Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,694 members, 7,938,110 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11149297 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (19897) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
pamcode:
nice half, tho old probs exist Fabregas
should try and shoot for God sake, Ivanoic
is getting useless too much he needs to
warm the bench, thank jah Rahman is
coming Azpi moves back to his rb pos
useless no b small. Throughout the match, montero useless. His leg didn't touch any ball that montero was holding. It got to the extend that he started to avoid marking the guy. Ivan was our worst play. I think mou shld bench hm alittle so that he wl knw that he is nt indisputable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
raumdeuter:
Shekpe still in pre season

Dem no win, dem no lose, dem no leave the same spot

Wicked!!! grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Why didn't Fabregas take any Set piece today.? Was something wrong with him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UniqueGem(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!! Eden Hazard is missing.
Stand out feature for easy identification: His arse is bigger than Cuadrado's future. Please if found, remind him he isn't better than Alexis.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
coded01:

Guy e never reach insult na! angry
coded01:

Which kan 30 goals? shocked

So because Neymar do am make hazard too do am? angry

Guy stop this hazard this, hazard that! tongue

The bolded was just a silly post, it wasn't necessary, I doubt u even knew I was just replying FBS, u just jump like Puma come reply me with nonsense.

was that meant to be funny?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
UniqueGem:
BREAKING NEWS!! Eden Hazard is missing.
Stand out feature for easy identification: His arse is bigger than Cuadrado's future. Please if found, remind him he isn't better than Alexis.

grin grin grin

This season go sweet... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Courtios moment of madness cost us. We were on top albeit via 2 flukey goals.

Our frontline still look like they were lifting timbers 24 7 during their holidays. Hazard Willian were jogging at one point when Swansea full back were making runs in behind.

Ivanovic>? This is what happens when he knows h has no competition and guess what, he's out bloody Vice Captain. He was so shi.t today, everytime Montero had the ball i had to look away.

We over used this first team last season and the defence is just out of it. We need a RB, LB CB, DM and a pacey/Tricky winger on the right. all willian does is dumb legovers on the ball, run byline and play a stupid cross. so predictable it was so easy to defend against him.

Well. its just the first game . .

City next . . I hope they are as bad as us right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

The bolded was just a silly post, it wasn't necessary, I doubt u even knew I was just replying FBS, u just jump like Puma come reply me with nonsense.

was that meant to be funny?

Guy I dey respect you... angry

Na me talk make mourinho no enter game score ni... grin tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Mou has to change that tactics

Hazard had an assist,(he made a beautiful pass to willian) he also got denied by the keeper when he was thru on goal, he made several key passes buh the strikers couldn't do well to score, he had a great time in the second half
How many goals has Douglas and Muller scored even from pre season till date ??

The goal was counted as an own goal by swansea Fernandez so how did ikedia assist Willian

That keeper na bad person why would he do his job and deny ikedia

I think the keeper doesn't like hazard

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
coded01:

I didn't watch it like you said but come on, this is ivanovic way of playing but yet he is a great defender either way... wink

He scores n defend very well... cool
Can u imagine!!! how wud someone comment on & analyse a match he didn't watch, I bet Raumdeuter didn't watch the match too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

The goal was counted as an own goal by swansea Fernandez so how did ikedia assist Willian

That keeper na bad person why would he do his job and deny ikedia

I think the keeper doesn't like hazard
I ask you again, How many goals has Douglas and Muller scored
even from pre season till date ??
You have already tagged Costa a great player and a good buy on ur thread, how many goals and assists got him such rating by you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Goals and assists don't matter you don't need them only to dribble and carry nyansh like say he get boil for anus matter in football

Buahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
coded01:

Guy I dey respect you... angry

Na me talk make mourinho no enter game score ni... grin tongue grin
Read well and be objective before u quote me next time. Bye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

I ask you again, How many goals has Douglas and Muller scored
even from pre season till date ??
You have already tagged Costa a great player and a good buy on ur thread, how many goals and assists got him such rating by you

Costa assisted vs Madrid he assisted vs milan this week alone

Ikedia nko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Goals and assists don't matter you don't need them only to dribble and carry nyansh like say he get boil for anus matter in football
We wud see the number of goals Douglas, Muller & bench warmer Gotze will score when Bayern win the league again this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nihilist:

2. Ivanovic. It was obvious to anybody who had at least 1 eye that Montero was absolutely dangerous. Yet Jose did not rein in Ivan's calamituous runs, and as such Montero had a field day

4. Cahill and Terry. How many times did we see Siggurdson slip in those throughballs between that pair. Time after time Gomis found a gap between the two, and if not that the noobsaibot wannabe tried to chill the ball instead of shoot first time, we might have lost this game. He found so much space he had a goal disallowed.

5. That was the first team that won the league last season versus the Swansea we beat 5-0 last season(Plus Ayew).

2. Ivanovic gets roasted by any quick tricky winger. Me and nateevs have been saying it that Ivanovic is a weak link at fullback

4. Why should Sigurdsson be getting his head up to pick passes between centre-backs if not for a lack of midfield to close him down. The problem there is not Terry or Cahill, the problem is the midfield in front of them. Yes, Ibime will blame it on Mikel, Ramires and Emenalo.

5. The Swansea we beat last season had all their holding midfielders injured and suspended, as such they played 4-4-2 with Sigurdsson and weak-arse Tom Carroll as their holding midfielders. Why won't they chop 5 goals with such midfield? These are two different Swanseas.

Anyway, I done talk am. Chelsea would need a miracle to get anything out of this set of players this season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

We wud see the number of goals Douglas, Muller & bench warmer Gotze will score when Bayern win the league again this season.

Why do we need to see again shebi ikedia with his performance today is sure to win PFA player of the year this season again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

How many goals Hazard dey score, I doubt he can ever give us 30 goals a season
no b to score 30 goals, na how important ur goals dy. Costa score pass hazard nd remy last season, bt they both scored more important goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Can u imagine!!! how wud someone comment on & analyse a match he didn't watch, I bet Raumdeuter didn't watch the match too

Yes I didn't watch it but why judge a player based on one match? lipsrsealed

A player that has proven to be Chelsea's most reliable player over the past seasons... cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
raumdeuter:

Costa assisted vs Madrid he assisted vs milan this week alone

Ikedia nko?
Cut Hazard some slack, he's probably younger than ur Parents last child, his take home wage this week alone is enough to cater for yr lineage throughout the remainder of this year, stop repeating the same bullshiit every now and then

Get busy sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
^^^ E never reach all these na... tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

How many goals Hazard dey score, I doubt he can ever give us 30 goals a season
no b to score 30 goals, na how important ur goals dy. Costa score pass hazard nd remy last season, bt they both scored more important goals. C ronaldo has more to say abt this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Cut Hazard some slack, he's probably younger than ur Parents last child, his take home wage this week alone is enough to cater for yr lineage throughout the remainder of this year, stop repeating the same bullshiit every blow and then

Get busy sir
You too like Hazard grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tval:
You too like Hazard grin
The buffoons keep engaging me in talks regarding Hazard
I insulted Hazard when didn't take a shot today, an Arsenal fan was like Femi, na u dey yab Hazard like ds??

When he performs, I praise him, when he misbehaves, I get mad, these bloody haters don't just see anything good in him, they shud stop quoting me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tval:
You too like Hazard grin

Na so we see am... grin

Imagine comparing him to a player that scored more than 30 goals last season... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

The buffoons keep engaging me in talks regarding Hazard
I insulted Hazard when didn't take a shot today, an Arsenal fan was like Femi, na u dey yab Hazard like ds??

When he performs, I praise him, when he misbehaves, I get mad, these bloody haters don't just see anything good in him, they shud stop quoting me

Must you insult to pass your disagreements? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1 you no dey taya ni... Gosh It's irritating, make una open thread on top una hazard abeg.

Meanwhile we can start seeing the repercussions of stupid transfer dealings in ours team now...

Sold Bertrand n PvA, bought Luis,... Now One stoopid team dey use us shine over baba.

From that alone, azpi has no competition so does Ivanovic, at a point in this game, I was even ready for zouma to come and play LB(pray to heavens his physical strength helps Jim against ayew) , while azpi ends iva's nightmare.... How did we get here?

Kalas and stones, me I no see any difference o, I would feel better if a team is trying to bully us into getting more money over a confirmed player, not a bloody youngster.

Can they get me witsel or any pogba like player abeg, it was obvious fab wasn't there today, but replacement no dey in any form.

I don't get the hate on Willian, yes he put gomis on, but it was while marking another player, and iva was nowhere near sef.... If iva was having a good game, Willian won't be so scared of any incursion on the right, so much as to be the last man standing sef.. He was the only man going forward with a drive to actually do something, Hazard's game is becoming quite automated and his finishing is awful to boot.

But it's a big improvement all In all, physically and mentally we are still not there, them still dey behave like we dey holiday. We were second to most balls in midfield.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 9:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Montero? Sounds like a kung fu graduate. SMH for ivanovic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
mithel:
Chelseafan1 you no dey taya ni... Gosh It's irritating, make una open thread on top una hazard abeg.

You are a bloody iddiot, I NEVER started the Hazard talk, Raymdeuter and Coded did, are you blind, why try to blame it on me??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

You are a bloody iddiot, I NEVER started the Hazard talk, Raymdeuter and Coded did, are you blind, why try to blame it on me??

Haba! No you dey yan dusts about Hazard's ability to score 30 goals or not? angry

Like I initially advised, you don't have to insult to pass your message... angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by moneysoldier2: 10:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelsea drew now you will see comments like

1) Didn't I tell u guys we need greizmann we can't rely on hazard alone

2) Ivanovic is a weak link bla bla bla

3) F+ck ramires mikel and emmanalo

4) I don't care about our loss or draw all I know is hazard should score so ill keep comparing him to neymar and cr7

5) The match no affect me after all its pre season oh wait....

6) Didn't I tell u guys we need a cb) lb another striker infact new refree lol

7) We lost because our mildfield is not linking with forward

All chelsea/shepke Fans don turn to great pundits hahahhh

Add yours grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chelseafan1:

To score that high number of goals, u must be a regular starter for ur team, was Schurle a regular starter?? No
Lol. Mind telling us why he was sold and the number of goals scored last season since you mentioned his name your very self?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1169) (1170) (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) ... (19897) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), oliverano and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.