Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,276 members, 7,925,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:30 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11083949 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (19800) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UniqueGem(m): 3:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Stegen
Pique
Alba
Bouquets
Iniesta
Rakitic
Pedro
Suarez all played and gave their all.
Chalobah, Zouma, Ramires, Remy,flop falcao, Kennedy, Mikel, all played for CFc
Oga Kennedy was the only unfamiliar addition in chelsea XI tonight. Barca started with only Ter stegen, Rakitic, Suarez and Adriano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 3:17am On Jul 29, 2015
lalaboi:
Didnt see much of the first half. . is this Kennedy any better than Moses or even Cuadrado?

Please I beg u remove Cuadrado if u no want make we fight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:18am On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

kennedy is good but moses is better. He has stepped up his game. Hazard stole the show with that wonderful solo goal.
His wonderful goal was my ONLY consolation for the night.....May he grow more in strength and power and keep tearing defences apart....hehehe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:21am On Jul 29, 2015
UniqueGem:
Oga Kennedy was the only unfamiliar addition in chelsea XI tonight. Barca started with only Ter stegen, Rakitic, Suarez and Adriano
Ogbeni, wetin concern me, abeg, we get important matches to deal with, no be tonyt match go win us UCL.
Leave story....Iniesta came on nd bossed the midfield....Chelsea had the second goal when our first choice attackers were out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:27am On Jul 29, 2015
Hazard swapped shirt with Boss Iniesta...smileycheesy I wont forget his wicked die-minute winner against Chelsea in the UCL. That game pain me die.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:30am On Jul 29, 2015
Chelseafan1:

His wonderful goal was my ONLY consolation for the night.....May he grow more in strength and power and keep tearing defences apart....hehehe

I want victor moses to compete with him so that both will be at top gear and useful for us this coming season. The load was too much on him last season. I miss schurle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 3:35am On Jul 29, 2015
Did traore play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 3:37am On Jul 29, 2015
mathys:
Did traore play?

no
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:38am On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

I want victor moses to compete with him so that both will be at top gear and useful for us this coming season. The load was too much on him last season. I miss schurle.
I sorely miss him too, it's looking like Moses will get the edge at the right wing against all the other attackers, this one wey baba Mou don dey use am nd he's performing well too.
we need to address that midfield and defence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 3:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Thanks mithel.

So we are stuck with mikel and ramirez for the next 2 seasons?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I sorely miss him too, it's looking like Moses will get the edge at the right wing against all the other attackers, this one wey baba Mou don dey use am nd he's performing well too.
we need to address that midfield and defence.

Yea still shaky. Time to sleep. Catch ya

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2015
For all Chelsea fans hoping that there would be P-S on Sunday you are adviced not to watch the community shield. Reasons are:
1 Arsenal's defence is impregnable
2 They now have Cech offcourse
3 Their attack comes with so much speed Terry's waist would break trying to catch up
4 Finally, it's a winner takes all so no 'parking bus' :p

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2015
Will you shut up and crawl back to the hole you came out from?

We have bin parking the bus yet we keep trashing you guys by high margins.

I suggest you go watch the past games btw assnal and cfd before u spew rubbish here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2015
“Real are the third of Jose Mourinho’s old teams [that] Rafa has coached,” Seara joked. “We tidy up his messes! If you think about it, of course you end up crossing paths. There are only a few world-class clubs out there.”

Mourinho's brutality grin

"The lady is a bit confused," Mourinho said, drawing laughs from reporters but noting for himself, "I am not laughing.”

“Her husband went to Chelsea to replace Roberto Di Matteo and he went to Real Madrid and replaced Carlo Ancelotti.

“The only club where her husband replaced me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time.”

And Mourinho had some advice for Seara.

“For her also to think about me and to speak about me, I think she needs to occupy her time, and if she takes care of her husband’s diet she will have less time to speak about me,” Mourinho quipped.

This guy isn't human grin grin punchline Mourinho ja owo .. Reminisce you dey hear

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
Yebariba samboribobo
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2015
dyabman:
“Real are the third of Jose Mourinho’s old teams [that] Rafa has coached,” Seara joked. “We tidy up his messes! If you think about it, of course you end up crossing paths. There are only a few world-class clubs out there.”

"The lady is a bit confused," Mourinho said, drawing laughs from reporters but noting for himself, "I am not laughing.”

“Her husband went to Chelsea to replace Roberto Di Matteo and he went to Real Madrid and replaced Carlo Ancelotti.

“The only club where her husband replaced me was at Inter Milan, where in six months he destroyed the best team in Europe at the time.”

“For her also to think about me and to speak about me, I think she needs to occupy her time, and if she takes care of her husband’s diet she will have less time to speak about me,” Mourinho quipped.

This guy isn't human grin grin punchline Mourinho ja owo .. Reminisce you dey hear

Was about to post this

mou na bad man with finishing punchlines
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:04am On Jul 29, 2015
Lordemperoris100:
Was about to post this

mou na bad man with finishing punchlines

He never ignores or forgets words said to him negatively, he always find a way of replying back tremendously grin

I love our manager !! cheesy D no homo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2015
dyabman:

I expected this type of reply from him.

I felt that mou should say something like..

" If I was her husband, I'll be mad at her, because she should be thinking about me and not occupy her mind with another woman's husband"

The woman is a fool, honestly. She just wanted attention from mou. She wanted mou to notice her and nothing else.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Spy360:
For all Chelsea fans hoping that there would be P-S on Sunday you are adviced not to watch the community shield. Reasons are:
1 Arsenal's defence is impregnable
2 They now have Cech offcourse
3 Their attack comes with so much speed Terry's waist would break trying to catch up
4 Finally, it's a winner takes all so no 'parking bus' :p
Once Courtois, Hazard, Fabregas and Matic start nd end the match, nothing for Arsenal fc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:52am On Jul 29, 2015
I hope Costa is not a Brazilian Sturridge?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2015
airmark:

They were primed in epl. Imagine loanees like chicharito, adebayor were instant hits at real Madrid. Let alone suarez, Ronaldo, bale that have been well sharpened in epl, easily they bombed the spineless defenders in laliga. grin grin grin
Prime ko Optimus ni. Chicharito and Adebayor were such hits Madrid did not retain their services

Bale has been one of Madrid's worst players last season and Ronaldo only has 1 La Liga title to his name in 6 years of Spanish football

airmark:

List the top 10 central defenders in la liga and let me pull out 10 from epl , lets compare. Time to watch Chelsea abeg.
Pull out the top 10 from England and let's see their records. Everything about your league is overrated

Pique, Mascherano, Godin, Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Otamendi without racking my brain too much

airmark:

That's what I am talking about. A40 , raumdeuter , dopejemi grin grin grin
Because of a meaningless friendly una dey holla oi yee like this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2015
Emaprince:
I expected this type of reply from him.

I felt that mou should say something like..

" If I was her husband, I'll be mad at her, because she should be thinking about me and not occupy her mind with another woman's husband"

The woman is a fool, honestly. She just wanted attention from mou. She wanted mou to notice her and nothing else.
Guy you bad o. If Mou talk this one Benitez fit sack him wife o. Hahahaa.

Well, end of round 1.
Jose Mourinho exchanging banters with former CFc manager Rafa Benitez's wife, as we expect round 2 let's see whether Rafa will aid his wife. Hahaha.

Enjoy the show, Mou bado!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:01am On Jul 29, 2015
So you all are supporting Mourinho for that comment undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2015
A40:

Ronaldo only has 1 La Liga title to his name in 6 years of Spanish football

I don't need to reply you again based on the above.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2015
Lol, just saw this now on facebook and wanna share:

Cahill Terry Ivanovic have scored more goals than the entire attack of liverpool did in 2014/2015 season....how true grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2015
Tval:

I'm supporting Chelsea FC and anything that belongs to it..

Wait o , if it was you, that skinny woman said such to , would you have kept silent like nothing happened ? Be honest pls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2015
dyabman:

Mourinho's reply should have been-'Maybe they discuss me in their bedroom,and probably scream my name during sex

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2015
bigkesh:

Mourinho's reply should have been-'Maybe they discuss me in their bedroom,and probably scream my name during sex

Taking care of her husband's diet got me cracking.. Right now I dey wonder which kain eyes Benitez go take dey look him wife.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2015
One thing i noticed about this sqaud....we have good penalty takers

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2015
dyabman:

Taking care of her husband's diet got me cracking.. Right now I dey wonder which kain eyes Benitez go take dey look him wife.. grin
ohhhhhhnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,now I get the gist.....
Benitez is a fat man......take care of his diet......
Jesu oluwa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh our lady what have u done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2015
bigkesh:

ohhhhhhnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,now I get the gist.....
Benitez is a fat man......take care of his diet......
Jesu oluwa ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oh our lady what have u done

Joke of the week for me grin grin cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2015
Tval:

Of course.

What an epic comeback.

What's your opinion on it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) ... (19800) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bandely(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.