Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,434 members, 7,926,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11086630 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) ... (19801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
coogar:

how so?
pedro is in the same category as januzaj. they both scored a deflected shot.
how's pedro better than all utd forwards? when he scores a goal as brilliant as depay's you can send us a memo. till then, pedro = januzaj. grin
Pedro 1 goal and assist so him>>>all manure urinated attackers. EOD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wonlasewonimi: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
When are you people going to stop all these better thans. Jeeez

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
I just saw one of the two goals Barnsley scored against Everton. John Stones intentionally jumped over the ball.

https://vine.co/v/ejjqmqrTnhT
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Double post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
coogar:

how so?
pedro is in the same category as januzaj. they both scored a deflected shot.
how's pedro better than all utd forwards? when he scores a goal as brilliant as depay's you can send us a memo. till then, pedro = januzaj. grin

Coog's na play u dey play abi?

I dont want to believe you are serious about what you typed wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tval:
I just saw one of the two goals Barnsley scored against Everton. John Stones intentionally jumped over the ball.

That is so weird. I don't know what to make of that.
Once could say he didn't want score an own-goal but what did he expect would happen when he jumps over it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tval:

hmmm..this is serious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tval:

Well Stones was signed from Barnsley so maybe he was doing a sneaky favour?

I keep saying it, if we buy this guy for more than 5 million we dey fool ourselves.

Alexis Sanchez cost 32 million

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2015
The new UEFA system will see the pot of top seeds made up of the champions Barca and seven other domestic champions from the leading European leagues, including Chelsea and Bayern Munich.

Real Madrid will be in pot two along with other last season's 'underachievers' like Man Citeh, Arsenal, Roma, ATM, Manyoo etc. As English clubs cannot be drawn in the same group, it means there is more of a chance of us being drawn against Real.

Who doesn't want to be fed an epic clash? I need this sorta game jare cheesy

Bring 'em on!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RAKITIC: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Chelsea, realmadrid , roma , wolfsburg this is the group i want
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2015
RAKITIC:

Weyrey leleyi o? Which kind group be this?

Abeg, I will pass.

Bayer Leverkusen, Olympiakos, Gent cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
RAKITIC:

guy u take style wicked o, wich kind group b dis grin.... We go pass group stage sha, aniow d group hard tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Chestar5:

guy u take style wicked o, wich kind group b dis grin.... We go pass group stage sha, aniow d group hard tongue

why are you guys afraid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Lool! They don close our thread.... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2015
when is the UCL draw?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:
when is the UCL draw?
4:45 PM UK time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Tval:
4:45 UK time.

make i go swim.....
see you later, alligators! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! They don close our thread.... grin grin grin

Your fellow manure called on mukina2. grin

Anyways, just what I needed to push my lazy self off to the gym. I hope the thread would be opened by the time I am done from the gym.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2015
amodu:

why are you guys afraid?

afraid Am not...but if we dont strengthen our team before ucl starts... Then am afraid o shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2015
Pataki:

Your fellow manure called on mukin.a2. grin

Anyways, just what I needed to push my lazy self off to the gym. I hope the thread would be opened by the time I am done from the gym.

I feel like slapping Adebayo102 for that stunt. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Pataki:

Your fellow manure called on mukina2. grin

Lol. Good thing it was closed sef. Now we can get bak to our lives....at least for the nxt few hours
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Let 'em bring Athletico, Roma and Astatana
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seniority: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Fantastic day Nigeria youth this is an opportunity for you I know as I a m posting this 90% of people will think is a scam my brothers and sisters believe it or not is real and it can totally change your life and be finacially free what am about to introduce to you guys change my life in four days right now am making alots of money so I can't keep it to myself people need to see it and use it to make money especially Nigeria youth who willing to change their life I'm not falsing any body am here to help cos I waste alots of money and energy doing this research of this ebook but I don't you to do the same I will make easy for you this ebook comes very big amount with the sum of $97 that is how they selling it it is called Facebook wealth formula 2015 editions you can confirm it anywhere but because I'm helping you I will reduce the prize for you and I can garatee you will be making $300 to $500 a day every secret things you need to know about facebook how they pay you working for them, have ever heard of clickbank they will also be paying you using Facebook so you need to change your life today by ordering one also have in mind that this is not a scam cos I will refund your money if you don't make it with the ebook and I pray that will never be portion this 99% sure order one today.
This is how to order pay the sum of 4,500naira only to the following account number
Name ibhawoh samson
Account 6019286179
Bank fidelity bank plc
After payment send the teller code number to the following e-mail adress
Ivhawohbright@yahoo.com or
Samsonbright2015@hotmail.com. Or you can send it by SMS on 08164964487 after that your ebook will be deliver to your mailbox or inbox. Remember to share this with your friends and families is very important.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mourinholic(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Everton fans chanted "F**k off Mourinho" and applaud Stones' every touch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
seniority:
Fantastic day Nigeria youth this is an opportunity for you I know as I a m posting this 90% of people will think is a scam my brothers and sisters believe it or not is real and it can totally change your life and be finacially free what am about to introduce to you guys change my life in four days right now am making alots of money so I can't keep it to myself people need to see it and use it to make money especially Nigeria youth who willing to change their life I'm not falsing any body am here to help cos I waste alots of money and energy doing this research of this ebook but I don't you to do the same I will make easy for you this ebook comes very big amount with the sum of $97 that is how they selling it it is called Facebook wealth formula 2015 editions you can confirm it anywhere but because I'm helping you I will reduce the prize for you and I can garatee you will be making $300 to $500 a day every secret things you need to know about facebook how they pay you working for them, have ever heard of clickbank they will also be paying you using Facebook so you need to change your life today by ordering one also have in mind that this is not a scam cos I will refund your money if you don't make it with the ebook and I pray that will never be portion this 99% sure order one today.
This is how to order pay the sum of 4,500naira only to the following account number
Name ibhawoh samson
Account 6019286179
Bank fidelity bank plc
After payment send the teller code number to the following e-mail adress
Ivhawohbright@yahoo.com or
Samsonbright2015@hotmail.com. Or you can send it by SMS on 08164964487 after that your ebook will be deliver to your mailbox or inbox. Remember to share this with your friends and families is very important.

Ever thought of signing up at Bet365.com?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
John Stones apparently cried last night in a service station after he was questioned by the Everton fans whether he was leaving the club this summer.

Here are some of the tweets from fans around the world regarding Stones incident:

Look at what Everton are doing to John Stones, Ruining his dreams, This is modern day slavery, They have made him cry. Disgusting @Everton — Mr.BlueGuy (@MrBIueGuy) August 27, 2015

Just seen Stones in the services there, everyone asking him whats happened and hes started crying. Madness. — Jacob (@Jacob_1878) August 26, 2015

Mate was in the services with Stones. He said: 'We know it's the board and not you'. He started crying and was pulled away by Naismith. — School of Science (@SOS1878) August 26, 2015

@PaulDaly90 yes and he wouldn't answer. Started crying and walked away. Naismith then said he's not aloud to say. — Jordan Ashcroft (@JordanEFC94) August 26, 2015

Now I'm quite bemused. Why resort to shedding tears? Is this the kinda emotional ninja we're offering 40milla for?

A ninja who cant stand his ground and clear a freaking conundrum in clear terms?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
We've got our loanees scattered all over Europe. Colonization? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Boy! Manure thread still locked up. Mukina2 is not smiling. angry

Meanwhile boys are not going easy with WR at the IAAF World Championship this year.

Waiting for Bolt vs Gatlin vs that young British boy in some minutes time. #Mens200mFinal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Abeg y dem close manure thread tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bolt is unstoppable.

He is indeed the fastest man in the world.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Chestar5:

afraid Am not...but if we dont strengthen our team before ucl starts... Then am afraid o shocked

I believe we should bring in atleast one pkayer in before the transfer deadline.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
How many saw Bolt going down like the Chinese stock market? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) ... (19801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), sterlingD(m), TemporaryHansel, bisqit, Ijustwantto, codeb(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.