Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,855 members, 7,924,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 08:28 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11071799 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12299) (12300) (12301) (12302) (12303) (12304) (12305) ... (19794) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
BlueAngel444:
because the real test comes next against Liverpool

Na only Mount get the test?.... Na classwork Lukaku get
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
pamcode:
Great game. Lukaku excels well as a focal point, it made it very easy for us to go direct whenever we wanted. Arsenal defenders surely felt his presence.

His first touch still needs a little fine tuning but I am impressed.
which first touch undecided u wee not keep quiet, when nihilistjnr enters you now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
pamcode:
Kante cameo was heavenly. Mehn that guy deserves the UEFA best player. I hope he can stay fit for the season though I trust Tuchel to manage his minutes well.
Kantinho is winning balon d'or, our short black magician

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Put me anywhere on God's green earth,
I'll triple my worth goal tally,
Mo'fucker.
This is the guy you have been hyping, there's nothing he did today that giroud can't do apart from bullying defenders.
I even think say he dan really improve

Good game Chelsea were way better but I expected more from Lukaku(jambody) than doing ogiri gbamila
We will see how he fare against better CB like vvd
Everyone knows arsenal defenders are shít
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
pamcode:
Kante cameo was heavenly. Mehn that guy deserves the UEFA best player. I hope he can stay fit for the season though I trust Tuchel to manage his minutes well.

Kante na God's blessing to us I swear grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
swiz123:

You saw the goal his blindness cost Havertz but you'd rather claim to miss the action bcs you were picking your nails
Bros I no dey understand the kind things you dey type.

Type in “open play assist” as usual

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hopefully jambody lukaku can continue like this, what a game ... cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mase-Rom

Get ready.

If not for Leno, they would have gotten two goals and two assists.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
donstan18:
That James goal, how did Harvertz lay that pass in such tight corner?
That guy is gifted...he need a little body building and sharpness wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItisHi: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
BlueAngel444:
let's pretend Mount doesn't have two assists and would have had a third if not for that mending Leno
two assists?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

This is the guy you have been hyping, there's nothing he did today that giroud can't do apart from bullying defenders.

Good game Chelsea were way better but I expected more from Lukaku(jambody) than doing ogiri gbamila
grin grin grin
All this Shalaye when what you really mean is:

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
IFuckYourMama:

That guy is gifted...he need a little body building and sharpness wink
The pass was effortlessly done

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
BlueAngel444:
let's pretend Mount doesn't have two assists and would have had a third if not for that mending Leno

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
nihilistjnr:
Oh so na Havertz and Werner dey fight for shirt now?

Tuchel na bastard o cheesy

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
swiz123:

Na only Mount get the test?.... Na classwork Lukaku get
d same mount dat played all d big teams in d UCL and was causing problems for our opponents should be scared of Liverpool... dem don baff??

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin
All this Shalaye when what you really mean is:
grin grin
Lailai e no pain me, we go start Lukaku jambody dragging next week proper
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
After watching this video, I couldn’t help but admit that lack of good finishers was the reason why Mount hardly get open assist.

But trust me, we back for real now.

https://twitter.com/ramzrevival/status/1429084076087123971?s=21

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

grin grin
Lailai e no pain me, we go start Lukaku jambody dragging next week proper

Bruh forget Jambody first.

What are you planning to celebrate as your goal of the month? cheesy grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Bruh forget Jambody first.

What are you planning to celebrate as your goal of the month? cheesy grin grin
Leno will score own goal against city
That's enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Interviewer: “How would you describe your performance today?”

Lukaku: “Dominant.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
BlueAngel444:
at a time Mount drop to midfield and the formation changed, and it because Lukaku and Havertz up front. Such change in formation occurs with Mount in the mix, maybe Ziyech or Havertz but if Mount is fit forget it, he starts

True. He's dynamic & utilise his opportunity but there are still room for improvement.
I'm tilted towards playing him in an advanced midfield position rather than the front 3.
I believe he's more creative than all our midfielders. He, alongside Kante are the only ones who can shoot from long & short ranges. Also, his energetic nature can be put to good use by allowing him to track back & chase opponents.
Its just my opinion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
donstan18:
After watching this video, I couldn’t help but admit that lack of good finishers was the reason for Mount hardly get open assist.

But trust me, we back for real now.

https://twitter.com/ramzrevival/status/1429084076087123971?s=21

I said that last season but Jude no allow me breathe. If Wasteful Werner had converted half of his lost chances, Mason would have racked in more assists.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
ItisHi:
two assists?
EPL didn't start today

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

Didn't you see how he ran behind & used his hand to gesture for a give- me pass? undecided
which yeye hand gesture. James had the time to play an early pass before Mount appeared in the picture and obviously the arsenal defender was still on him. James still played a poor pass to Mount in the end

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
I thought no European game is supposed to be blessing.

What happened?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
raumdeuter:
Someone will tell me that Arsenal is one of the teams who has a realistic chance of winning the EPL as evidence of competitiveness of the League
I am sure they told that to you seasons ago

But continue lying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
This image grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
timbros:
This image grin grin

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onegig(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
airmark:

When we told you that Robertson and Arnold weren't as effective with VVD's absence you are arguing and shying away from facts.

Who would waste his time on someone that has decided not to see facts?

A Liverpool legend said it, Alisson said it, commentator said it, but you Timbros who might not have watched more than 10 Epl matches live in the stadium is here opposing the same view, Ls no dey tire you? undecided

Why you dey answer that kain person sef?

Wasn't it evident that if VVD wasn't on the pitch yesterday, the goal by Mane won't happen.

Trent definitely would not be at the 10 position making the assist for Mane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Airmark, when will this your boy get some sense. See idiotic yarns grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
BikeMan:
Airmark, when will this your boy get some sense. See idiotic yarns grin
You want to deactivate again?
Continue....

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12299) (12300) (12301) (12302) (12303) (12304) (12305) ... (19794) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Taguchi, BlueRayDick, fatherofnone(m), timbros(m), Leyqute(m), DammyOlu123(m), hatakekakashi, Mikechinos(m), forgiveness, CaptainZubi, Noah13, andrewbaba44, Astrid4(m) and 28 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.