Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (19487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2015
Funny that just after the first 2 games of the season every dele, korede and nkom magically turned to seasoned experts. very funny really.

Suddenly its all gloom and doom. chelsea needs this, chelsea needs that. y'all know better than the manager right? smh.

The worst of all is when some people go just start to dey chat ABSOLUTE rubbish/ that we will be lucky to win the milk cup. really? after 2 matches?

AFCB should have won yesterday but its all good since na liverpool after the very controversial goal.

l'ar.ss.e lost their first match at home and needed an own-goal to win against Palace.

manyo na so so 1 zero but if to say na CFC, it will be the usual "parking the bus" story.

Citeh, manyo don spend how much this season? a combined sum of close to 140milla. But let CFC buy one player it will be the usual " Jose can't win titles without buying players"

If y'all dont have anything else to waste your time on, jump into the f.cickin.g. lagoon. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2015
Pataki:

You people have resumed again. Winning your next game comfortably? So your opponents just came to eat popcorn and drink cola at the stadium when they play your useless team abi?

With which players are you winning your next game - Ramires, Falcao, Ivanovic, Hidden Hazard, Fabreliquid, Daredog Costa?

Continue with the delusion like your deluded coach is.
Just say we are a threat to you hence u want us to keep losing....FYI, we cants always lose, stop acting like you don't know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2015
Chelseafan1:
Oh!! didn't know he is that good really. Shey we no fit sign am ni.
Na every player u wan sign?? .....Just leave it to Jose and co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2015
te author=Leyqute post=37075317]

A standard Chelsea fan reply. You didn't even bother to read the article -the first 2 paragraphs explains the whole article.

SMH for you.

No pressures abi?

Answer these - How many matches has Chelsea won after normal play time since the end of last season? What can you say about the overall performance? *Note, 9 matches has been played*

Maybe Mou getting sacked would be the best thing for Chelsea, you never know
[/quote]
Never will I engage myself with such article
9 matches? Including 7 pre season matches.... Don't make me cry plss......
What's ur biz with Mourinho getting sacked or not,is he that much of a threat to you?

Everyone suddenly knows better than Mourinho overnight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2015
bigkesh:

A standard Chelsea fan reply. You didn't even bother to read the article -the first 2 paragraphs explains the whole article.

SMH for you.

No pressures abi?

Answer these - How many matches has Chelsea won after normal play time since the end of last season? What can you say about the overall performance? *Note, 9 matches has been played*

What's ur biz with Mourinho getting sacked or not,is he that much of a threat to you?

Every suddenly knows better than Mourinho overnight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Just say we are a threat to you hence u want us to keep losing....FYI, we cants always lose, stop acting like you don't know.
Y are u replying him,learn to ignore wailing wailers sometimes....... They usually wail for no reason, just because its their hobby

The dogs bark and cavarans goes by
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2015
pamcode:
Are you kidding me he wasnt expecting the ball why the bloody hell was he in the box in the first place then.
Not to mention that he dribbled a city player only to shoot close at Hart.
Did you see the person I quoted also said 'the ball suddenly got to hazard who instantly became clueless ' what does that imply to you? You being in a box doesn't mean you are 100% prepared for a ball which is in the legs of your main striker with better chance of scoring. have you played football before? rakitic missed an open net yesterday in the box because he was not prepared the ball would suddenly come to him. Aguero also missed in box 6 when terry missed an interception. Neymar has missed several ball situations like that, so why must hazard be killed for what costa also supposed to have buried initially?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2015
FBS:

Suddenly its all gloom and doom. chelsea needs this, chelsea needs that. y'all know better than the manager right? smh.

So a manager can't make mistakes in his decisions? Because we are nt managers we can't analyse the simplest of football flaws? Even mou has accepted he needs to buy players as against his initial stand. If you are poor in soccer analysis then don't criticise those who have the brain.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2015
airmark:

So a manager can't make mistakes in his decisions? Because we are nt managers we can't analyse the simplest of football flaws? Even mou has accepted he needs to buy players as against his initial stand. If you are poor in soccer analysis then don't criticise those who have the brain.
He is not insulting anyone, he is saying you guys are overreacting...which is true

Its like saying we need almost a new XI.....that's his point
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2015
bigkesh:

He is not insulting anyone, he is saying you guys are overreacting...which is true

No Chelsea fan said we need a new XI. I never said it, in fact my initial request was two defenders and one striker. Meanwhile I edited where he insulted members who asked for addition of new players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2015
airmark:

GFY.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2015
bigkesh:

Thanks man. Some people no get home training so, really, I don't blame them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2015
FBS:

Thanks man. Some people no get home training so, really, I don't blame them.

Home training? grin grin That's funny. Be man enough and defend your gibberish. Now what do you call someone who said this to those who analysed without knowing you existed:

FBS:

If y'all dont have anything else to waste your time on, jump into the f.cickin.g. lagoon.

bigkesh, may be insult has another definition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2015
Burnemouth were robbed, big time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2015
Chelsea looking to sign a defender, midfielder and winger before the window closes.
Goal reporting we're gonna bid 21mil for griezman, I can't stop laughing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
bigkesh:

SMH for you.

No pressures abi?

Everyone suddenly knows better than Mourinho overnight

I'll assume you like Chelsea's displays. baibai.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tval:
Burnemouth were robbed, big time.

That was the first thing that came to my mind after Benteke's goal. The new offside rule is going to do more harm than good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pataki:

You people have resumed again. Winning your next game comfortably? So your opponents just came to eat popcorn and drink cola at the stadium when they play your useless team abi?

With which players are you winning your next game - Ramires, Falcao, Ivanovic, Hidden Hazard, Fabreliquid, Daredog Costa?

Continue with the delusion like your deluded coach is.

LOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
As a chelsea fan and also mourinho boy(My mentor) we only need to sign 3 quality players....I don't knw why we didn't sign vidal, all is not lost we still av some quality players in d market. Sell ramires and remy bring in aXel witsel of zenitstpetersburg, one right winger and another striker. I don't tink we need john stones cos we have. terry,cahill,ivanovic,zouma,azpilicueta,Baba Rahman.Everton has rejected 30m stones bid according to sky sports.# Over-hyped stones
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Leyqute:

I'll assume you like Chelsea's displays. baibai.

Nope......but the Coach is not the P.......
Messi should av been sold when he lost form according to your logic......
When you av the best,forget about releasing them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
30m for stones when Witsel or Umtiti will cost less than 28m........

Emenalo and Marina,where are you guys

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ramires must go!!! Everytihing about the guy is poor from his touch,passing ability,marking and technical aspect of the game. He play lyk one one zambia player not lyk a brazilian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Terry was surprisingly removed at half-time by Mourinho, the first time the Portuguese has substituted Terry in the Premier League during both of his spells at Chelsea.
Terry was replaced by Kurt Zouma with Chelsea trailing 1-0, but the substitution failed to improve matters. Chelsea eventually lost the game 3-0, the first time since 1998 that the club have failed to win either of their opening two league matches.
However, despite the shock at the captain's removal, the Daily Mail report that, actually, Terry may have been lucky to start the game at all.
In the build-up to the match, Zouma had been paired with Gary Cahill in training in order to account for the pace of Sergio Aguero. This was changed at the last minute on Friday.
The Mail's report claims that 'Chelsea's squad were left in no doubt he [Mourinho] was preparing to make some major calls on team selection'.
Gary Neville believes that Terry's role at Chelsea may now be changing.
"John Terry is 34, and this is going to happen," he told Sky Sports' Monday Night Football.
"He’ll wake up this morning and the world’s ending, his career’s over – but I saw Jamie Carragher sit on the bench for Liverpool for 18 months, I’ve seen the same with myself when I was substituted three times within 55 minutes in my last year at United.
"There will be certain games where, as a 34-year-old centre-back, other players will need to start to be phased in. My genuine belief is that it’s not the end of the world for John Terry. It was a big shock to him yesterday, and it’s almost like a public embarrassment – we’ve been there."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Debroslink:

Show me a big game Neymar was found missing? Just ONE.
dnt be childish. What did neymar play in the el clasico last season at camp nou? This is just one out of many. Btw, y did u say big games? What of the small games? Is he permitted to flop in those ones?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
The pivot is supposed to provide a cushion to the centre backs, which was quite the contrary for Chelsea in the last game.

Just look at this. . .

How much Witsel be abeg?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 2:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
AirborneLacer:
The pivot is supposed to provide a cushion to the centre backs, which was quite the contrary for Chelsea in the last game.

Just look at this. . .

How much Witsel be abeg?
just look at the way fabregas positioned himself...... Witsel will cost us. Up to 28-30m pounds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Word on the street has it that Abramovich is ready to green-light a late late summer spending splurge.

Why leave it this late Roman? Were you still hoping to paper over the cracks? For how long, Sir? Well thank goodness for the Kompany of Aguero and Fernandinho then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kolade354:
just look at the way fabregas positioned himself...... Witsel will cost us. Up to 28-30m pounds.

IMO Cesc is an amazing player who lacks tactical knowledge of the game. Defensively, he offers nothing to our game.

Isn't Mikel a defensive midfielder? What's the need keeping him when the bloke wont get played? Witsel at 28m is a good deal, let's snap him up already then offer Obi Mikel to Ashante Kotoko of Ghana.

Bunch of wastemen!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
AirborneLacer:

IMO Cesc is an amazing player who lacks tactical knowledge of the game. Defensively, he offers nothing to our game.

Isn't Mikel a defensive midfielder? What's the need keeping him when the bloke wont get played? Witsel at 28m is a good deal, let's snap him up already then offer Obi Mikel to Ashante Kotoko of Ghana.

Bunch of wastemen!
That is what I think mourinho shld av use in d first place.......mikel and matic then push cesc upfront to support diego.....I think mikel will be useful dan ramires......ramires shld go,He is a waste.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
See where Matic dey hide is he marking Bergovic? or ensuring that the opponent are onside
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kolade354:
That is what I think mourinho shld av use in d first place.......mikel and matic then push cesc upfront to support diego.....I think mikel will be useful dan ramires......ramires shld go,He is a waste.
I also prefer Mikel to Ramires, if Matic can push forward and attack, Mikel is not totally bad defensively too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
raumdeuter:
See where Matic dey hide is he marking Bergovic? or ensuring that the opponent are onside
I tire o, person wet suppose dey close to Yaya....see as e give am gap.
Baba Terry had to come out to cover.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1213) (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) ... (19487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fredoooooo, agrovick(m), Ibime(m), nateevs(m), Yustash001(m), dostr4(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.