Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10833146 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11384) (11385) (11386) (11387) (11388) (11389) (11390) ... (19559) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 8:21am On May 16, 2021
airmark:

Go and read what the person i replied posted and come back and delete this rubbish.

If someone took a team in 4 months and used the team to beat your team you have been coaching for 5yrs twice consecutively, then we can compare the two coaches.

grin grin grin

don't be salty....

na banter

but but but...na so u dey react on top soccer matter ? lol

is that why dey call u Aquaman, king of ocean, international striker etc...like u really really sabi swim like that

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:22am On May 16, 2021
Havertz10:
instead of you to feel ashamed that your club went from following Chelsea to drag a game to parking bus, you here are bragging about a game that no one cares about, I remember when we used to park bus against teams, I hated it

That's why I never liked Mourinho, I don't like people that play like that, klopp might have his fallings but when his team catches fire, dem no burn you well
All these shalaye because Mr "pure intelligence" disappeared wen it matters most grin grin
Back to back final fa cup losers grin

N- national
B- bottling
C- Chelsea club grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:23am On May 16, 2021
Havertz10:
Last time I answered you, I got an email from PETA

Face your barn oga
Bro!!!
Are you still PAINED?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:24am On May 16, 2021
oliverano:

grin grin grin

don't be salty....

na banter

is that why dey call u Aquaman, king of ocean, international striker etc...like u really really sabi swim like that

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:27am On May 16, 2021
Macjireh, how far.

I hope crying yourself to sleep worked as I told you it will.

You will feel better bro, try crying this morning. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2021
oliverano:

grin grin grin
[s]
don't be salty....

na banter

[/s]

Sorry bro if it pained you. But where i live we call rubbish what it is and i explained why it is rubbish in that last post.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:39am On May 16, 2021
User09:

Just a few drinks grin. We'll be fine, we've had worse days.

Would take 10 lifetimes to catchup with the pain of Iniesta's pop and/or Terry's slip
You no suppose remind me this thing at all.

Immediately Iniesta scored that goal, I just picked up my slippers, lowered my head and walked barefooted home. I'm not sure I realized I was walking barefooted till I got home. The tears were internal. Many thoughts were running in my head; why did Iniesta shoot from there? Why not pass like normal na? grin
Omo, I come dey follow myself gist cheesy

Abeg, abeg cry

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2021
Jodera:
To be sincere, after watching this with an open mind again, A Mendy would have tipped that ball at least to the bar(underside) or parry it away. Forget about the ball too extreme, kepa also was positionally suspect unlike Mendy who was king of positioning. 96% chance Mendy will save that

NB:... This isn't from a Chelsea fan bro

Seems you guys already forgot that Xhaka free kick. That goal was a good goal and there's no assurance Mendy is saving that.

No be here we dey when Mendy conceded 5 goals to west brom he didn't even move for any of them

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 8:49am On May 16, 2021
Skimpledawg:

You no suppose remind me this thing at all.

Immediately Iniesta scored that goal, I just picked up my slippers, lowered my head and walked barefooted home. I'm not sure I realized I was walking barefooted till I got home. The tears were internal. Many thoughts were running in my head; why did Iniesta shoot from there? Why not pass like normal na? grin
Omo, I come dey follow myself gist cheesy

Abeg, abeg cry
Whereas somewhere somewhere I was celebrating like mad!!!

This life truly no balance grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:07am On May 16, 2021
Jodera:
All these shalaye because Mr "pure intelligence" disappeared wen it matters most grin grin

N- national
B- bottling
C- Chelsea club grin
with mount playing 10, na so we go be, I really want tuchel to excel but mount is going to destroy his career at Chelsea and many other managers, I no mind since non of them wan get sense

new manager comes, british press will force mount on him, mount's father will be everywhere stoking british middleclass sentiments, mumu people will be hyping him, ignoring how useless he is, if Chelsea go relegation on this mount matter I no mind self, na cruise control I dey since november

Everytime tuchel wants to experiment, he sends mount back, everytime, meaning say if every attacking player hit top form, tuchel no regard mount as an attacker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:17am On May 16, 2021
Someone else saying exactly what I said

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:22am On May 16, 2021
Exonerate1:

Seems you guys already forgot that Xhaka free kick. That goal was a good goal and there's no assurance Mendy is saving that.

No be here we dey when Mendy conceded 5 goals to west brom he didn't even move for any of them
for every one xhaka free kick(let's call it shot) that enters, I can name four of that, that didn't enter with Mendy, can you say same for Kepa?
Reason why I said 96% he's saving that(Mendy) not 100%

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2021
JayKayMaybachz:
Chelsea had a blonde £50 million striker up front who struggled in his first full season in 2012.
You don kolo finish grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 9:25am On May 16, 2021
Roland17:
Fredoooooo come out of hiding oh! Na only back to back L.. You no kill pesin...
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:26am On May 16, 2021
Havertz10:
with mount playing 10, na so we go be, I really want tuchel to excel but mount is going to destroy his career at Chelsea and many other managers, I no mind since non of them wan get sense

new manager comes, british press will force mount on him, mount's father will be everywhere stoking british middleclass sentiments, mumu people will be hyping him, ignoring how useless he is, if Chelsea go relegation on this mount matter I no mind self, na cruise control I dey since november

Everytime tuchel wants to experiment, he sends mount back, everytime, meaning say if every attacking player hit top form, tuchel no regard mount as an attacker
Lol... This your cruise control sha.

Your hatred for Mount far outweighs your love for Chelsea. If it's so, better look for another club to support cos it's seems you don't truly/fully love Chelsea the way you claim you do

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibrahim79mantu: 9:26am On May 16, 2021
[quote author=CapitalCee post=101737945]

Pick 4 points from were? Leicester is doing another job on chelsea fulltime. And they aint winning Villa in the final match.

1. City.
2. Man United
3. Leicester.
4. Liverpool.
5. Chelsea.
6 Spurs.
7. West Ham.

Dream on dreamer. Leicester won't beat Chelsea twice. I bet on that

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:43am On May 16, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... This your cruise control sha.

Your hatred for Mount far outweighs your love for Chelsea. If it's so, better look for another club to support cos it's seems you don't truly/fully love Chelsea the way you claim you do
Chelsea is a brand, it's the history, color, memories that I cherish, but i desire growth for the brand, if I notice something that hinders it, I will attack it, e no mean say I no love the brand, i'm ruining it to fix it, how you dey reason self cheesy

You can't even stop supporting a club you love, e no possible, if you ignore am for awhile, you fit forget small but once you see some clips, love go start again, memories are valuable

then banter dey too cheesy we dey identify anywhere, once you see your fellow fan e be like being a nigerian even if na agbero na Nigerian e be, una be one cheesy, we get community, when one fail people go gather go attack them, when one fail fail like arsenal, nobody go even visit cheesy

As a man that's the only thing we unite behind that government can't control

But nothing pain me for this life reach the association of agbero with Chelsea fans, sometimes I dey shame to identify, e get as e be abeg

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:53am On May 16, 2021
Havertz10:
Chelsea is a brand, it's the history, color, memories that I cherish, but i desire growth for the brand, if I notice something that hinders it, I will attack it, e no mean say I no love the brand, i'm ruining it to fix it, how you dey reason self cheesy

You can't even stop supporting a club you love, e no possible, if you ignore am for awhile, you fit forget small but once you see some clips, love go start again, memories are valuable

then banter dey too cheesy we dey identify anywhere, once you see your fellow fan e be like being a nigerian even if na agbero na Nigerian e be, una be one cheesy, we get community, when one fail people go gather go attack them, when one fail fail like arsenal, nobody go even visit cheesy

As a man that's the only thing we unite behind that government can't control

But nothing pain me for this life reach the association of agbero with Chelsea fans, sometimes I dey shame to identify, e get as e be abeg
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:04am On May 16, 2021
Expert17:

FA's email for visibility:

FA@shalaye.com
FA@Kanipe.com

if@FA.com

For all probabilities and hypothetical situations involving all matches.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:08am On May 16, 2021
Jodera:
Exactly!.... I wanted to add this too, I didn't know I skipped that.

So many wrongs Kepa made for that goal
Bia, mazi, all this one na shalaye.

Did Kepa select himself?

Somebody selected him.

The German Kadiri Ikhana.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:11am On May 16, 2021
KingAlabi:

Shalaye ko necessary necestri? cheesy

Fixed for you sir.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:13am On May 16, 2021
oliverano:

grin grin grin

don't be salty....

na banter

Marine Spirit, is the actual name.
Human mammi-water.
Ruining destinies of soccer personalities is his specialty by endorsement
From Lampard to Bellotti to Krychwiak (aby wetin dey dey call am ni) and now Tuchel.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:14am On May 16, 2021
Jodera:

N- national
B- bottling
C- Chelsea club grin

That's the new name on the Stock market floor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 10:16am On May 16, 2021
Thanks to Leicester for saving the world from noise pollution.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:16am On May 16, 2021
2020, Tuchel coached and T.Silva captained PSG to UCL final and end up losing.....

2021, Tuchel coached and T.Silva captained Chelsea to UCL final and - - - -

Are you thinking what I am thinking??

grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:17am On May 16, 2021
Exonerate1:

Leave the illusionists in here.
The one that is paining me is that they are overlooking the rubbish played by Ziyech, Alonso, Werner (na today?) Jorginho.
They are ignoring how Tuchel could not make any adjustments to Leicester's press.
Only to single out Kepa.

Nobody is talking about the stray pass from defence by James.

Just blame Kepa.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:18am On May 16, 2021
Expert17:
2020, Tuchel coached and T.Silva captained PSG to the UCL and end up losing.....

2021, Tuchel coached and T.Silva captained Chelsea to the UCL and - - - -

Are you thinking what I am thinking??

grin grin

May 29th is just a fortnight from today.

We shall congregate.

Honestly if Chelsea lose that match, we know it's TucheLLL's destiny to be a bottler.

He is already the SI units of botttlers, Ole included.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2021
hoopLA:

Sharrap.

See as humility quick reset this one brain,so tay e dey compose chronicles and psalms.

When he was jumping up and down in the United thread like a cat on a hot tin roof,he didnt remember that there could be a sitiation where he would swallow humble akpu.

Lol
HoopLA you are wicked somebody ooh grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HitlerGaddafi: 10:26am On May 16, 2021
We bin buy this guy to come and play football not to be doing fine boy for field. He plays football like a fine boy who doesn't want to stain his cloth.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:35am On May 16, 2021
afrodoc:

If you can send this post in an email to the FA they will overturn the result and award you the trophy.

Also don’t forget to remind them that in 2012 there were 7 days in a week and Chelshit won the FA CUP and UCL. 2021 there are also 7 days in a week............... so they should do the needful.

Doctor of penalty... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 10:37am On May 16, 2021
TrebleChamp:
HoopLA you are wicked somebody ooh grin grin
haba bros,
A whole gentle man like me that only comes out when Shekpe lose?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:45am On May 16, 2021
Kepa this Kepa that As if he's the one that also stopped the attackers from scoring
Shey na Mendy go keep against city ? Na here we go dey

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11384) (11385) (11386) (11387) (11388) (11389) (11390) ... (19559) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.