Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,267 members, 7,925,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11083720 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12047) (12048) (12049) (12050) (12051) (12052) (12053) ... (19800) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2021
swiz123:

Ziyech is still being overwhelmed my the speed of play in England. That fine boy football he played in Holland still dey him body. I can't tell if he is slow or just lazy. If he can't realize that spamming crosses doesn't work in England then he should be sold. However, I would want him to be given another season to prove himself cos he is a talented player.

Werner is an annoying player who due to a reason or two, you can't call entirely useless. He is useful against teams that play high line. The question is, how often are we going to play such teams? If we sign a striker, then Werner would immediately become surplus to requirement. I personally don't like players who don't possess the requisite skill a footballer should posses. Left to me, Werner should be used to entice BVB to let go off Haaland

Lol, you do know cross and nod has been the English league game, Liverpool sef dey plenty crosses score. Ziyech had a poor season, calm down na. Werner and the rest all need a proper preseason and management, if they still don't do well, they can be sold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2021
BlueAngel444:

They are all bunch of idi.ots that prey on people when they are down or questions are raised about them.

Na this kind id.ots go edit player for PES give them 99 for everything ask you make you follow them bet.
that's how one idiot edited Barca players and was beating me blue black

The guy no good reach me, so the matter baffle me

I decided to choose barca, everybody get 99 abilities, the animal even add skills cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 11:27am On Jul 18, 2021
Havertz10:
cheesy
Since we are all good at cracking jokes grin
Thought i should give him one too cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:41am On Jul 18, 2021
The real Playa of the tournament for me.

Henceforth, no Jorginho slander would be tolerated here.

Ibime take note.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2021
Amoto94:
[color=#000099][/color]
In 2017 I think he won the Golden Ball at U-20 World Cup and it's only logical for him to take the next step in his career and wanting out if not guaranteed minutes at Chelsea. Solanke is better than Abraham technically, that his decision backfired doesn't mean that he wasn't good as at the time he was hyped

He wouldnt have gotten it at Liverpool. Wouldnt have benched Firmino or even Mane at the wings so I didnt understand his delusion.

What was the point of letting him go for free if he was still gonna be in the same circumstances.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2021
User09:
Hi @ Havertz10, take a look at Chelsea current wage structure. Imagine adding Haaland at 500k to the below

https://salarysport.com/football/premier-league/chelsea-f.c./
Cech is still cashing out cheesy

I didn't know that baba raman is still a Chelsea player, I thought that he has been sold since, we have too many players that are just taking wages for nothing

Haaland's wages, let me name replacements first, tammy, giroud, emerson, fikayo and zouma wages combined can easily replace haaland's wages on our wage bill

Our wage bill is 40m less than united and 2m less than arsenal, even if those players stayed, add haaland's 26m and we would still be paying less than united, it's just the ripple effect like you said, once someone hears that someone is earning that much, they will start demanding

Salary cap will eventually have to be a thing, because getting the best players these days, you have to pay them well to get them, it will just kill the sport and create egocentric asssholesssss, we can create a system where players can earn more wages by accomplishments for that year, maybe they will work harder then to thrive, instead of just paying the best all the money

it's the same method that they use to share premier league broadcast revenue

it's why the league remains entertaining and competitive

If will do that for players, it all be very easy to agree on who the world best for a year is, it wouldn't be for the most goals or assists, it will be for form in that period, not fame

We can easily agree that this person was the best this year, instead of hyping messi because he won one pineapple trophy that nobody cares about

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Ibime take note.

Ibime, is this what an effeminate ninny would do grin?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
See mission statement by a church, revenue before salvation cheesy

House of God cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6655958/bishop-oyedepo-sacks-40-pastors

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Ibime take note.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
User09:

He wouldnt have gotten it at Liverpool. Wouldnt have benched Firmino or even Mane at the wings so I didnt understand his delusion.

What was the point of letting him go for free if he was still gonna be in the same circumstances.

I'm not saying Liverpool was the right choice for him, he should have moved to a Bundesliga club to get minutes and move to EPL later but he chose Liverpool for reasons best known to him and it backfired just like Brewster.
My argument is that he's talented enough and won both U-17 and U-20 titles during that period, for you to say he's not good enough is just recency bias at best and stereotyping at worse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amoto94:

I'm not saying Liverpool was the right choice for him, he should have moved to a Bundesliga club to get minutes and move to EPL later but he chose Liverpool for reasons best known to him and it backfired just like Brewster.
My argument is that he's talented enough and won both U-17 and U-20 titles during that period, for you to say he's not good enough is just recency bias at best and stereotyping at worse.

Nope...

I remember saying this on another forum where I was very active at the time. As always, I was heavily antagonized which typically happens when you criticise Chelsea academy players especially the English ones.

I'm not one to believe hype except I have watched the player big-time and watched his interpretation of football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amoto94:

Solanke goal record even in Vitesse was poor. That was the first red flag that he was struggling to step up from Youth football to senior.

Funny enough if you combine Solankes hold up play with Tammy's finishing, you have a very good striker on your hands.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
User09:

Nope...

I remember saying this on another forum where I was very active at the time. As always, I was heavily antagonized which typically happens when you criticise Chelsea academy players especially the English ones.

I'm not one to believe hype except I have watched the player big-time and watched his interpretation of football
Like I have said he's good and the hype as at the was justified because he was tearing it up in UEFA Youth League, FA Youth Cup, U-23 League, U-20 and during his loan at Vitesse he scored 7 in 29 appearances. What let him down was attitudinal problem not lack of technical abilities. And in senior football once you allow attitudinal problem to affect you as a young player it will be hard for you to succeed, another player who is Uber talented but his attitude let him down is Ravel Morrison.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Looking at how good Iheanacho became last season after working with Rodgers for a while, won't be surprised if Patson turns to the new Suarez.

By the way, Odsonne Edouard, as a back up striker, anyone?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DumaEmpire(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amoto94:

Like I have said he's good and the hype as at the was justified because he was tearing it up in UEFA Youth League, FA Youth Cup, U-23 League, U-20 and during his loan at Vitesse he scored 7 in 29 appearances. What let him down was attitudinal problem not lack of technical abilities. And in senior football once you allow attitudinal problem to affect you as a young player it will be hard for you to succeed, another player who is Uber talented but his attitude let him down is Ravel Morrison.
The problem with most academy players is the feeling of entitlement. Most of them just feel they don't need to fight for a shirt all because they played well against 15 year olds in the youth league. Solanke for one was a really arrogant kid. I remember one time Chelsea lost to Liverpool nd Liverpool upload the scores on their social page. this boy get mind go like the Liverpool post... All cos he didn't play. Oya Liverpool came nd carried him nd saw how useless he was.

Nathan Chalobah was another player who felt he was too good to be on the bench. Went Watford and today he is a mere average player.

I remember when Chelsea board were literally on their knees begging Odoi to sign a contract when the hype was in.

Tammy too started feeling too big cos to him he's a star boy now. Sign contract baba no gree

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
DumaEmpire:
The problem with most academy players is the feeling of entitlement. Most of them just feel they don't need to fight for a shirt all because they played well against 15 year olds in the youth league. Solanke for one was a really arrogant kid. I remember one time Chelsea lost to Liverpool nd Liverpool upload the scores on their social page. this boy get mind go like the Liverpool post... All cos he didn't play. Oya Liverpool came nd carried him nd saw how useless he was.

Nathan Chalobah was another player who felt he was too good to be on the bench. Went Watford and today he is a mere average player.

I remember when Chelsea board were literally on their knees begging Odoi to sign a contract when the hype was in.

Tammy too started feeling too big cos to him he's a star boy now. Sign contract baba no gree

In hindsight, I dont think this was a good move.

Has set a lot of bad precedent. At least he had the advantage of being seriously looked at by a top club

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Queenslander(f): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
nihilistjnr:
[s] The real Playa of the tournament for me.

Ibime take note.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
User09:
Hi @ Havertz10, take a look at Chelsea current wage structure. Imagine adding Haaland at 500k to the below

https://salarysport.com/football/premier-league/chelsea-f.c./

Heard TT told the board to forget Haaland and go for Lewandowski.

Good move? He's certainly still got a couple of years in him at the very least.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
DumaEmpire:
Emphasis on the bolded sums up what we are all saying.

Which is still wrong.

A player may regress due to many factors, but you cant recklessly say he is not a footballer. He may still bounce back. That's how some idi.ots called Pulisic, pussylick, after he couldn't regain his late 2019/2020 season's form, sometimes last season.

Bants aside, sensible Lukaku followers knew that Lukaku was better than what he served Man utd. No sane fan would say he wasn't a footballer or useless because of his low time at Man utd. They will rather call it loss of form.

Abraham definitely has limited skills as a striker, but he was never useless for us in 2019/2020. He has lost that form that helped us that season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7QstKVRMXs

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
User09:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD647dA2IDQ

Billy Gilmour

Very majestic player, always oozing confidence and class. Looks like he belongs at the top level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ibime:

When I saw Jonathan god son bidding over $100m for PHCN DISCO in South East during PHCN privatisation, I knew Jonathan is a billionaire. Add the hundreds of millions being attributed to Deizani and the fact one of Deizanis fixers is holding $250m (the one who abandoned his properties in New York and living on a Yacht), then their main benefactor GEJ must have hammered to pieces

You know some people believe that Jonathan didn't steal, he just allowed people around him free room, lmao. ����

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Ibime take note.
which account posted this? Lol what a player. Jorginho sef na fine boy plus football star, girls will fall over to be partner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Havertz10:
See mission statement by a church, revenue before salvation cheesy

House of God cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6655958/bishop-oyedepo-sacks-40-pastors

Pastorprenuership at its finest grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
This lady came for real miracle, after taxing her, he told her that he hasn't heard from God on her matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Looking at how good Iheanacho became last season after working with Rodgers for a while, won't be surprised if Patson turns to the new Suarez.

By the way, Odsonne Edouard, as a back up striker, anyone?

Iheanacho has always been like that, nothing to do with Rodgers. It's just that Vardy was blocking his path

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
DumaEmpire:

Chalobah paid his dues with 5 loans. He was 23 at the time so that's time to become a regular. A long term knee Injury curtailed him at Watford but he played all of last season and should be able to show he's a decent player in Prem next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
BlueMann:

For £50m?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tammy is a goalscorer. He's more than a poacher. That boy can hit 20 goals easily over a full season without penalties.

It's just his hold up play and lack of strength that won't let him succeed at a big club. He could actually go to Dortmund and post 30+ goals.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
BlueMann:

Lol

Why would Bayern sell their best player?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by plat0: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
donstan18:

I doubt Jonathan being a $Billionaire.
grin grin his protege in bayelsa is building a modular refinery, he has a private jet leasing and dredging company. You're going too far, mama peace is also wealthy, remember she singlehandedly made wike the governor of rivers State. People mistake his calm disposition for weakness.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12047) (12048) (12049) (12050) (12051) (12052) (12053) ... (19800) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.