Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,002 members, 7,903,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10955962 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (19701) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bimffo:
Every principalities, Every power, Every director, Every karishika, that wannna stop the sale of Ramires to Italy, please make una die by fire.

Die ooo, Make Una die! Oya die die die by Fire, Oya fire fire fire fire fire!
Every spirit of 'My Ramirez is back again',oya dance shoki to hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Congrats to Hazard.... Its crystal clear he is going places....

If none of the players on this list played for your club last season, pls shut up and don't quote this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:

Imagine if Eden won the treble..... Anyways Neymar > Hazard last season (strictly because of treble)

But wait o...how did ikedia become the 6th best player in Europe..... ko ye mi o

That's the kind of stvpid stuffs they dropped on thread. They would say he is a bad player, after sometimes they will come and post something else to expose their fooleries.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oriol Romeu moving to Southampton for £4m. I would rather have kept him than Mikel. . . .

Anyway, I see this as clearing the decks for a new midfielder. . . .. hopefully if Ramires goes, between him and Romeu, Roman can find some change for Witsel

Going into prayer and fasting mode. . . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:

Sure,but great physical features + above average intelligence is superior to supreme intelligence + biscuit physique.....

Anyway, Yaya isn't a DM

Rather Yaya is great physique and below average intelligence aka Monkey post football intelligence

Messi the greatest attacker is barely 5ft 8 tall
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:

Imagine if Eden won the treble..... Anyways Neymar > Hazard last season (strictly because of treble)

But wait o...how did ikedia become the 6th best player in Europe..... ko ye mi o

Make Ikedia win treble first na

Na so we go talk, Imagine say I dey live for white house
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:
Congrats to Hazard.... Its crystal clear he is going places....

If none of the players on this list played for your club last season, pls shut up and don't quote this
Juve don enter one chance this season at least two of those players don comot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

Must I drill your brain before you comprehend what we are arguing about here? Everyone knows they have best attackers. Fact is they have more number of worst defenders in laliga than epl. Just help raumdeuter to post video of your attacker, messi dribbling 5 epl defenders and scoring just like he did against bilbao in a cup final. Is it hard for you to understand? Please stop quoting me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOX2QpfMkq4

Haa! did you invent any special machine to be recording such statistics? because I'm sure you don't have any fact to back it up!
-Everyday, your fellow Chelsea fans here say that Arsenal can't win EPL because of their defense
- The most expensive EPL defender - Mangala, is always committing a balon d'or worthy defensive tragedy
- Man U - oh well - Evans and Phil Jones! That's enough already
- Many fans here have said that Ivanovic is a defensive liability!
So which EPL defenders are you actually talking about

Concerning the goal - don't you find your request quite ridiculous? Messi plays la liga teams and EPL teams at a ratio of like 50:1, so do you expect him to score this type of goal that he scores at an average of 1 per 100 games? Sigh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 7:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois accused of cheating on Spanish girlfriend with Miss Belgium.
John Terry syndrome strikes again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
homesteady:

Concerning the goal - don't you find your request quite ridiculous? Messi plays la liga teams and EPL teams at a ratio of like 50:1, so do you expect him to score this type of goal that he scores at an average of 1 per 100 games? Sigh!

How much should I pay before you stop quoting me bro? Your poor soccer analysis still reflects in your mathematical calculation. You should watch the video below and count those ones he scored from outside of the box in barca colours against sluggish and senseless laliga defenders and ask yourself if your 100:1 of solo effort goal nicked it, having it in mind that he has played 315 games for Barcelona as at last month. This is Chelsea thread, enough of these abeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozd9flfajYI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
chrisley024:

John Terry syndrome strikes again.

grin grin grin
I know that tall guy is a bad boy. The way he looks, I know he is a player. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Make Ikedia win treble first na
Na so we go talk, Imagine say I dey live for white house
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin
I know that tall guy is a bad boy. The way he looks, I know he is a player. grin grin grin
he even did a JT with De Bryunce's gf
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Rather Yaya is great physique and below average intelligence aka Monkey post football intelligence

Messi the greatest attacker is barely 5ft 8 tall
A midfielder with a below average intelligence can't score 20goals.....

Messi is strong, sure u know that.... if Messi had busquet's physique, he wouldnt score 94 times in a year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

grin grin grin
When girls go dy lust up and down over tall guys nko.....Abeg let the guy enjoy his life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
coogar:

i wouldn't even expect this kinda statement from an amateur....
so until you see busquets running around the pitch like a rabid dog flying into tackles before you classify him as a defensive midfielder? i laugh in burundi. carrick, busquets have redefined what a DM is all about. it's no longer about tackles but about interceptions....second guessing what an opponent is about to do and stepping into space to intercept. interception is a bigger skill than tackling. you don't foul opponents when you intercept.

look at suarez's goal last night.....busquets intercepted a pass and fed suarez and that was the end of it......
if you know any other DM that dominated the midfield like busquets in WC 2010, euro 2012......by going through an entire k.o stages without conceding a single goal then i dare you to mention his name. yaya toure became a liability because of busquets, mascherano became another liability because of busquets.....javi martinez cannot get into the spanish team. seydou keita and alex song couldn't sniff a first team shirt at barca because of busquets.

you don't have a prayer.....

I'm on daddy duty tonight so can't really argue much.

But go and watch the build up to Sevilla's goal yesterday and see how Busquets failed to stop the cross that led to Reyes's tap in.

A defensive midfielder that cannot defend?

Just call him midfielder abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:
A midfielder with a below average intelligence can't score 20goals.....

Messi is strong, sure u know that.... if Messi had busquet's physique, he wouldnt score 94 times in a year

Whats the difference between Busquet physique and Mullers? Yet Muller has 10 world cup goals and scores more than those built like a Gorrila
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:

When girls go dy lust up and down over tall guys nko.....Abeg let the guy enjoy his life

Make him dey enjoy come turn agbonivbasket soon. ok ooo

chrisley024:
he even did a JT with De Bryunce's gf

That one na albino now. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

Whats the difference between Busquet physique and Mullers? Yet Muller has 10 world cup goals and scores more than those built like a Gorrila
What Muller record number of league goals? Any forward that is 26> and has never matched it is with an empty brain........

Muller will never score 35 a season, guess y,for his great intelligence he lacks the physique
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bimffo:
Every principalities, Every power, Every director, Every karishika, that wannna stop the sale of Ramires to Italy, please make una die by fire.

Die ooo, Make Una die! Oya die die die by Fire, Oya fire fire fire fire fire!
kikikiki....crazy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
airmark:

How much should I pay before you stop quoting me bro? Your poor soccer analysis still reflects in your mathematical calculation. You should watch the video below and count those ones he scored from outside of the box in barca colours against sluggish and senseless laliga defenders and ask yourself if your 100:1 of solo effort goal nicked it, having it in mind that he has played 315 games for Barcelona as at last month. This is Chelsea thread, enough of these abeg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozd9flfajYI

Mr Man, this is a forum, everybody is quotable! I should even be telling you that sef, because you always come back with more daft replies!

Was the 1st part of my reply to complex for you to understand, that you had to cut it out, only to reply to the conclusion?

You specifically asked for the type of goal he scored against Athletic Bilbao, is every wonderful gonzalo he scores the same as the goal he scored against Athletic Bilbao?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ibime:
Oriol Romeu moving to Southampton for £4m. I would rather have kept him than Mikel. . . .

Anyway, I see this as clearing the decks for a new midfielder. . . .. hopefully if Ramires goes, between him and Romeu, Roman can find some change for Witsel

Going into prayer and fasting mode. . . .

Romeu no be upgrade on mikel and Ramires jare.... Lets Hope Juventus take Ramires off our hands, now e remain to go find mikel jazzman
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Anyone also think, we should have retained Kalas instead if this gba ju e deal for stones?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:
What Muller record number of league goals? Any forward that is 26> and has never matched it is with an empty brain........
Muller will never score 35 a season, guess y,for his great intelligence he lacks the physique

How many footballers in the world score 35 a season?

In the EPL for the past 8 seasons how many players have scored 35 goals a season

because Messi and Ronaldo score it you think its easy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
homesteady:

Mr Man, this is a forum, everybody is quotable! I should even be telling you that sef, because you always come back with more daft replies!

Was the 1st part of my reply to complex for you to understand, that you had to cut it out, only to reply to the conclusion?

You specifically asked for the type of goal he scored against Athletic Bilbao, is every wonderful gonzalo he scores the same as the goal he scored against Athletic Bilbao?

What do you see to ramires moving to juventus, bro?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CorneliusSulla8: 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
mithel:
Anyone also think, we should have retained Kalas instead if this gba ju e deal for stones?
You should've kept kenneth omeruo wetin kalas and stones don win for this life ?
Omeruo na nations winner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
raumdeuter:

How many footballers in the world score 35 a season?

In the EPL for the past 8 seasons how many players have scored 35 goals a season

because Messi and Ronaldo score it you think its easy?
What's Muller's record goal tally?
I used 35 because Muller is very very intelligent, put that brain in a strong body and u have a Van Nistelrooy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
We should eject Mikel as part of Witsel's deal jawe......Even if it won't reduce the price,selling him is as much a relieve as a world class signing.......
The Idiot has a Russian babe,so m soo sure a call from Roman to the chick can do the job.......

All she has to do is to pause midway between their romp, Bros go give in sharp sharp.....'Let's go to my country'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2015
bigkesh:

What's Muller's record goal tally?
I used 35 because Muller is very very intelligent, put that brain in a strong body and u have a Van Nistelrooy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AlabaSlim: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
homesteady:

Wow... So you are now sensible enough to consider that there are factors that can lead to lesser goals in a league?

Use this part of your brain that was able to consider the bolded factor to also consider that la liga has the best attackers in the world, hence more goals are expected to be scored there!

Jeeeeez!!!!!!!!!!
People like you are Wiked in Rivers state.....that yabbing was stylishly sent like Ogbunikwe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
homesteady:

Wow... So you are now sensible enough to consider that there are factors that can lead to lesser goals in a league?

Use this part of your brain that was able to consider the bolded factor to also consider that la liga has the best attackers in the world, hence more goals are expected to be scored there!
Lol homesteady my man

Airmark is like a zombiiee or should I say a wailing wailer even if hit am with good point and get 15likes he will still comeback with the same reply. And the same youtube video all over again

Makachukwu u get time

(1) (2) (3) ... (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) ... (19701) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.