Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,905 members, 7,924,848 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11073028 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12287) (12288) (12289) (12290) (12291) (12292) (12293) ... (19795) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
lol why not provide the stat I asked now? You already know it didn't support argument.

VVd left last season and their attack suddenly became blunt (in your own words) something that didn't happen 3 seasons in a row that VVd didn't have injury.
Then VVd came back and the attack suddenly started bubbling again.
And you still can't see the bottom line?

I'm pretty sure you know the truth but ego just to let you accept it here. grin

Anyhoo I'm not gonna drag this argument any longer Cos I already know how it's gonna end.
Plus vVd isn't Chelsea player and he is not paying me to defend his honour. (So I wish him and Liverpool another bad season) grin

Stop putting words in my mouth. I never in any world said the bolded.

VVD left when Liverpool was in 3rd position. They held their ground and even topped the league sometime around January or so. After more injuries hit them, the squad lost form collectively. And they dropped in the table.

The form you feel they picked now actually started in the tail end of last season. Around April, they were 6th or 7th in the table, and then they clawed their way back to go ahead both Chelsea and Leicester and finish 3rd.

Rest. VVD is just one of the many injuries that Liverpool had last season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

[s]Na VVD dey make dem attack
Na VVD dey make Allison stop shot
Na VVD dey make midfield press
Na VVD dey make Anfield grass short[/s]

Ja danu.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
lol why not provide the stat I asked now? You already know it didn't support argument.

VVd left last season and their attack suddenly became blunt (in your own words) something that didn't happen 3 seasons in a row that VVd didn't have injury.
Then VVd came back and the attack suddenly started bubbling again.
And you still can't see the bottom line?

I'm pretty sure you know the truth but ego just to let you accept it here. grin

Anyhoo I'm not gonna drag this argument any longer Cos I already know how it's gonna end.
Plus vVd isn't Chelsea player and he is not paying me to defend his honour. (So I wish him and Liverpool another bad season) grin

Why not Matip that left last season?

VVD left Liverpool in 4th position
After his injury till January they were 1st
Was it VVDs ghost that pushed them to 1st in January?

By January other players started dropping like flies and the form suffered

Suddenly it's the VVD who was injured in October that caused the loss of form in January

It will be like someone claiming OBJ is the cause of Nigeria problem in 2021 not Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
popizaino:

Messi has no world cup,neither does delima have UCL they must be inferior to pedro who has them all ...........Ramdeuter 2021

Ronaldo has the world cup as one of the best players on field and showed it in crucial moments like the final

Messi has the CL as one of the best players on the field and showed it in the finals

Boateng has the world cup as one of the best players on the field and showed it in crucial moments like the final

Silva nothing shown in CL, world cup just like Terry

Ballot box footballers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Did Silva play full 90mins last year?
Has Silva won any major trophy on the field not the one he will be jumping in the stands

Did Chelsea make the UCL finals without Thiago silva in the previous season?

Who was the only player to play in the last two UCL finals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
Either Villa were so terrible that they lost to this Watford team I'm seeing, or Watford have forgotten how to play.

Or perhaps Brighton's tactics have just completely negated the Hornets because they're failing to produce any kind of quality.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2021
popizaino:

Did Chelsea make the UCL finals without Thiago silva in the previous season?

Who was the only player to play in the last two UCL finals?

Chelsea defeated Atletico with Silva on the bench jumping upandan

CHELSEA defeated Man City with Silva on the bench after leaving the field injured

So if we are to list players important in Chelsea win we will list Mendy Kante Rudiger Azpi Jorginho Mount Harvetz James Chilwell etc before the carry along Silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2021
timbros:

[s]Stop putting words in my mouth. I never in any world said the bolded.[/s]

[s]VVD left when Liverpool was in 3rd position. They held their ground and even topped the league sometime around January or so[/s]. [s]After more injuries hit them, the squad lost form collectively. And they dropped in the table.

The form you feel they picked now actually started in the tail end of last season. Around April, they were 6th or 7th in the table, and then they clawed their way back to go ahead both Chelsea and Leicester and finish 3rd.

Rest. VVD is just one of the many injuries that Liverpool had last season[/s].

Ogbeni swallow your L and rest. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Better from Watford.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Why not Matip that left last season?

VVD left Liverpool in 4th position
After his injury till January they were 1st
Was it VVDs ghost that pushed them to 1st in January?

[s]By January other players started dropping like flies and the form suffered

Suddenly it's the VVD who was injured in December that caused the loss of form in January

It will be like someone claiming OBJ is the cause of Nigeria problem in 2021 not Bu[/s]hari

Swallow your L and rest. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Ronaldo has the world cup as one of the best players on field and showed it in crucial moments like the final

Messi has the CL as one of the best players on the field and showed it in the finals

Boateng has the world cup as one of the best players on the field and showed it in crucial moments like the final

Ballot box footballers

At least all this aforementioned players have individual awards to support their performances in the finals,now the question is were is that of Boateng that supports his final performances ?

Moreso,I'm sure Thiago Silva wasnt recognize from playing basketball,golf or cricket it was football. The same football that honoured Ronaldo delima and messi is the same football that honoured Thiago Silva. Be it finals or semifinals or group stage, it is the same football that honoured him with more awards than your Boateng. Now tell us why Boateng's individual awards can't match that of Thiago silva despite winning the UCL and world cup with performances in the final.

Lastly,Thiago silva played in 2 consecutive finals,losing one and winning one.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Did Silva play full 90mins last year?
Has Silva won any major trophy on the field not the one he will be jumping in the stands

Bro, I've been on this forum since Feb 2007. I've seen, read so many bad takes.

Listen, I've followed you and airmark for a long, long time, I just log in to have a laugh.
You've always argued intelligently with facts.
But I have to be honest with you. your takes recently have been so bad.

Thiago Silva is a legend of the game and one of the greatest defenders of all time. I say this as a neutral!!!

I'm not gonna argue or engage you because I know you're intelligent and won't hesitate to hit back.

But Bro....

Bad take is bad!!!

Peace!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2021
Heard Ndombele is free to leave, another Good player

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
Omo this inter Milan still look hot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Chelsea defeated Atletico with Silva on the bench jumping upandan

CHELSEA defeated Man City with Silva on the bench after leaving the field injured

So if we are to list players important in Chelsea win we will list Mendy Kante Rudiger Azpi Jorginho Mount Harvetz James Chilwell etc before the carry along Silva

I'm sure Christensen was even more important than him. undecided undecided undecided

I wonder why those players couldn't make the finals previously without the carry along,and also not forgetting that only the carry along made final earlier on.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
oliverano:

Listen, I've followed you and airmark for a long, long time, I just log in to have a laugh.
[b]Thiago Silva is a legend of the game and one of the greatest defenders of all time. [/b]I say this as a neutral!!!
I'm not gonna argue or engage you because I know you're intelligent and won't hesitate to hit back.
But Bro....
Bad take is bad!!!

Peace!!!

Louder pls.

Sometimes I feel he just intentionally tries to mischievous by going against the emboldened.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
TheLequte:
Skimpledawg Leeds vs Everton is the match to watch out for.
Saw the crazy highlights brother, cool game.

Me still watching out for Biesla this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Ballot box footballers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2021
airmark:

Must you always lie? Post the epl table that Liverpool led in January.

Swallow your L and rest. grin

I'm not taking sides, Liverpool was on top of epl table from December to January before they commit that èèwò, eating abominable free fruits by beating crystal palace 7 nill grin since that time they lost six home games and they were out from top 4.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
MorataFC:
I'm not taking sides, Liverpool was on top of epl table from December to January before they commit that èèwò, eating abominable free fruits by beating crystal palace 7 nill grin since that time they lost six home games and they were out from top 4.

Post the week in January that they led the table with other teams playing equal matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
Just a reminder

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Hahahahaha...
This one don chook mouth inside. cheesy... If you no careful you go collect stray bullet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
airmark:

Post the week in January that they led the table with other teams playing equal matches.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

Ojurongbe1 doesn't know much about football beyond shouting up Chelsea at viewing center

Lol.
I didn't call him a flop. I said he didn't live up to the hype he came with from Bundesliga.
Read again Egbon, read! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Almajirihunter:
Heard Ndombele is free to leave, another Good player

He cost Spurs £60m in transfer money.
Tell me what he has done in 2seasons to justify that price tag.
Same way Arsenal spent £71m on Pepe and Bayern Leverkusen used our head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
Griffon:
Na like this we dey start get issue for our club.

Trevor don impress TT to the point that he doesn't need Kounde anymore but Marina isn't buying that. She's angling to land the Frenchman with hopes to resell for a higher value in the future. And there's no better time to make the move than now Barca and Madrid are battling financial ish.

She's doing her job no doubt but then, TT is equally doing his job. He's the manager and wants to have a happy squad. No need stacking up unhappy players.

Na like this problem dey take start.

Marina gets high from competing deals whether the deal is wise or not.

That's how Executives roll. They will start hi-fiving each other and book bottles of champagne to celebrate pushing a Bakayoko transfer across the line. Their mumu no be here

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
BlueMann:
Poor Norwich...which kain welcome back be this?

Jus dey collect back to back.

Their manager no go ever learn. Always playing open football against teams wey senior them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

He cost Spurs £60m in transfer money.
Tell me what he has done in 2seasons to justify that price tag.
Same way Arsenal spent £71m on Pepe and Bayern Leverkusen used our head.

Well now they’re going to lose him on a cheap, if he puts in more effort with the right gaffer he’ll be a beast, guy has skills, pace and can shoot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
[quote author=MorataFC post=105040930][/quote]

Fair enough. They led the table in that first week.

The point still remains that it wasn't Matip that put them in first position like Dayo wanted us to believe as they were 2nd before leading the table in mid-December and Matip wasn't in the match they played to climb up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
oliverano:

Thiago Silva is a legend of the game and one of the greatest defenders of all time. I say this as a neutral!!!
But Bro....
Bad take is bad!!!

Peace!!!

What makes Silva a great of which game? This same Silva that was found wanting in the biggest game of his career?

I am not one to fall for hype without substance

Silva that supervised one of the worst disgrace in football when Barcelona pumped his PSG led defence 6-1

psg 1 Man utd 3 with thiago silva

Man Utd 1 psg 3 without thiago silva

barcelona 6 psg 1 with thiago silva

barcelona 1 psg 4 without thiago silva

PSG 0 vs Bayern 1 with thiago silva
Bayern 2 PSG 3 Without thiago silva
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
MorataFC:
a

You will see the foolish excuse airmark will put forward now

(1) (2) (3) ... (12287) (12288) (12289) (12290) (12291) (12292) (12293) ... (19795) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, StarchAndBanga, raumdeuter, Olowunl01, fatherofnone(m), kushercain and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.