Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10837963 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11107) (11108) (11109) (11110) (11111) (11112) (11113) ... (19575) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2021
Amoto94:

You too like wahala

Wahala be like bicycle. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 11:48am On Apr 02, 2021
donjazet:

Isn't it funny that after all the abuses myself and ibime got, we are finally vindicated. cheesy cheesy
Logic will always rule over sentiment.
Oh what a dumb logic.
Is it not that same logic, that has not found George Floyd murderer guilty despite the glaring video evidence.
So you mean our media houses that actually covered the incident, are not good enough, you had to wait for a certain Us report to confirm your assumptions, Us must be like a god to you shocked.
Several eye witnesses at the toll gate said they were shot at by the Nigerian army, but you that was in the comfort of your house eating Amala and Ewedu while true patriots were risking it all, is telling us otherwise wow.
I don't blame you though for always trying to be politically correct, you probably don't know what the struggle is about.

las las it is common knowledge that Nigeria is not worth dieing for, so many people have died for it yet it is getting worse, it is a failed state at best shocked.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
BikeMan:
Tammy is way better? LMAO!
I typed that out of annoyance grin but I feel we should also slander Timo the way we do Tammy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Reports are saying we are likely to land aguero on a free cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Tuchel wins manager of the month...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Burtonj: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Following another month without defeat as Chelsea boss, Thomas Tuchel has been rewarded with the Premier League Manager of the month award for March
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Burtonj:
Following another month without defeat as Chelsea boss, Thomas Tuchel has been rewarded with the Premier League Manager of the month award for March
This is pure robbery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
How Tuchel won Manager of the month over Ole is baffling angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Burtonj: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Trevor012:

This is pure robbery

How?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
Burtonj:

How?
What is How?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
drisham:
Reports are saying we are likely to land aguero on a free cry

Good news
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Trevor012:
How Tuchel won Manager of the month over Ole is baffling angry angry

TBH both ole and tuchel had good runs in the pl keeping the same number of clean sheets and scoring same number of goal

But I think tuchel deserves it considering the fact that he is new to the pl

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
airmark:
Next season at Chelsea, one of-

Kane
Haaland
Lukaku
Belotti

Benzema ( when he was 24yrs)

In that pecking order.

What happened to your sharp striker

airmark:

I learnt Madrid are interested in Timo Werner. That guy is a sharp striker that should take over from Benzema.

24 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibeme: 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Bros Ibims, check out the prayers yourself and be sure your cuz hasn't been hacked.

I'd be waiting for a mention when you end your testimony with; "What God cannot do, does not exist"

grin grin grin

Unfortunately I found out she is going through some issue at home. This is one of those phrase that when uttered, you know say the person problem big.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Werner preparing for the weekend

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

airmark in the potopoto mud tongue.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin

Sharp striker.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
raumdeuter:
Werner preparing for the weekend

The only thing working for this Timo missner is his speed if not he for useless pass ball boy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
donjazet:

Isn't it funny that after all the abuses myself and ibime got, we are finally vindicated. cheesy cheesy
Logic will always rule over sentiment.

I personally think the media is really going to be a problem in the generation

This is the full report on that thread

https://www.state.gov/reports/2020-country-reports-on-human-rights-practices/nigeria/

Kindly read it carefully, and tell us where they indicated that no one was killed in the End SARS protest.

The thread and the source are two different stories entirely, and it's a pity the mods don't read too

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
popizaino:

The only thing working for this Timo missner is his speed if not he for useless pass ball boy.

He has speed but I think he missed some training growing up and the major thing in my opinion is the ability to calm down before striking the ball

Most times it seems the ball hits him instead of him hitting the ball. Its a different thing if keepers are saving his attempts but these ones that he isnt even hitting target.

Like they say, speed is nothing without control

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

I recommended him for Madrid in laliga not to come to Epl.

Can you now vamoose?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
izzou:

I personally think the media is really going to be a problem in the generation

This is the full report on that thread

https://www.state.gov/reports/2020-country-reports-on-human-rights-practices/nigeria/

Kindly read it carefully, and tell us where they indicated that no one was killed in the End SARS protest.

The thread and the source are two different stories entirely, and it's a pity the mods don't read too

Why should we need Usa report nevertheless ?.
The capitol case, did Usa wait for Nigerian media report before they confirm what happened, mental slavery at its best.

In the law court, the greatest evidence is that of an Eye witness.
All the Eye witnesses who were present confirmed that NA shoot at them, there are even video evidences to back it up.

Yet people who were in their house sleeping that night, when people that actually cared about the country were awake at work, have the guts to say it didn't happen angry.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
drisham:

TBH both ole and tuchel had good runs in the pl keeping the same number of clean sheets and scoring same number of goal

But I think tuchel deserves it considering the fact that he is new to the pl
How is this a valid reason cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ibeme:

Unfortunately I found out she is going through some issue at home. This is one of those phrase that when uttered, you know say the person problem big.
I understand your sentiments, but one doesn't 'need' to have a problem before he/she commits to God or a prayer cause.

As much as problems are the precursors to a healthy relationship with God especially in this part of the world, it's not all that there is. There are many also who uses that phrase not emanating from a place of problems or issues as you term it but out of solidarity to a 'godly' cause or prayer pattern.

I sincerely 'pray' your cousin finds answers to her prayer declarations.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

Lest i forget.

raumdeuter:

Gundgan can replace Kroos but Gundog is injured a lot of time.

There is no German striker better than Timo Werner and he is still young and can grow with the team

Maybe we should stop buying best players from that useless and deceptive Burnthisleaguedown. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

You’re being disingenuous here. As at the time he made that statement, Timo Werner was one of the deadliest strikers in Europe.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
airmark:

Lest i forget.

Maybe we should stop buying best players from that useless and deceptive Burnthisleaguedown. grin

There is a reason no top Bundesliga club is using a German striker currently. German NT will rather play strikerless or use a false 9

Enjoy your sharp striker

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
BikeMan:
You’re being disingenuous here. As at the time he made that statement, Timo Werner was one of the deadliest strikers in Europe.

He should then enjoy his sharp striker and not bother with others, You have a sharp striker, wat are you looking for again

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

He has speed but I think he missed some training growing up and the major thing in my opinion is the ability to calm down before striking the ball

Most times it seems the ball hits him instead of him hitting the ball. Its a different thing if keepers are saving his attempts but these ones that he isnt even hitting target.

Like they say, speed is nothing without control

Well described.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
BikeMan:

Best striker in a league that plays ridiculous high line. In EPL, a striker that is not good with the ball at his feet had better be Peter Crouch lest he becomes useless.

Sadly, Werner is trying to become useless to us.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
BikeMan:

Don't mind him. Werner, his best German striker was asked to be shipped away by me, but he wouldn't quote it. grin grin grin

airmark:

Come and carry your Burnthisleaguedown superstars (Werner and Havertz) away. They are not ripe yet for Epl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11107) (11108) (11109) (11110) (11111) (11112) (11113) ... (19575) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, SCOOPERJEF(m), tshabalala, lordfalcao(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.