Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10881303 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11679) (11680) (11681) (11682) (11683) (11684) (11685) ... (19660) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2021
Havertz10:
you will always use insults cheesy

Cause you want me to deviate from the subject matter and react, i'm too evolved for una games cheesy cowards like you like to use insults to win argument when they don't have a case cheesy

The aim of football is to score goals or make goals

Anybody that plays in their own half, their job is aide the attacking unit and provide defensive cover for attackers

Anybody that plays in the opposition half, their job is to score and assist

Clubs don't buy attackers for anything more than goals and assists

If you cant provide those 2, your club wouldn't win anything

We have a 10 that doesn't play through balls unless he is aided, that has only 6 assists in more than 70 games playing 90 mins and you expect us to win things with such numbers?

Chelsea isnt a small club, if a player isn't producing at the highest level, he doesn't belong in the team, you cant challenge for the title with a developmental squad, if mount needs time to develop his game, he should go elsewhere, havertz was scoring 17 goals playing for a team with less quality players than Chelsea, mount has no excuses, na sentiments dey worry all of una, if players aren't productive nobody will buy them, it was havertz goals and assists that made him valuable, if messi wasn't producing, he wouldn't be regarded

you are only an agenda sheep, following the status quo that suits the people that you are trying to align with nothing else

Your arguments are incoherent that's why you always run to insults cause you have nothing else to offer but entertain the masters of your social enslavement cheesy

I thought we bought a supposed talented 10 for over 70 million, why can’t he displace this 6 assist guy?

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:08am On Jun 17, 2021
£70m bid from Arsenal to Leicester for James Maddison was tuned down shocked, so how much is he now worth undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:12am On Jun 17, 2021
Chelsea has changed their bid for Achraf Hakimi, and have offered 60m euros (£51.5m) plus Marcos Alonso for Inter Milan's Moroccan full-back Achraf Hakimi, 22
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:26am On Jun 17, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea has changed their bid for Achraf Hakimi, and have offered 60m euros (£51.5m) plus Marcos Alonso for Inter Milan's Moroccan full-back Achraf Hakimi, 22
Chelsea don start again.

Running around making unnecessary deals for someone we don’t fully need. When he comes be and fails to perform more than who we underrated, you’ll see anti-British gangs hating on James.

Chelsea should get a striker first, it should be their main target, not all these ones they are doing.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2021
User09:

Yeah...The ripple effect is likely to be massive.

There's a lot of rumours saying Abraham isnt signing cos he expects similar wages to CHO. Seeing as we have a lot of young players. I dont think it's a good example to lay

For every good season, We'll also likely increase Haaland's wages, then that Raiola dude....all around disaster
but which other options do we have, clubs around us are growing, we can't compete against city or PSG

They have top players that lure other top players

We need to start building our own super team to be attractive to players, there are few strikers out there these days, I don't think timo can excel playing as our top 9, he needs space to operate and teams in England don't come out, havertz isn't a striker, he can play the position but we will be wasting his abilities there

We really need someone good and long term
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2021
Havertz10:
but which other options do we have, clubs around us are growing, we can't compete against city or PSG

We need to start building our own super team to be attractive to players, there are few strikers out there these days, I don't think timo can excel playing as our top 9, he needs space to operate and teams in England don't come out, havertz isn't a striker, he can play the position but we will be wasting his abilities there

Take a look at Wout Weghorst of Holland and Wolfsburg he is tall and strong, good at link-up play, a decent finisher but lacks pace. Also, I don't know how old is he but he will get you goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2021
donstan18:

Chelsea don start again.

Running around making unnecessary deals for someone we don’t fully need. When he comes be and fails to perform more than who we underrated, you’ll see anti-British gangs hating on James.

Chelsea should get a striker first, it should be their main target, not all these ones they are doing.
I am sure the board knows who and what we need better than you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:50am On Jun 17, 2021
Almajirihunter:

I thought we bought a supposed talented 10 for over 70 million, why can’t he displace this 6 assist guy?
how is havertz going to excel when Lampard was forcing mount into the team and pushing him to the wings

The moment havertz was signed everybody looked at mount, British propaganda went into overdrive and the guy was forced to displace someone that was accustomed to the league and favored by the manager in his first season in a new league and country at 21 years cheesy

Mount cant thread a through pass to save his life, tuchel benched mount in his first game and the entire British press went after him because he must learn and become the star you have illusions of in your heads

He was questioned about mount at every press conference cheesy

Why wouldn't he play him for peace to reign, that final like I said showed mount's value to tuchel, we were leading by 1, he had make a change, had to remove an attacking player to be replaced by a defensive player, he removed mount, because he knows that even if city should equalize mount is the least useful player needed to get a goal

The biggest game of tuchel's career and he removed mount cheesy coaches don't remove their top players at crucial moments of the biggest game of their career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2021
Amoto94:

Take a look at Wout Weghorst of Holland and Wolfsburg he is tall and strong, good at link-up play, a decent finisher but lacks pace. Also, I don't know how old is he but he will get you goals.
he is 28, Chelsea wouldn't buy him

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:56am On Jun 17, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2021
BlueMann:
Plot twist: Italy wins the Euros, Chelsea win the super cup and makes a stellar start to the season, with Jorginho playing key roles in all of these.

Jorginho wins the Ballon D'or cheesy

Jorginho is having an immense tournament so far
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2021
Havertz10:
he is 28, Chelsea wouldn't buy him

I just checked he will be 29 by August.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2021
donstan18:

Chelsea don start again.

it's not anti British, every player has to contribute if we want to win titles

When tuchel arrived it was Hudson he preferred to James because he needed that wing to contribute, hakimi will boost productivity from that wing, this is elite football, every player on the pitch has to contribute towards victory for the team, some days the wing back should win MOTM, it should rotate, that's how an elite team looks, didn't you like Dany alves, we need the best players at every position

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2021
Capaldi:

I am sure the board knows who and what we need better than you.
Like Harvertz
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2021
Havertz10:

When tuchel arrived it was Hudson he preferred to James because he needed that wing to contribute, hakimi will boost productivity from that wing, this is elite football, every player on the pitch has to contribute towards victory for the team, some days the wing back should win MOTM, it should rotate, that's how an elite team looks, didn't you like Dany alves, we need the best players at every position
With the number of games coming up next season it is important to have two solid players for a position to compete favourably with the best in the league and Europe, Hakimi signing should serve as a motivation for James to improve his level just like how Ballack and Shevchenko drove Lampard and Drogba to new heights. I want a dominant Chelsea not one filled with deadwoods and ambitiousless players.
Chelsea is 3 signings away from being that dominant force of early to late 2000s
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:15am On Jun 17, 2021
Havertz10:

Need best player? From where? How about making yours the best?

Who was Dani Alves before Barcelona signed him from Sevilla? Barcelona, especially Pep brought out the best in him.

If you truly care for Chelsea enough to suggest them flushing developing players out, Fraudvertz should top your list.

You can’t be dropping epistle making excuses for him, talking about giving him time and at the same time hating on English player by wanting them out for your assumed elite players.

Start advocating for the flushing of Fraudvertz if you really want Chelsea to stop using developing players. Let your truth not be selective. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2021
Amoto94:

We don't need a striker lacking pace by what I've observed about Tuchels set up so far, which is a counterattack set up

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:47am On Jun 17, 2021
donstan18:

Like Harvertz
Yes like Havertz a Young player with so much potential unlike you who knows nothing.

NextD18:
Sacking Lampard for Tuchel isn't an improvement.

NextD18:

Tuchel's profile is embarrassing.

His pattern and tactics won't work for a team like Chelsea in EPl.

Na here we dey, Na here we go see am.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 9:49am On Jun 17, 2021
Havertz10:

Dušan Vlahović
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 17, 2021
Havertz10:

which harvertz abilities is playing him as 9 going to waste as if he has not been tried in all attacking positions, and he failed to turn up
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2021
Capaldi:

Yes like Havertz a Young player with so much potential unlike you who knows nothing.

Harvertz has potential but the likes of James and Mount don’t have potential.

Never have I seen people so stupidly sentimental like these miscreants.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2021
donstan18:

Like Harvertz

Yes like Havertz cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:54am On Jun 17, 2021
Fraudvertz a player that cost us 75m+ flopped and some miscreants here are making excuses for him with “He has potential”, but Mount and James who were outstanding last season don’t have potential. Mount that won Chelsea best players and even made UEFA squad don’t have potential, but a proven German Fraud has potential.

This isn’t just stupidity, but pure madness.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2021
donstan18:

[s] Harvertz has potential but the likes of James and Mount don’t have potential.

Never have I seen people so stupidly sentimental like these miscreants. [/s]
How is this nonsense related to my post?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2021
Ibime:

We don't need a striker lacking pace by what I've observed about Tuchels set up so far, which is a counterattack set up
Will you mind us going for Depay? He has got pace, trickery, good shot but his attitude is something that makes me skeptical about him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Exonerate1:

Yes like Havertz cheesy
These guys did the same, where are they today?

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Exonerate1:

Dušan Vlahović
Why should we buy a player Tammy is better than?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2021
Capaldi:

How is this nonsense related to my post?
You and your post Na pure definition of bolded.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:01am On Jun 17, 2021
donstan18:

You are your post Na pure definition of bolded.
This useless igbosmoker has taken weed this morning
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2021
Capaldi:

This useless igbosmoker has taken weed this morning
Shut up!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2021
donstan18:

Chelsea don start again.

Cesar is 31years of age, can you guarantee that he plays every game next season and the season after and we would be able to find an adequate replacement for him undecided, or you feel like typing some propaganda
If you can see how a young player that's good at both full back rolls is good for Chelsea you better join up scummies. If City could sign Cancelo why the fvck should we not sign Hakimi, how does that stop Chelsea from signing a striker.

Didn't chelsea sign Chilwell then after sign Havertz.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:04am On Jun 17, 2021
We know how Fraudvertz will end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11679) (11680) (11681) (11682) (11683) (11684) (11685) ... (19660) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.