Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10801663 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11204) (11205) (11206) (11207) (11208) (11209) (11210) ... (19505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2021
OVA200:
I hate to mediate but guy you are becoming something else, you need to slow down.

Lolz. Don't bother. It's a fruitless endeavour.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:
half of Chelsea fans hate mount

He is artificial, fake and doesn't have talent

He is always acting for the camera

Even people that aren't Chelsea fans hate him, there are more than 2000 pages on twitter that attack him and his sentimental supporters

Mount will never be universally loved by Chelsea fans, the day he starts to decline, you will see the hate I'm talking about, mount can have a career ending injury and I won't even bat an eye lid

Half of Chelsea fans ni grin As per a census conducted by whom?

Oshey, Chairman, Half of Chelsea fans association

E say acting for the camera...lmao grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

Most people here don't think Havertz will improve. They see no quality in him. In fact, they strongly don't want him to improve. They hate him so much that they can't admit that he playing better than he did under Lampard.

If Mount can improve which I pray he does, why can't Havertz too improve. They are both young players.

My antagonizing Kai Havertz no be today, it all started when rumours linked us with him.
I took my time to watch his game against inter Milan over 2legs & one repeated bundesliga match and saw nothing spectacular about him.
Same with few YouTube videos i watched and concluded that, this guy's strength lies in playing in the box 18 as against what he was touted for (AMF, RWG).
If you remember, i asked ;if we were getting a Fabregas/KDB/Fernandez kinda player but you lots kept ranting telling me he's 4players in 1.
Reason, I took my time to watch him was because a certain Leon Bailey, who was touted to high heavens by this same Bayern Leverkusen and the bundesliga media, as one of the most talked about rising stars in Europe but has failed to live up to the high expectations.

My question is , if we sign a goal poacher next season, what role will Kai Havertz play?
Because we can't continue playing a false9, a position he has manage to impress.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
swiz123:

Most people here don't think Havertz will improve. They see no quality in him. In fact, they strongly don't want him to improve. They hate him so much that they can't admit that he playing better than he did under Lampard.

If Mount can improve which I pray he does, why can't Havertz too improve. They are both young players.

Both has to improve but Harvertz has a lot of improvement to do than Mount.

Mount is already a starter in Tuchel's system but Harvertz is still finding it difficult to make the bench.

Mount is Chelsea's player of the year with a lot of brilliant performance in all competition
Harvertz has just 2 brilliant games in all competition, against those farmers when he scored an Hatrick and against Crystal palace.

Harvertz is no where near Mount as far as Chelsea is concerned, he has a lot of improvement to do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
Artificial, Fake grin

"He will never be loved universally..."

Prophet, I see ya smiley

End time prophet grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:

Even people that aren't Chelsea fans hate him, there are more than 2000 pages on twitter that attack him and his sentimental supporters

Mount will never be universally loved by Chelsea fans, the day he starts to decline, you will see the hate I'm talking about, mount can have a career ending injury and I won't even bat an eye lid

It is okay to criticize a player but this is not it.

This guy is NOT a Chelsea fan.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:

just tell us u naturally hate English players and we would understand where ur coming from.... I've liked mount right from wen he started playing under Lampard.....u are not a true Chelsea fan just a mixed blood

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bville02:

Mount is already a starter in Tuchel's system but Harvertz is still finding it difficult to make the bench.

Mount is Chelsea's player of the year with a lot of brilliant performance in all competition
Harvertz has just 2 brilliant games in all competition, against those farmers when he scored an Hatrick and against Crystal palace.

Harvertz is no where near Mount as far as Chelsea is concerned, he has a lot of improvement to do.

You see my grose with Havertz fanboys is the array of excuses they make for him all the time.

Initially, they said he was settling into the league as if Christian Pulisic, an injury prone player didn't come from the same league at 21.

Later, they said Lampard played him out of position, whereas he was played in 3 different positions.
My fear for him is not to turn into Arsenal's Nicholas Pepe, who came in with huge price tag, expectation & hype but Arsenal fans are not even excited about him anymore after 2seasons.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bville02:

It is okay to criticize a player but this is not it.

This guy is NOT a Chelsea fan.

Na scummy, masquerading as a Chelsea fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Wow Chelsea beat city to make FA cup, so if Tuchel wi-- coughs--in a trophy what does that mean?

Conte√ Sari √....

Didn't watch the game, both BBC reported tuchel say the boys played well for 35mins 10mins 30mins
Then pep says his players played well for 15mins.
Lol how possible is it that the addition is actually 90mins like say them plan am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
Please what is this I Am hearing abt a certain European super league

Cc
Ibime
Raumdueter airmark , Lana 1,bluemann ,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2021
Raumdueter my very good old friend, how far. Bayern nko. Be like PSG go do Man city another strong thing.

Na my teams go make final finally cool

Me enjoying champions league like

Oh wait I have no pictures... Lord I want time cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Who says God doesn't answer players grin remember the whole give me this group prayer

Help us make UCL Semis, win a trophy and finish top four. cool

Bring your heads lemme lay leg oh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:01pm On Apr 18, 2021
Havertz10:

Mostly Nigerians typing rubbish on Twitter and Facebook. Chelsea fans in London just dey look una dey laugh. Stop disgracing Nigeria on Social Media!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2021
Bville02:

Not true.

All the spinning, lies and exaggerations wont change the reality

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
thorrvik55:

Comparing De Bruyne's eye for a pass to James?? Lol grin grin
Debruyne that would drop the ball at ur feet and all u need to do is stretch leg and it's a goal??

How many crosses does Chillwell, Odoi, Alonso put in per game?

James is best suited as a RB and not a WB
may be you need to go and watch kdb when he was still young. What you call cross spamming is what he used to do. You only become perfect by practice.

BTW, I have made my point. His attacking performance have dropped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

My antagonizing Kai Havertz no be today, it all started when rumours linked us with him.
I took my time to watch his game against inter Milan over 2legs & one repeated bundesliga match and saw nothing spectacular about him.
Same with few YouTube videos i watched and concluded that, this guy's strength lies in playing in the box 18 as against what he was touted for (AMF, RWG).
If you remember, i asked ;if we were getting a Fabregas/KDB/Fernandez kinda player but you lots kept ranting telling me he's 4players in 1.
Reason, I took my time to watch him was because a certain Leon Bailey, who was touted to high heavens by this same Bayern Leverkusen and the bundesliga media, as one of the most talked about rising stars in Europe but has failed to live up to the high expectations.

My question is , if we sign a goal poacher next season, what role will Kai Havertz play?
Because we can't continue playing a false9, a position he has manage to impress.

We remember very well.

Havertz only hope of redemption is as a false nine. I prefer him to Tammy or Giroud.

But like you said, what happens when we sign a real striker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:
Artificial, Fake grin

"He will never be loved universally..."

Prophet, I see ya smiley

End time prophet grin

cheesy grin Who did the survey abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziAlaye(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Choose your Mason wisely

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Greatihex:
may be you need to go and watch kdb when he was still young. What you call cross spamming is what he used to do. You only become perfect by practice.

BTW, I have made my point. His attacking performance have dropped.

Rest bros. U don't put DeBruyne and Reece James in thesame sentence. They don't play the same position so the comparison doesn't make sense at all

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
MaziAlaye:
Choose your Mason wisely

England have some exciting young talents in Greenwood, Foden, Mount , Grealish, Maddison & Sancho but no quality homegrown coach to harness those talents.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
TT see's all of our front 3's as competition who can be deployed anywhere across the 3 ranks. Notice how Ziyech, Mount, Pulisic, Kai, Werner rotate across all 3 channels during the match and even after subs. All these players have all played false 9 at some point in games

Kai has played there more only cos of his multidimensional attributes which even TT acknowledges.

Let me reiterate in case the point is missed - The competition among the forwards are Ziyech, Kai, Pulisic, Mount, Werner and sometimes CHO

Among Traditional 9's - Kai, Abraham, Werner, Giroud.

Feel free to disagree with me. Like I said; Spins dont change the reality

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
airmark:

Na scummy, masquerading as a Chelsea fan.

But double agents fill this board o.

We’ve got a Shekpite disguising to troll Bruno and you’re accusing J of being a covert United fan grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2021
thorrvik55:

Rest bros. U don't put DeBruyne and Reece James in thesame sentence. They don't play the same position so the comparison doesn't make sense at all

You are the one who should rest. Where did you see me compare kdb to Reece? I am not responsible for what you understand from my post.

Don't quote a post if you don't understand it. I no get strength.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Seems the proposed European Super League is trending.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ibunkun1:

cheesy grin Who did the survey abeg

Half of Chelsea Fans Association Survey board, Nairaland Chapter. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:

Half of Chelsea Fans Association Survey board, Nairaland Chapter. grin

grin cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
BlueMann:
Seems the proposed European Super League is trending.

How's it meant to work abeg? It doesn't make sense
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2021
i'm not a Chelsea fan when I don't say things that you like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Interesting question sir, cos I've thought about it as well. First, I think most agree that Tuchel will eventually shift to a back four, since the 3-4-3 mainly seems like a stop gap.

He may like to use a 4-3-3 so assuming we sign a striker, then Havertz would have to cope with playing as one of the double 8s, although that isn't really his favored position. Or it could be a 4-2-3-1, meaning he and Mount may shuffle between that no.10 role.

TBH it's hard to call cos TT is very tactically dynamic - it's hard to tell what he'll do. Make we dey look sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ibunkun1:

How's it meant to work abeg? It doesn't make sense

I really don't know. Guess it involves most of the elite clubs from various top leagues breaking out to form their own "Super League", but I don't know the logistics.

What I know is that I hardly see fans of these top clubs supporting the idea. Many people feel it will kill football as we know it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2021
BBC reports that senior figures in UEFA are unhappy that 12 major clubs have signed up to a breakaway Super League.

The 'top six' in England are said to be among.

I heard that Chelsea are preparing to comment officially on the issue at a later time.

Also heard that UEFA may sue the the clubs involved, and FIFA would ban the players of these clubs from playing for their national teams.

The matter don dey serious.

cc: Drisham

(1) (2) (3) ... (11204) (11205) (11206) (11207) (11208) (11209) (11210) ... (19505) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, afrodoc2, Iyasele24(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.