Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,123 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10863037 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12256) (12257) (12258) (12259) (12260) (12261) (12262) ... (19620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Havertz10:
the hold up came after the report came out that Chelsea wanted to swap zouma for kounde with money, kounde wants to come, he has agreed terms based on reports, Sevilla want to sell him and are willing to negotiate, the problem here is zouma, he doesn't want to leave the premier league, also Chelsea social media handler is always posting clips of him goofing around, whoever that handler is must be very stupid, when reports came out that Chelsea wanted to sell him, stupid people said zouma was needed because he was giving good vibes and playful in the dressing room, zouma pushed on and started goofing around more, from the moment that report came out till now, his social media vibes has increased 10 folds, these players have teams behind them, that feed them information, zouma doesn't contribute anything to our team, he has been free riding his entire career, he is 26 but many people still think about him like an under 21, he isn't even good enough to be a squad member

wow grin

And where did you get all this information?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2021
Well, young Chalobah, talk about taking your chances with both hands and feet.
Boy stood up tall and scored a cracking goal. Excellent performance.

That right side looks very solid (Chalobah - Azpilicueta - Mount), but would like to see them against a stronger opposition.

Special mention to Alonso. Good technique for the freekick. Just who made him a left back?

At this stage there is no reason why Harvetz can't start ahead of Pulisic.

All in all, congratulations on the new season's first win.

We look forward to the next matches, and as always : We are here to win.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thazard(m): 10:49am On Aug 15, 2021
hensben:
We actually need a winger that can force play on opponent’s defense, not likes of Pulisic playing safe.
Federico Chiesa says hi.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2021
And yeah of course welcome back to Romelu Lukaku. Bang in those goals.

I would play someone upfront with him a la Martinez at Inter. Maybe Harvetz Lukaku combo?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2021
Started from the bottom now we're here....

#MadeInCobham

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2021
popizaino:
Bayernsliga

shocked

So the last time a team not named Bayern Munich won Bundesliga is the year I got married.

I have 2 grown girls now.

Perfect definition of farmers league. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2021
My criticism of Lukaku pre Man United is well documented on this thread.

However, watching his development over the years, especially in Inter Milan, and his performance in Euros, coupled with the fact that I am a core Blue supporter who supports everything Chelsea, I wholeheartedly welcome Lukaku to this great football club.

Welcome home Big Rom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Raumdeuter I see your pep crying net spend, cheesy that he spent £40m on Grealish grin what say you (I do agree klopp is acting out though)

Chelsea have made £100m and bought Lukaku £97m, means they dashed Chelsea Lukaku plus £3m cool

cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Werner ko, Werney mighty ni!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Still a jambody though but with techniques now.

You get what I mean?

Eggzactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
FBS:
And yeah of course welcome back to Romelu Lukaku. Bang in those goals.

I would play someone upfront with him a la Martinez at Inter. Maybe Harvetz Lukaku combo?

That Martinez role is tailor made for Werner, who always thrived playing around a bigger striker up front.

But the Werner sef... lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2021
BlueMann:

That Martinez role is tailor made for Werner, who always thrived playing around a bigger striker up front.

But the Werner sef... lipsrsealed

Werner is more equiped for 100 meter race than football. I could stake my life that I have better technique than Werner

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
Havertz10:
most of the players sold were young, they will go on to be more expensive than the figures we got, lukaku is 28, I can't predict how he would age but I doubt that he will still be playing at top level at 34 given the amount of effort he exerts to play his game, if this was a deal to sign haaland, net spend should be celebrated but this was a deal done to maximize the potential of the team and coach, personally I wouldn't touch a player above 21, let alone 28
personally?, well life sucks that's why PS/laptop exists and FM is sweet.

In Lukaku's defense if he does well this season, I don't see why players like Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Suarez, Drogba who had good careers till 33 can't be possible for Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
timbros:
My criticism of Lukaku pre Man United is well documented on this thread.

However, watching his development over the years, especially in Inter Milan, and his performance in Euros, coupled with the fact that I am a core Blue supporter who supports everything Chelsea, I wholeheartedly welcome Lukaku to this great football club.

Welcome home Big Rom.

Ur Morata >>>> Lukaku days are over I see

Nice one cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
swiz123:

Werner is more equiped for 100 meter race than football. I could stake my life that I have better technique than Werner
When are we coming to eat rice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Has lukaku first touch improved,mumu comeback say he get unfinished business,he go collect trolling tire.......

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Gerd Muller has passed away at the age of 75.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Griffon:

Rip to him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
Griffon:

One of the greatest of all time!

#RIPG.Muller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
Griffon:
Hop, skip and jump, IYKYK, Lived to see his bundesliga league goals record broken in May, Best European striker by miles before penaldo and lewy came into the scene,
Danke Mueller
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WarAgainstBegga: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
This editing too local

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
Very interesting match. New-Whu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
thorrvik55:

Nice one cool cool

cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lukaku’s agent Pastorello has had to speak out against abuse he’s received – potentially from Inter fans over the transfer of his client to Chelsea.

The statement read partly: “What we absolutely cannot tolerate are the falsehoods, insinuations, insults and threats we have received (also against my family and my daughters, i.e.), which have far exceeded the limits of civilisation, decency and tolerance.”

Pastorello also dismissed suggestions that Lukaku’s Inter departure was money-driven.

“The narrative – that Lukaku’s transfer was ‘engineered’ and ‘forced’ just the pander to financial interests – is leading everyone absolutely astray,” Pastorello explained.

“Where Lukaku has never publicly expressed any unease or discontent about his experience at FC Internazionale, his contractual situation or the well known events of the Club, the interest of Chelsea has really touched Romelu’s soul from the very first moment because that club means to him something unique and special.”

Meanwhile, the 28-year-old has rejoined Chelsea on a five-year deal after two seasons at Inter. He expressed his excitement to help Chelsea build on their continued silverware collection.

Keep your Haaland, the emboldened is enough reason to re-sign Lukaku a miilion times. Boy is a true blue in and out. Damn!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2021
thorrvik55:

Nice one cool cool

Timbros and Morata in the mud. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Jambody Alhaji

grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
Jambody Alhaji

grin
This guy be like akinfenwa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2021
We might be watching the evolution of Saint Maximin from a winger to a CM/ AM. This man is all over the pitch but the more interesting tactic being utilized by Bruce is this.. He is having ASM slide deep into the middle to get the ball, carry the ball from deep, suck WH players and thereby releasing Almiron and others to exploit the space the WH have left.

The man is looking like the 2nd of J.J Okocha, albeit with more productive plays plays at the end.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
Roland17:
We might be watching the evolution of Saint Maximin from a winger to a CM/ AM. This man is all over the pitch but the more interesting tactic being utilized by Bruce is this.. He is having ASM slide deep into the middle to get the ball, carry the ball from deep, suck WH players and thereby releasing Almiron and others to exploit the space the WH have left.

The man is looking like the 2nd of J.J Okocha, albeit with more productive plays plays at the end.
I don't like him, he hold onto ball too much
They are leading your team and you still they do shakushaku
But this match sweet end to end, newscastle took a break and westham capitalized on it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (12256) (12257) (12258) (12259) (12260) (12261) (12262) ... (19620) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, youngZee23, superfelix, Ijustwantto, Singapore1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.