Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,264 members, 7,981,480 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11399) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11338690 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11396) (11397) (11398) (11399) (11400) (11401) (11402) ... (20069) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2021
Truthwords:
wait till the effects kick in . most of the people who have died did not see the effects immediately, some died 3 to 5 months after . JUST WAIT FOR IT grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ok sir I will wait patiently cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2021
Joezinho:
The difference with tielsmann is largely due to the accuracy and power he placed the shot...

Alisson 2 yrs back couldn't even save messi's free kick from 30+ yards away from goal...It's not that simple that u lot claim it is...

Free kick is different from shot because free kick involves mind games. Usually the keeper only covers the side the wall isn't covering. If you beat the wall, you often beat the keeper

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On May 17, 2021
airmark:

Because we didn't see combination of Adrian and Gomez again.

You mean we didn't see VVD again because after Aston Villa, Gomez played 4 more games without VVD and did not concede 7

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

You mean we didn't see VVD again because after Aston Villa, Gomez played 4 more games without VVD and did not concede 7

I don't want to believe you have vision impairment.

How many games did Gomez play with Adrian after that match?

airmark:

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:30pm On May 17, 2021
popizaino:
.we lost because we were a poor attacking team .

Stop this nonsense

We were a poor attacking team but their keeper was the man of the match...the irony

We lost because we were a poor attacking team, but Leicester the better attacking team scored with the only shot on target they would muster in the match...fired from 25 yards.

Stopeeet

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 2:37pm On May 17, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Don't know if it's linked in any way, had an accident this morning with my car on my way to the office.

Nothing serious tho. The other guy just scratched and pull off my tail lights.

Make we just forget this weekend
Chai, sorry about that mate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On May 17, 2021
airmark:

I don't want to believe you have vision impairment.

How many games did Gomez play with Adrian after that match?

Gomez played games after VVD and didn't concede 7
Adrian played games after VVD and didn't concede 7

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

Gomez played games after VVD and didn't concede 7
Adrian played games after VVD and didn't concede 7

grin
Wahala for Aparisports CEO.

airmark:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 2:49pm On May 17, 2021
For those asking why Azpi played RWB ahead of James. See Tuchels comment below

“Reecey played in the back three and we put Azpi up higher. They changed the position because we know about the favourite position of Jamie Vardy in transition and we wanted to have Reecey’s power, Reecey’s acceleration, and top speed against him to eliminate this threat. He did fantastic today. Very very happy.

“On the same side, we wanted to have Azpi a bit higher because with his experience and his character he takes a bit more risk than Reecey in the last line. If Azpi could have scored the first goal and it was not deflected before him, it would have been a great decision.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2021
Havertz10:
mount is the problem with our attack, guy dey use our club cruise, he is just goofing around, doing all the things that he knows fans like to see, mount is a marmite player, I don't know any top player that has people pointing out flaws in his game like mount, Ronaldo vs messi debate na banter, no true football fan hates ronaldo, we don't like his arrogance but it's accepted that he delivers when it matters, his presence is always felt

Let's look at mount, chilwell has more expected assist than mount cheesy with less game time

Passes into the 18 yard box, mount is number 5 and he has more minutes than the top 4 combined

Na this one off me cheesy chances created mount is number 1

Quality of chance created mount no dey top 5 cheesy Alonso creates better chances than mount, Alonso cheesy

So you are using fr7 and messi to talk about Mount.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On May 17, 2021
airmark:

grin
Wahala for Aparisports CEO.

Since VVD left injured they stopped conceeding 7.
Actually the rate Liverpool was conceding before VVD injury dropped when he got injured
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:28pm On May 17, 2021
Just realized while checking up on some stats that Giroud's actually taller than Tammy

Who knew.. Probably explains his uselessness at headers grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:37pm On May 17, 2021
hensben:
So you are using fr7 and messi to talk about Mount.
that's the way chelsea fans are promoting mount, most of you think that this madness is a joke, mount is being promoted like a superstar, when kross said that there no player in our team makes him worried, was arrogant but let's be honest, there is no top in our team

Mount replied kross based on say him suppose make kross worried, instead of Chelsea fans to correct that rat, they supported him as if he is at kross level, mount that hasn't won anything is throwing shades at kross, Real Madrid fans were livid can you blame them, when they called out mount as the talentless rat that he is, Chelsea fans started trolling kross with clips of havertz nutmegging him, most of una dey use only this thread gauge things, i'm active on Twitter, I know wetin I dey see, to some chelsea fans mount suppose win Ballon d'Or if Chelsea win champion league

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:45pm On May 17, 2021
User09:
For those asking why Azpi played RWB ahead of James. See Tuchels comment below

“Reecey played in the back three and we put Azpi up higher. They changed the position because we know about the favourite position of Jamie Vardy in transition and we wanted to have Reecey’s power, Reecey’s acceleration, and top speed against him to eliminate this threat. He did fantastic today. Very very happy.

“On the same side, we wanted to have Azpi a bit higher because with his experience and his character he takes a bit more risk than Reecey in the last line. If Azpi could have scored the first goal and it was not deflected before him, it would have been a great decision.
and i only guessed earlier based on deductions grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Don't know if it's linked in any way, had an accident this morning with my car on my way to the office.

Thank God it wasn’t serious..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]Since VVD left injured they stopped conceeding 7.
Actually the rate Liverpool was conceding before VVD injury dropped when he got injured[/s]

airmark:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2021
Skimpledawg:

God's protection will continue to be with you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 4:24pm On May 17, 2021
Skimpledawg:

This is why I don't miss Naija driving.

Person go bash you, you go gats hol am, then call police to measure grin

Hope you're well though, Prophet

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2021
nihilistjnr:

This is why I don't miss Naija driving.

Person go bash you, you go gats hol am, then call police to measure grin

Hope you're well though, Prophet
Lol. I no even remember say na gospel song dey play for my Car Bluetooth as I almost wan deck the man after he pulled over.

I'm well, everything fixed up now. Thanks

airmark:

God's protection will continue to be with you bro.
Amen Baba. Thank you.

Roland17:

Thank God it wasn’t serious..
It wasn't boss. Na Una start all these losses Roland undecided

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2021
Skimpledawg:

It wasn't boss. Na Una start all these losses Roland undecided

Oluwa wan just remind una say humility dey important. Many of una don get carried away, so small wailing was needed to remind una of mud situations. No worry.. e go complete on the 29th..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Stop this nonsense

We were a poor attacking team but their keeper was the man of the match...the irony

We lost because we were a poor attacking team, but Leicester the better attacking team scored with the only shot on target they would muster in the match...fired from 25 yards.

Stopeeet

Maybe all I needed to say was that we have poor conversion rate.....but thing is that I have never seen an attacking team with low conversion rate like ours. Obviously, there something not just right about our large possession. Look back to the game and won't bemoan over any decent chance missed.So much for our attacking football. We've played 180 mins football against football minors and yet to score a single goal and you want me to believe kepa was at fault ? Their keeper won man of the match but did arsenal keeper also win man of the match when we couldn't put just a single goal pass them ? We can keep blaming kepa but we are not super human they shouldn't score against and besides, mendy could also have been in post and we concede through a penalty which we wont have to point at anyone other than our inability to score.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:14pm On May 17, 2021
popizaino:

Maybe all I needed to say was that we have poor conversion rate.....but thing is that I have never seen an attacking team with low conversion rate like ours. Obviously, there something not just right about our large possession. Look back to the game and won't bemoan over any decent chance missed.So much for our attacking football. We've played 180 mins football against football minors and yet to score a single goal and you want me to believe kepa was at fault ? Their keeper won man of the match but did arsenal keeper also win man of the match when we couldn't put just a single goal pass them ? We can keep blaming kepa but we are not super human they shouldn't score against and besides, mendy could also have been in post and we concede through a penalty which we wont have to point at anyone other than our inability to score.
3 on target in 13 efforts is very poor, we are terrible creatively and I blame mount, look at this picture, instead of playing the man on the left in, he played nonsense and lost the ball, someone in that position shld at least have sense

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 5:26pm On May 17, 2021
popizaino:

Look at shadowcracker's still image showing where Kepa was positioned. Tell me how he was on the wrong side of the shot. It was 3 shots on target to Leciester's 1. Of those 3, only 2 were good enough to trouble Kasper. Chillwell header and the Mount shot. If you saw the quote from Tieleman on this thread, you will notice he said to hit it top corner. Top corner is the most difficult angle for any keeper world over. I guarantee you that a similar goal will be scored against Mendy very soon. They will blame everybody else but Mendy, you just watch it. We were here when Kepa was also blamed for the goal against Arsenal. He would have been blamed had he kept the lines against Westbrom. There is no objectivity to it. If a shot is less likely to hit its target, does it not mean that if it hit its target it will be more than likely to beat the keeper?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capitawap: 5:45pm On May 17, 2021
Wish we could just punish Leicester tomorrow and inflict an everlasting pain on them and their fans by doing our part to make sure they drop out of that champions league places. grin

That's the only thing that can compensate that FA cup loss.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2021
Roland17:

Oluwa wan just remind una say humility dey important. Many of una don get carried away, so small wailing was needed to remind una of mud situations. No worry.. e go complete on the 29th..
grin grin grin

Truly though at some point, we were getting ahead of ourselves forgetting we had Miss Werner spearheading our attack. We really needed some humbling.

Omo, 29th come dey fear me sef

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:23pm On May 17, 2021
Havertz10:
that's the way chelsea fans are promoting mount, most of you think that this madness is a joke, mount is being promoted like a superstar, when kross said that there no player in our team makes him worried, was arrogant but let's be honest, there is no top in our team

Mount replied kross based on say him suppose make kross worried, instead of Chelsea fans to correct that rat, they supported him as if he is at kross level, mount that hasn't won anything is throwing shades at kross, Real Madrid fans were livid can you blame them, when they called out mount as the talentless rat that he is, Chelsea fans started trolling kross with clips of havertz nutmegging him, most of una dey use only this thread gauge things, i'm active on Twitter, I know wetin I dey see, to some chelsea fans mount suppose win Ballon d'Or if Chelsea win champion league

You are overreacting, no one on this board called Mount world class, we are only acknowledging his work in the team, he is doing his best. I have being saying it here that we don’t have that X factor player, mostly in attack. Mount is a prospect so is Pulisic and Havertz. We need a quality striker in his peak. If only we can ucl and use the money to get a player like Kane if possible.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:41pm On May 17, 2021
Capitawap:
Wish we could just punish Leicester tomorrow and inflict an everlasting pain on them and their fans by doing our part to make sure they drop out of that champions league places. grin

That's the only thing that can compensate that FA cup loss.
he needs to change the formation, 3421 isn't an attacking formation

7 defensive players and 3 attacking players, pep uses 4141

He wanted to stabilize the team but he dragged it on for too long.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:44pm On May 17, 2021
Havertz10:
he needs to change the formation, 3421 isn't an attacking formation

7 defensive players and 3 attacking players, pep uses 4141

He wanted to stabilize the team but he dragged it on for too long.
Thank God people like you are not coaches. Change formation with this unstable team so you can use who and who at the back exactly?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:45pm On May 17, 2021
When the guy used the formation to beat Pep twice, we didn’t hear anything. Suddenly he has now dragged the formation too much.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:47pm On May 17, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Stop this nonsense

Stopeeet

This image can be misleading. The only serious shot Kasper stopped was from Mount. Those 13 shots was a summation of Werner's comedy coupled with others.

Chelsea is not a great attacking team and this is evident in the number of goals we score against the ratio of expected goals we should score.

A great attacking team makes sound attacking choices in their passes and their instinct to shoot with precision. We have a terrible combination of visionless and wasteful attackers. We hope on our defence to always keep us in the game pending when we try to score a goal.

Should we kill our defence because we allowed 2 goals in 2 matches?.... Our defence is not poor, our attack is.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:53pm On May 17, 2021
BikeMan:
Thank God people like you are not coaches. Change formation with this unstable team so you can use who and who at the back exactly?
silva and rudigar isn't a bad combo imo

What's the use of 3421 if we wouldn't win games, we have only scored more than 2 goals 4 times since tuchel arrived compared to other teams that's poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2021
Havertz10:
3 on target in 13 efforts is very poor, we are terrible creatively and I blame mount, look at this picture, instead of playing the man on the left in, he played nonsense and lost the ball, someone in that position shld at least have sense

He is among the major culprits along side jorginho,ziyech but one thing I can't take away from mount is his desire to improve on his last performances which makes him no so bad in my case. Had Havertz turn up for us we wouldn't be here scrutinizing mount always. Havertz should work on himself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11396) (11397) (11398) (11399) (11400) (11401) (11402) ... (20069) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), AirBay and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.