Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10958492 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (19703) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Due to the fact that di maria was always on the bench

You knew this before feeding us lies that Di maria was 2nd on assists chart. Most of you guys are fakes. Thanks keky jare, for bursting his bubble. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

I beg to differ, Remy is way sharper than falcao, he made lots of those runs at man united but still couldn't finish

Remy is a beast on his day
Remy is a beast huh?

Wonder why Falcao is called El Tigre?

Unless he has lost his teeth. Hehehe cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2015
airmark:

You knew this before feeding us lies that Di maria was 2nd on assists chart. Most of you guys are fakes. Thanks keky jare, for bursting his bubble. grin

I didn't know TBH, my bad... the last time I checked, di maria was second, I just remembered he didn't play much in the last quarter of the season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2015
Spy360:
Remy is a beast huh?

Wonder why Falcao is called El Tigre?

Unless he has lost his teeth. Hehehe cheesy

Lol, El toothless tigre, he's been tamed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
airmark:

They don't look crazy as seen in the video of pep below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mJbC02BtFg&spfreload=10

I guess you havent been paying attention long enough or maybe the eyes which saw Xavi at Right back is defective

Or read this url

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3063139/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-s-flare-ups-far-worse-Nigel-Pearson-done.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

I guess you havent been paying attention long enough or maybe the eyes which saw Xavi at Right back is defective

Always struggling to be smart. Put video, pep's is not a dum.b, still picture you want to use to defend your wa.ck rebuttal. Guy, bring video let's juxtapose, we no be mumu for here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
airmark:

Always struggling to be smart. Put video, pep's is not a dum.b, still picture you want to use to defend your wa.ck rebuttal. Guy, bring video let's juxtapose, we no be mumu for here.

are you saying you didn't watch that match were klopp acted like a mental patient? And later apologised for his monkey behaviour
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2JYAsmRT0k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mJbC02BtFg&spfreload=10

grin grin grin grin

Good, now compare and contrast the two videos. One is on-field (where tension is most times high ) and the other is off-field (friendly match press conference). The question now is who made pep angry in a harmless press conference to be looking like someone who finished several wraps of panama red?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
That pep shi.t is funny AF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

are you saying you didn't watch that match were klopp acted like a mental patient? And later apologised for his monkey behaviour

Do you think airmark watch games? Someone who claims he watched a match where Xavi was right back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Do you think airmark watch games? Someone who claims he watched a match where Xavi was right back

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Di maria, champions league winner, man of the match in a champions league final, second on the assist chart in his debut season

Ikedia? Musa?
Lmao....u eef don join ur brodas wey no get shame abi, did Di Maria win all those with Man utd??
Hazard won all his awards and trophies with Chelsea not Lille, went ur Di Maria win with Man U ??
4 goals thru out a whole season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lmao....u eef don join ur brodas wey no get shame abi, did Di Maria win all those with Man utd??
Hazard won all his awards and trophies with Chelsea not Lille, went ur Di Maria win with Man U ??
4 goals thru out a whole season.

Chai! Why I no go like this thread, look at my reply to one of your comrades cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Chai! Why I no go like this thread, look at my reply to one of your comrades cheesy
abeg, no dey defend mediocrity jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chelseafan1:

abeg, no dey defend mediocrity jare.

lol, if di maria is mediocre then ikedia pius Musa is purge
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Address the issue of your Igbo-smoking coach. You always bring weak rebuttals to the table. comparing an on-going match video incident to a friendly match press conference video made you look stvpid, hence you want to change topic to confuse readers as usual. Try harder cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Di maria was a disappointment last season no doubt but even at that he still managed to make 10 assists and score 4 to 5 goals from open play, but yet it was a disappointing season, that is to tell you more is expected from great players, but when hazard manages 10 to 11 goals a season with 5 to 6 assists, it is considered his best season... apples and oranges, the difference is clear, and to compare ikedia Musa to players that score 40goals + in a season is demeaning to those great players and shameful in our sight

On their best days

Di maria>> Ikedia Musa

Let's not further this argument because we'll just be at loggerheads and won't agree to any of our points

Young won't make your under 21? This is rich coming from a fan of a club who has cuadrado and moses as back ups for their flanks grin grin they won't make our team of spectators cheesy i'm just messing with ya wink

lolzzzz......great player and di maria in d same sentence........ U don't know when to give up,a player soon bad he is running away from challenges..... how much are u selling him again??

Know when to shut up, Di Maria is soo far behind Hazard...... Every single pundit and ratings thinks soo, of cos United fans with with hazard obsession can thinks otherwise...........
Kagawa,januzaj,Di maria.....who is next to compare with hazard??
Eden is the benchmark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2015
bigkesh:

lolzzzz......great player and di maria in d same sentence........ U don't know when to give up,a player soon bad he is running away from challenges..... how much are u selling him again??

Know when to shut up, Di Maria is soo far behind Hazard...... Every single pundit and ratings thinks soo, of cos United fans with with hazard obsession can thinks otherwise...........
Eden is the benchmark

Kindly produce ikedia musa's statistics for last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2015
bigkesh:

Eden is the benchmark
Normally I'll be forced to point the idiocy in this post but Maria isn't my problem anymore
so go to town cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2015
Anyone watching the game?

Victor moses looks lively
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Lol....Hazard has had 3 successful seasons in England, Di Maria had an unsuccessful EPL debut season, rather than stay and improve himself, prove doubters wrong, he's making a mess of himself and eventually ran to PSG.....he's an EPL mediocre.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

Musa bawo?

Today Ahmed Musa scored 2 goals from open play in CL qualifiers that's the same number Ikedia-Hazard has from open play in 4 seasons

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
1 down already grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Musa bawo?

Today Ahmed Musa scored 2 goals from open play in CL qualifiers that's the same number Ikedia-Hazard has from open play in 4 seasons

4 seasons? Jesu shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

Musa bawo?

Guy don't you get tired of saying the same thing or talking about the same thing every bloody time... If Some mumus call your name after every hazard kick please ignore.... The thing don taya me I swear... If you stop they will... Abeg i take everything beg you..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Lol....Hazard has had 3 successful seasons in England, Di Maria had an unsuccessful EPL debut season, rather than stay and improve himself, prove doubters wrong, he's making a mess of himself and eventually ran to PSG.....he's an EPL mediocre.

isn't it funny how you guys term 10 assists and 4-5 goals from open play as unsuccessful and term less as successful and good cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
Mexense:
Anyone watching the game?

Victor moses looks lively
1 0

Dm don score us

I like am lyk dat, make dm win use wella., dis club nor dey hear word, by players dm nor go buy , we only hv 1 right back, no replacment if iva gt injury, we nor gt left back, 2bad

Shey na mikel nd ramires wn replace matic if him gt inury Dts nt cool

I dey pity chelsea wit dis fatcow wey dm sign, cus costa cnt play full season

Mark my word bro, chelsea wil finish second dis season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2015
mithel:
1 down already grin grin

is falcao playing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
dopeJemi:

is falcao playing?

Why are you interested... Shift
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2015
Now y'all are beginning to get the point leyqute was trying to make then, these players will be worn out before they get halfway
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
mithel:

Why are you interested... Shift

Mean no harm, just want to know how he's playing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) ... (19703) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi, amodu(m), CAPdan21(m), Realtord43 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.