Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,327 members, 7,888,043 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10862222 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12231) (12232) (12233) (12234) (12235) (12236) (12237) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wman(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Congrats Blues!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Any Chelsea fan calling for Tuchel's sack should be taken to mecca and be replace with the black stone for the pilgrimage to stone him.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
lordfalcao:
Like this now

Lofty’s cheek and chalobah don collect trophy..

Chelsea can give you trophies
Well spoken.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ibeme:
Abeg how una see Chalobah game today

Silva
Rudiger
Christensen
Azpi
Zouma
All these guys come before him in the pecking order and if Kounde comes he goes further down, maybe a loan would do for now…..Silva has a short time with us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
macjireh:

if only lukaku were available
don't know how Lukaku will help this team be more creative. At times I wonder which was slower their minds or their legs.

Let's hope the squad pick form quick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
macjireh:

so Mendy is our regulation time keeper while kepa is our penalty keeper...we are well covered cheesy cheesy cheesy
Isn't that beautiful!
Kepa did well today. Full credits to him and the mentality he displayed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
popizaino:
Any Chelsea fan calling for Tuchel's sack should be taken to mecca and be replace with the black stone for the pilgrimage to stone him.
wanted to say something about that black stone and mecca in general but i'm too weak to type cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Enough of the Havertz and Mount nonsense. undecided

Havertz was good early on and grabbed an assist, but he gassed out and his levels dropped.

Mount was sloppy when he came on, but grew into the encounter and started balling eventually, could've had a goal if not for a fine save from the Villarreal goalie.

Tuchel is lucky his last gamble paid off big, so he is forgiven for now in the spirit of the celebrations.

Another trophy in the bag. More to come.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ibeme:
Abeg how una see Chalobah game today

I was impressed. Very impressed. Had one or two lapses in concentration, but made a lot of vital contributions.

His age and experience - or lack of the aforementioned - and the magnitude of the game make his performance even more impressive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
"You can't win any trophy with Jorginho"

grin grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
BlueMann:

Havertz was good early on and grabbed an assist, but he gassed out and his levels dropped.

Mount was sloppy when he came on, but grew into the encounter and started balling eventually, could've had a goal if not for a fine save from the Villarreal goalie.

Tuchel is lucky his last gamble paid off big, so he is forgiven for now in the spirit of the celebrations.

Beautiful summary.

Everything else na agenda.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Exonerate1:
"You can't win any trophy with Jorginho"

grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol

you can't play Jorginho in a two man midfield, only a fool would do so grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
swiz123:

You mean players should never miss a penalty ? The volume of defective reasoning on this thread especially during games is just too appalling

To be fair...That was a poor penalty. He'll have better P.K's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Like if you've forgiven Kepa cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nobody should like shittt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
The Super Cup 3rd place match between Manchester City and Manchester United will take place tomorrow at Remo International Stadium, Ikenne Road, Sagamu. 8pm.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
TalabiAudu:
Like if you've forgiven Kepa cheesy
If referring to the Sarri episode, then I think it shouldn't be an issue anymore. Long forgiven especially after apologizing.

Na Ibime I dey find. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
TalabiAudu:
The Super Cup 3rd place match between Manchester City and Manchester United will take place tomorrow at Remo International Stadium, Ikenne Road, Sagamu. 8pm.
Sagamu should refuse to host the match sef. Lol.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
BlueAngel444:
lol

We are not scoring because of this two man midfield. Tuchel should come up with another formation against smaller teams.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseamann(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
TalabiAudu:
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
BlueAngel444:
lol

This is Jorginho year of serving people here L's
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Funny how unlucky Havertz own lazy PK was
Lol Abeg that was a stupid PK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
User09:

To be fair...That was a poor penalty. He'll have better P.K's

That fool that I quoted said that there is no excuse to miss a penalty, hence my reply.

Some people should just stick to commenting on that match day thread on front page
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
BlueMann:

well said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
I’m just so happy I finally watched Chelsea lift this super Cup.

It was almost looking like a curse.

Glad they did.

Nice one Tuchel for that masterclass Kepa sub.

Nice one Hakim, he’s been consistent recently.

More grace to penalty scorers, they kept us in the game. Kepa is the man of the match for me.

He did well!!

When it comes to winning trophies and representing England in Europe, give it to Chelsea in England.

Another trophy in the bag.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Chelsea now have two Cup Winners’ Cups, two Europa Leagues, two Champions Leagues and two SuperCups.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
FBS:

If referring to the Sarri episode, then I think it shouldn't be an issue anymore. Long forgiven especially after apologizing.

Na Ibime I dey find. cheesy

Kepa's crimes go way beyond the Sarri episode.

But for his heroics which, asides from giving us a trophy, ended a succession of super cup heartbreaks, he is forgiven.

He should sin no more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
Exonerate1:

This is Jorginho year of serving people here L's
Jorginho has won three European trophies in the last three months. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rudiger sef grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
donstan18:

Glad they did.

More grace to penalty scorers, they kept us in the game. Kepa is the man of the match for me.

He did well!!

When it comes to winning trophies and representing England in Europe, give it to Chelsea in England.

Up next: the FIFA Club World Cup

Then the cabinet will be truly complete.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
King alabi and his fellow vermin were on standby hoping to cause social infestation here with their dirty, bland, unpolished methods of trolling

Delete those drafts and shut the door on your way out

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
donstan18:

Glad they did.

He did well!!

about Ziyech

Tuchel on BT Sport about Ziyech's injury: "If you take a player out during the first half it is serious. Unfortunately, because he is a decisive player in the last games.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12231) (12232) (12233) (12234) (12235) (12236) (12237) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MorataFC, Trevor012(m), afrodoc2, Ijustwantto, timbros(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.