Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10800044 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

If it's not losing then it should be something else, but it depended on a team then... how did you guys play in the CL when y'all finished 6th in the premier league?

If you can't remember something that happened 3yrs ago, then your knowledge of football is questionable. When did you start watching soccer?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

If you can't remember something that happened 3yrs ago, then your knowledge of football is questionable. When did you start watching soccer?
Bros abeg easy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

You expected me to follow mediocrity? Hahahaha, dude I was so high up the table 3 years ago I didn't have the time to start looking down, searching for who was below me, who qualified for the champions league or not

I should leave the happenings of a team that was on the verge of winning their 20th title and follow that of a mediocre team who didn't qualify for the Champions league? You must be kidding grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U sef dont bring up trophies wen u're trying to defend ur team's shambolic display on Sunday.............because u want to win an arguement

your petulance is the first thing I noticed about you, after your complete sports inspired analysis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

You expected me to follow mediocrity? Hahahaha, dude I was so high up the table 3 years ago I didn't have the time to start looking down, searching for who was below me, who qualified for the champions league or not
3 years ago...Alo iya agba on History channel... tales by moonlight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

Epic fail!
You started taking football serious because your new friends or whatever are soccer addicts and you even went as far as becoming a pundit!

You didn't have time to look down yet you knew Spurs were ahead of us? God is watching
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
bigkesh:

3 years ago...Alo iya agba on History channel... tales by moonlight

Talk to me when y'all get your first 3points of the season cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Epic fail!
You started taking football serious because your new friends or whatever are soccer addicts and you even went as far as becoming a pundit!

You didn't have time to look down yet you knew Spurs were ahead of us? God is watching
Hahhhaaaahaaaa..... See smackdown
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

your petulance is the first thing I noticed about you, after your complete sports inspired analysis.
Me on the other hand, didn't need to notice anything! Wat more can u expect from an average Shekpe fan...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Epic fail!

when I said down, I meant below 4th... the first 4 teams are the best, my eyes were used to seeing success then, 5th, 6th, 7th were all failures to me then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

I should leave the happenings of a team that was on the verge of winning their 20th title and follow that of a mediocre team who didn't qualify for the Champions league? You must be kidding grin grin

Yet we played the UCL 2012/2013
Go back to village bros
your destiny is somewhere there

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

when I said down, I meant below 4th... the first 4 teams are the best, my eyes were used to seeing success then, 5th, 6th, 7th were all failures to me then
Until Agent David Moyes came around

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Yet we played the UCL 2012/2013 Go back to village bros your destiny is somewhere there
Maybe in Otamendi's undies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Yet we played the UCL 2012/2013
Go back to village bros
your destiny is somewhere there

Did you qualify officially or not? Y'all had to take someone's place, is that what qualifying is all about?

I just dey look you dey laugh, if we start to dey throw jibes now, na you go run sotay your leg go dey touch your back head, so let's not start
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
bigkesh:

Until Agent David Moyes came around

Yes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

you posted this na bros
#check the bolded

dopeJemi:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

Did you qualify officially or not? Y'all had to take someone's place, is that what qualifying is all about?

I just dey look you dey laugh, if we start to dey throw jibes now, na you go run sotay your leg go dey touch your back head, so let's not start

how can someone not qualify and still play ucl?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2015
bigkesh:

Maybe in Otamendi's undies

I swear grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Direct entry admission
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

you posted this na bros
#check the bolded

The Bolded» Chelsea

Why are you still hanging on to that? You've run outta things to say to me? You can't defend your team no more? It's pretty obvious you can't no more hence the hullabaloo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2015
I'm out suckers

Mention me when y'all get your first 3 points of the season and when y'all also come up with a better defence

Boring me to sleep already, if I was arguing with a barca, madrid, arsenal fan, we would have gone all the way, cause we all have something in common

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

The Bolded» Chelsea

Why are you still hanging on to that? You've run outta things to say to me? You can't defend your team no more? It's pretty obvious you can't no more hence the hullabaloo

Hanging on to what? Something you said a couple of minutes ago? It's a post of how you contradicted yourself! Your hate for The Blues is laughable considering you know absolutely nothing about Football!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Y'all won the europa league and took tottenham's spot, that's not qualifying, it's called rustling

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

Y'all won the europa league and took tottenham's spot, that's not qualifying, it's called rustling

Bigkesh
didn't I tell you he started watching soccer recently?
Smh
I'm so done with you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Hanging on to what? Something you said a couple of minutes ago? It's a post of how you contradicted yourself! Your hate for The Blues is laughable considering you know absolutely nothing about Football!

It's not my fault you suck at comprehension... the Bolded» Chelshit

I'm responsible for what I say, you are responsible for what you understand

I don't need to start going back and forth with you on who knows footy or what not, it's a complete waste of my time given the fact you are the fan of a club whose success began when my 7year old bro learned how to walk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

It's not my fault you suck at comprehension... the Bolded» Chelshit

I'm responsible for what I say, you are responsible for what you understand

I don't need to start going back and forth with you on who knows footy or what not, it's a complete waste of my time given the fact you are the fan of a club whose success began when my 7year old bro learned how to walk

your 7yr old brother was born in 2004
Hian!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Bigkesh
didn't I tell you he started watching soccer recently?
Smh
I'm so done with you

You are goofing and not on Track

You finished 6th, y'all were either the defending champion of the CL or the EL, who gives a damn and y'all took tottenham's place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

your 7yr old brother was born in 2004
Hian!!!

How many epl titles did you win from 2004 to 2010?

I take it that your success began when y'all had the opportunity to face the best team then in the CL and in the final for that matter, that is when I feel your success began.. bite me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

You are goofing and not on Track

You finished 6th, y'all were either the defending champion of the CL or the EL, who gives a damn and y'all took tottenham's place

google is either tired of saving you or wants your äss whooped! If you didn't start watching football last year, you would've known without searching google.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2015
dopeJemi:

How many epl titles did you win from 2004 to 2010?

I take it that your success began when y'all had the opportunity to face the best team then in the CL and in the final for that matter, that is when I feel your success began.. bite me

hahaha
shame! Quit trying to make sense, you suck at it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

google is either tired of saving you or wants your äss whooped! If you didn't start watching football last year, you would've known without searching google.

Nope, I told you I wasn't interested in what y'all were doing that year cause we were so high up the table, i'm even surprised at myself that I could remember such a thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2015
JigsawKillah:

hahaha
shame on me I'm trying to make sense, I suck at it

Night

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.