Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:27 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10998940 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11439) (11440) (11441) (11442) (11443) (11444) (11445) ... (19741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2021
BlueMann:
This summer, Tuchel's main focus should be the profligacy.

If na to teach them how to shoot, then so be it because I can't understand this rubbish.

You can teach them how to shoot but how will you teach them how to dribble ? Tuchel needs to teach them many things in the summer but to get a fast dribbler should be a major priority.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:23pm On May 23, 2021
Unlimited22:

Not Shearer, Cole, Henry, Rooney?

Not even the ones in the convo like Kane? Come on....
Statistics speaks for Aguero.

He’s way ahead!

The guy messed almost all the top teams in Europe up. Starting from Bayern to the last. A big threat to any top team, scored 5 goals in a match, scored 4, made hatrick look so easy.

He’s just too good and in my book, way ahead of all those strikers you listed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:24pm On May 23, 2021
Jokerman:

Shearer
Henry

All ahead
How? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2021
donstan18:

I switched and didn’t watch the game, wetin en do abeg? How many goals? Assist? Shot on target? Dribbles? Creativity?

Abeg name them make I modify that post cheesy
They were all useless but he made a better effort when he came on.....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:25pm On May 23, 2021
Tochex101:

You forgot Mendys injury.....another potential disaster.
It’s the saddest news today for me.
unfortunately for me,,after dat FA cup loss,,I vowed not watch Chelsea game till next season not even d UCL final game... I didn't know Mendy was injured.. hope he comes back b4 29th,,odawise no hope of winning UCL... can't goan watch another disaster
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2021
Kilishihunter:

He's following his father Ole
Nigga stop quoting me. Carry your stupidity away from my mention.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:25pm On May 23, 2021
Segedinho:

They were all useless but he made a better effort when he came on.....
Na that effort I wan know as I no watch am. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CaptainZubi: 6:25pm On May 23, 2021
NewDelhi:
That first Aguero goal na scam abeg.. grin see as those Everton defenders just dey look as e dey dance with ball. They gifted him that goal jare . Scripted shìt grin
Anyways he started his EPL career with 2 goals coming off the bench and ended his EPL career with 2 goals coming off the bench. Legend.
Thought I was the only one in the world who noticed that Nonsense. those guys were just static and allowed him to score lol. They prolly wanted him to sign out with a bang.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:26pm On May 23, 2021
Trevor012:

Nigga stop quoting me. Carry your stupidity away from my mention.
Gollum?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2021
donstan18:

How? cheesy

More goals and more golden boots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2021
BlueMann:

At least we dey UCL, while Pepper no go even smell conference league. tongue
It doesn't change the stats below. It just shows how useless your players are cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 6:28pm On May 23, 2021
macjireh:

unfortunately for me,,after dat FA cup loss,,I vowed not watch Chelsea game till next season not even d UCL final game... I didn't know Mendy was injured.. hope he comes back b4 29th,,odawise no hope of winning UCL... can't goan watch another disaster

How far?

I no dey see you again, still crying? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2021
Segedinho:
Our hero
U spent 230m on flops only for Bale to be ur hero when it mattered most. grin

Bros Sege you no get shame? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2021
Who was disrespecting aguero cheesy cheesy....
Salah and Kane are something else shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:31pm On May 23, 2021
Inasmuch as some want us to sell or loan the entire starting 11 and get new ones, this isn't football manager.

There are 3 major things we need to work on.

1. Profligacy.
2. Zonal marking at set pieces.
3. Losing our heads under pressure. We no get that fighting and winning mentality again. At all.

We have a solid base in defence and midfield but as long as these issues persist we will keep falling short.

I don't know about y'all but I'm not satisfied with being out of the title picture by Christmas and hustling for top 4 and one b level or even c level trophy.

This Is Chelsea football club, not Arsene Wenger's Arsenal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:32pm On May 23, 2021
Jokerman:

More goals and more golden boots
Aguero has more Epl goals than Henry I think
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2021
Unlimited22:
Inasmuch as some want us to sell or loan the entire starting 11 and get new ones, this isn't football manager.

There are 3 major things we need to work on.

1. Profligacy.
2. Zonal marking at set pieces.
3. Losing our heads under pressure. We no get that fighting and winning mentality again. At all.

We have a solid base in defence and midfield but as long as these issues persist we will keep falling short.

I don't know about y'all but I'm not satisfied with being out of the title picture by Christmas and hustling for top 4 and one b level or even c level trophy.

This Is Chelsea football club, not Arsene Wenger's Arsenal.
Just a friendly reminder that Arsenal still has more Premier league trophies, Fa cup, Champions appearance and total trophies in general than Chelsea cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 6:33pm On May 23, 2021
the team nobody wants to play against

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:34pm On May 23, 2021
Who’s watching ManCity celebration?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:35pm On May 23, 2021
Pep the EPL destroyer
Can never be gollum the Bottler

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:36pm On May 23, 2021
ManCity get players abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2021
donstan18:

Aguero has more Epl goals than Henry I think

Even at that Henry is greater than Aguero as one of EPL top strikers, in top 5 order...

Henry
Shearer
Drogba
Aguero
Kane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2021
See how Tottenham came back twice from behind not my darling Chelsea but we get mouth to troll other teams and Ole who is specially known to always come from behind to win .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:39pm On May 23, 2021
Segedinho:

Bro...dont let sentiment blind u..

Havertz played well today.

His goal-bound ball struck d hands of villa's defender..

His first touch almost got us a goal....

guy improved our attack when he came on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:39pm On May 23, 2021
Jokerman:

Even at that Henry is greater than Aguero as one of EPL top strikers, in top 5 order...

Henry
Shearer
Drogba
Aguero
Kane
Sentiment aside, Aguero is better than all those players there.

The only one that comes close is Kane.

Let’s be sincere

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:42pm On May 23, 2021
Trevor012:
Who was disrespecting aguero cheesy cheesy....
Salah and Kane are something else shocked
He broke Rooney's record today Keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2021
donstan18:
ManCity get players abeg grin

Them no get players abeg,na coach them get. Na una go tell us Rodri is not good today, tomorrow jota is better than jesus,pogba better kdb next but will still turn around to say they have the best team . grin

Aside that their left back,kdb,Ruben Diaz,Aguero, cancello I dont think I have ever droll over that their team before.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:43pm On May 23, 2021
Trevor012:

It doesn't change the stats below. It just shows how useless your players are cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What about useful Ice cold Ayinde Martial
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:43pm On May 23, 2021
donstan18:

Sentiment aside, Aguero is better than all those players there.

The only one that comes close is Kane.

Let’s be sincere
shot conversation rate for aguero has been declining, city aren't stupid, those chose to let him go

Suarez shot conversation was still high, he lost pace thats why barca allowed him to leave

Una sabi argue only using surface measurements
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:43pm On May 23, 2021
popizaino:

Them no get players abeg,na coach them get. Na una go tell us Rodri is not good today, tomorrow jota is better than jesus,pogba better kdb next but will still turn around to say they have the best team . grin

Aside that their left back,kdb,Ruben Diaz,Aguero, cancello I dont think I have ever droll over that their team before.
Name 3 flops out of their squad.

Let’s start from there grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2021
ChristineC:
the team nobody wants to play against
155m spent on attackers.

Highest goal scorer? Jorginho(a DM) - 7 penalties.

The unplayable FC

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 6:45pm On May 23, 2021
Lana1:
155m spent on attackers.

Highest goal scorer? Jorginho(a DM) - 7 penalties.

The unplayable FC

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11439) (11440) (11441) (11442) (11443) (11444) (11445) ... (19741) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jskelly11, zeusis(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), Shegzdave, patrickmuf(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.