Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10856778 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12550) (12551) (12552) (12553) (12554) (12555) (12556) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2021
raumdeuter:
Agenda will not let us tell the truth, we know the person responsible for the goal but we cannot say it because of agenda

popiziano ibime and friends will be looking for how to pin this on Jorginho when the answer is obvious to everyone
leave this ones.. agenda must be agended

Those who has eye and unbiased review have already called out thiago Silva

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:51am On Oct 02, 2021
raumdeuter:

Silva is the last man giving the opponent the passing option? LMAO No wonder he is always found wanting.
Smart defender wont mind giving a dribble option as long as its to a less dangerous area of the field. Which teammate was behind Silva?
Silva rushed out . As a last man why are you rushing out..

Highest bernadechi will try to push the ball further through his left and try to shoot or cross. When you guide those spaces , you push him Futher out of goal and he will loose balance

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2021
swiz123:

You are just here to amuse yourself. You have no business with the technical or tactical aspect of this sport.

Silva should have intercepted that pass, same way Jorginho should have blocked Jesus' shot
What are you even saying? Hope all is well?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2021
Jodera:
Kovacic case is different from jorginho's case na. Chiesa is clearly kovacic man thus it's wrong for kovacic to allow chiesa to run free, but in Jorginho case the ball was in the air before it landed to bernadeschi. The blame of Jorginho (to me) is not reading that 2nd ball quickly like the way bernadeschi did. When ball is in the air, any DM(or player close to that side) is looking to mop out the 2nd ball and not looking for who to mark, you only look for who to mark when ball is on the floor or if in kovacic's case (far away from you).

The only big culprit is see there is kovacic for sleeping in allowing that chiesa's run. Jorginho's fault is not anticipating better to win the 2nd ball and not looking for bernadeschi to mark cos if Chelsea player had won that header, Jorginho will rightly be criticized here also for hiding behind bernadeschi
and those who played football, claimed when ball is in the air, the first thing to do is start looking and holding who to Mark grin

Jorginho' getting that ball is extremely hard, because it's on the air, and ball moves faster than human. I doubt jorginho would believe the juv player will get the ball before azpi.

This. NairalAnd esteemed pundits Dy make me laugh sometimes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2021
swiz123:
Nobody has an agenda on Azpi hence no one will question why he didn't challenge the header.

To me, Silva could have done better. He should have drifted back slowly until Jorginho will close down on Bernadeschi instead of rushing out.

Finally, it's an ordinary mistake which I don't understand why it's been blown out of proportion
Ike gwuru..

the team generally slept for that goal to be scored few minutes into the 2nd half

But I will not agree it's jorginho fault

I remember saying if azpi was serious, what was he doing like that on a 50/50 duel

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2021
airmark:

You don't even need to have played football before you understand what Ibime explained there.

Lordfalcao, Dayo and the 'Leprous 5' have signed pact to always reason like dolts.

The blind and the one eye always Reason together..

I am not surprised, you have never been intelligent

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2021
donstan18:

What are you even saying? Hope all is well?

What I am saying is that Jorgs should have blocked that shot vs City. Same Silva should have intercepted the pass vs Juv

Regardless, no one can be 100% at all times

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2021
Ibime:

Silva was approaching from the left side so how will he block pass to the right side. He would have been even further from the pass if he stepped back
which Silva was approaching from the left side..

You didn't even watch what you posted

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2021
You old guns are still arguing about a Wednesday match. Wetin dey do una sef.? Lmaoooo

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2021
Today is match day, and I feel Werner should start. It will be a low block against us as usual, but Werner should partner Lukaku and Mount Should drop behind them.

Teams are tweaking their formation against us, so we shouldn't expect an easy win, though I feel it will be a very interesting match..

Livranmento will want to prove his worth. We have a buy back clause, so he is welcomed to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2021
We produced a very good crop of Academy boys in the last 6 years. Very good and top Academy boys and we can't keep them all.

But this current set of academy and U23 boys are pathetic. angry Annoying and pathetic. Their matter tire me.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2021
WarAgainstBegga:
lipsrsealed
You can’t give what you don’t have.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2021
All this in-depth analysis for something that happened just 7 Seconds into the start of second half when most of the guys were just getting into rhythm.

I always make it a point of duty to listen to TT's post match comments even the one days after and I can tell u for free, the person he subtly blames most for the goal is Kovacic. Personally, I dont blame anyone, we were just starting and the players were not even fully in position yet

I dont know why u guys waste your time with Ibime, He'll never concede in a million years. He'll make up all the excuses for Hojberg but same excuses become an anathema with Jogginhoe

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2021
donstan18:

You can’t give what you don’t have.
what has mount given in 20 games for club and country
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2021
Havertz10, Remember what I said about Havertz and Lukaku in each others space on the right. Take a look at our shot and pass map against Juve, they were mostly in the same spot

Looks like its a real issue TT's gonna have to deal with

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2021
User09:
Havertz10, Remember what I said about Havertz and Lukaku in each others space on the right. Take a look at our shot and pass map against Juve, they were mostly in the same spot

Yes, by dropping Havertz cheesy

There is no problem with 2 players being in the same spot if they work together.to create overloads there. Henry and Pires virtually played on the same spot.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2021
Ibime:

There is no problem with 2 players being in the same spot if they work together.to create overloads there. Henry and Pires virtually played on the same spot.
lukaku that disappears against top opposition cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Havertz10:
lukaku that disappears against top opposition cheesy

Better than Havertz that disappears against ALL opposition

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2021
UP NASONAL!!!

UP ROAD,PROGRESS!!!

UP UNION!!!

UP SELSEE!!!!

UP BLUES!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 10:36am On Oct 02, 2021
Ibime:

It isnt right now as it looks like we're playing with 10 men.

Also Lukaku needs to move more. At least he used to and feed Lautaro in Inter. Maybe it's the slow pace of Serie A that fooled me

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2021
User09:

that useless havertz will surely end up like Marko Marin.... The signs are there

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2021
A player that contributes nothing in an entire 90mins. I think it's high time we stop buying players from that useless German league.......

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2021
It's time to know the kind of manager we have!! I want to see how he will react in today's match!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2021
Ibime:

Better than Havertz that disappears against ALL opposition
doesn't disappear against top opposition

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2021
at the beginning of the season. I thought we had the best forwards, but that's only on paper

The team better starts with Werner and mount as supporting cast for Lukaku today

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2021
lordfalcao:
at the beginning of the season. I thought we had the best forwards, but that's only on paper

The team better starts with Werner and mount as supporting cast for Lukaku today

This same Lukaku?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2021
lordfalcao:

Just like water is wet,and the sun sets in the west,

This is a fact of life.

I endorse this message 200%.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2021
Ibime:
No Jorginho fan should come here and complain that we don't have an attacking midfielder. I will ask if that person has ever seen Jorginho play with an AM effectively and consistently before. We play with 7 defensive players because he is not robust enough to carry an AM as a DM.

Even Italy play with 7 defensive players, carrying 3 DMs in their midfield.

So Jorginho and AM don't mix. Let's be realistic in our expectations and accept our current defensive set-up since we don't have a capable DM..When TT wanted to bring on AMs on Wednesday, he had to take off Jorginho.

This is rubbish. Jorginho played with an AM in Napoli to devastating effects. You just lose your sense of rationale when talking of jorginho.
The guy is okay for his position. He is not a defensive midfielder in the sense of that word.

We are now in a new era of football where the concept of defense is to do less defensive work by starving the opponents of the ball. Hence a deep lying playmaker. ie defending by actually doing less defending.
The world of football has recognized jorginho's role and place in the game.

Chelsea has been one of the best defense in Europe since tuchel came in with jorginho also being an instrumental cog in it. Likewise with his country who have been on a very long unbeaten streak with a good defense. Him also being very instrumental there. BBut no, Ibime would want us to think a European footballer of the year is not good enough. That u don't understand the role in structural football, is your own ignorance.keep raking in it.

You will continue to choke in your hate and bad belle while he keeps making his name.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2021
Havertz10:
grin oya na

You are Nigerian, no matter your location, tribe or age, the odds of you becoming a dollar billionaire in your lifetime is 1 in 500,000, there are only 15 black billionaires in the world, so your odds are exponentially greater

Even with an idea that is feasibly and sustainably possible the odds are not still in your favour, when we talk about institutional racism, you people underrate it's effects

Being a billionaire matters because you can effect change, leave a legacy and create a dynasty for your family's name, agree or disagree but every family competes to be the most successful even among relatives

You are obviously working for someone, earning a living wage, you would commit the most productive years of your life bearly creaking above the international poverty line, passing for a local middle or upper class citizen, all your productive years would be spent increasing and optimizing the profit margins of another man's business or if it's the government, you would be a small cog in a bureaucratic machine that breeds unfulfillment, resentment and tribalism, leaving you frustrated and miserable after a lifetime of service, particularly if you don't steal, with inconsistent pensions that would make you a nuisance to your family and society, if you didnt have foresight to plan ahead

Social pressure will come and you would marry an average babe that is bearly good enough for you but because she also has low expectations of herself, she would be loyal, she would have your kids and you might or might not eventually manage to save enough money to build a bungalow or mansion depending on how much growth opportunities you were afforded at work, your educational qualification, how much influence you can exert and the company's profile

You would be 60 years and look back at your life and wonder, what if? organ failures would begin then or earlier, depending on your habits and consumptions, the severity of their effects would be evident then

you would have sons or daughters, they would inherit the little you built and might or might not use that as a starting seed to grow enough to finally give your family's name the prominence you dream of, enough to build a dynasty but generational wealth transfer never works, trust funds and blind trust exist for a reason, given that you are Nigerian lipsrsealed

In a few thousand years, you would be forgotten and no one would even remember that you ever existed

Fresh new information cheesy

I thought I said "say something new".

All you wrote up there is something anyone with a functioning brain knows.

Not impressed. angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
lordfalcao:

grin

The blind here, is you and this is not the first and definitely won't be the last time you will not see a blunder obviously committed by a player. I remember how you blamed Luiz for an error made by Rudiger against Roma.

Were you born without eyes? grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
that useless havertz will surely end up like Marko Marin.... The signs are there
did marko Marin also win the champions league?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
donjazet:

You will continue to choke in your hate and bad belle while he keeps making his name.

DonJorginho grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12550) (12551) (12552) (12553) (12554) (12555) (12556) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.