble, they are on a transfer ban and they have spent about €50 million on players already!

It will be like magic to some people when chelsea get eliminated in UCL group stage gringrin
No o.. They don't need to strengthen...like that grin

They have the best midfield partnership in all of Europe and a players that's 3rd best after Messi and Ronaldo in their ranks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
homesteady:

Lol, its not possible now, Group stage Impossible! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
wonlasewonimi:

Ask her in private.. we already sealed the deal wink
Okay oo smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Olaone1:

Okay oo smiley

Which yeye private? I asked for pishures on the thread, nucca dey offer me skype angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
Because Luiz money came early

Sadly (for u) that hasn't been the case this time around
now you are trolling.. How about epl and carling cup money huh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
No o.. They don't need to strengthen...like that grin

They have the best midfield partnership in all of Europe and a players that's 3rd best after Messi and Ronaldo in their ranks
i think I told you we have players to conquer ucl group stage. You don see your trolling gang abi.. Okay barca need replacement for iniesta considering he is not getting younger.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
now you are trolling.. How about epl and carling cup money huh
carling cup money lol...

Gone to service more important things apparently grin

Heard u guys wanna build a new stadium.. . Lol
Una never see anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
carling cup money lol...

Gone to service more important things apparently grin

Heard u guys wanna build a new stadium.. . Lol
Una never see anything
why single out carling cup huh, how about epl money?..yes we want to build new stadium or are you jealous that everything is happening so fast for CFC.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
i think I told you we have players to conquer ucl group stage. You don see your trolling gang abi.. Okay barca need replacement for iniesta considering he is not getting younger.
stop making me go around in circles! !

Did they have to wait to sell Iniesta?

You don't need replacement for cuadrado? Mikel?

And what the fůck do u mean by conquering the group stage??
How does it even come in? Is that the aim now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
why single out carling cup huh, how about epl money?
how much do u think is the difference between what chelsea earned and what the bottom placed team earned?
. Let's talk about the epl money
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
naijababe:

Which yeye private? I asked for pishures on the thread, nucca dey offer me skype angry
Hahahah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
We're dropping an improved second bid for Stones today.

Nihilist this ain't rumor anymore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
stop making me go around in circles! !

Did they have to wait to sell Iniesta?

You don't need replacement for cuadrado? Mikel?

And what the fůck do u mean by conquering the group stage??
How does it even come in? Is that the aim now?
our aim is to retain epl then do well in UCL. Cuadrado is still young so he might pick form, Mikel still remain squad player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
our aim is to retain epl then do well in UCL. Cuadrado is still young so he might pick form, Monel still remain squad player.
lol alright

So according to hensben.. . You just want to do well...
U don't necessarily have to win

It's OK I AGREE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
how much do u think is the difference between what chelsea earned and what the bottom placed team earned?
. Let's talk about the epl money
whats my biz with what others earn. You talked about Luiz I said we have epl money this time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
whats my biz with what others earn. You talked about Luiz I said we have epl money this time.
It's to show u something u do not understand. .. since you aren't interested, OK.. . It's alright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
PietroRico:
lol alright

So according to hensben.. . You just want to do well...
U don't necessarily have to win

It's OK I AGREE
yeah I said so but if we eventually become ucl champion I will celebrate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
hensben:
yeah I said so but if we eventually become ucl champion I will celebrate.
so what exactly is the difference between you and the likes of Porto, Valencia and anderlecht

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (19901) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fatherofnone(m), Astrid4(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.