Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,896 members, 7,924,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11072719 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12573) (12574) (12575) (12576) (12577) (12578) (12579) ... (19795) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2021
CAPdan21:

Raumdeter just dey shameless...afterall we know of one striker from Poland that took his country to last in a group containing the mighty Senegal,Japan and Colombia...
The one and only striker that fits all his criteria yet doesn't fit all his criteria

The only reason why egbon never drag Lewy na because him dey play for bayern, if not, na like gen him for dey drag am grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2021
Havertz10:
one more than mount, despite playing similar number of minutes
Havertz is mostly seen upfront with Lukaku, whereas, Mount help the midfield to build up play. Common sense should tell you who should be scoring more. Scoring aside, how is Havertz performance compared to Mount. He is not trusted to come in when losing or going for a win, a 72 million euro player for that matter.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2021
I don’t have problem with a player that is good in his primary duty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2021
Havertz10:
one more than mount, despite playing similar number of minutes
You said it was mount holding havertz back na...since he got injured how many goals and assist does the generational talent have??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2021
Jodera:
The one and only striker that fits all his criteria yet doesn't fit all his criteria

The only reason why egbon never drag Lewy na because him dey play for bayern, if not, na like gen him for dey drag am grin grin

Dayo and his useless criterias...wonder what he saw in ayinde martial that made him to say he has more in his arsenal than kane and lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2021
izzou:

The secret to winning the EPL is to take as much points you can from the smaller teams.

Beating United, City and Tott home and away is just 18 points.

If you can deal with 12 other teams this way, you won't even care about what these guys bring.

Let TT just keep winning the smaller teams. Na my headache be that

That's where our 100mil striker comes in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Exonerate1:

How many key passes or assists have Mount, Havertz, Dr Pulisic and Ziyech dropped since he came?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2021
CAPdan21:

Dayo and his useless criterias...wonder what he saw in ayinde martial that made him to say he has more in his arsenal than kane and lukaku
Na the only L dayo accepted on this forum grin
It shall not be well with Ayinde for making dayo swallow an L with humility cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2021
izzou:

How many key passes or assists have Mount, Havertz, Dr Pulisic and Ziyech dropped since he came?

Mount has created the most big chances in our side in the PL.

Lukaku missed a sitter vs Southampton and definitely should have equalised from Barkley's pass vs Juve.

I'm not blaming him,but let's not throw players under the bus to defend others. You're not Havertz10

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2021
Jodera:
Na the only L dayo accepted on this forum grin
It shall not be well with Ayinde for making dayo swallow an L with humility cheesy
Omo d thing choke Dayo...e nor fit turn d Amala again na baba give up, maybe one day e go accept d one wey alagolo boathand dey serve am since
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Exonerate1:

Currently, I think the team plays better without Lukaku. Except there's a shift in system by TT or Lukaku improves in certain areas upfront (pressing, movement) we're going to be way too predictable. Plenty times during the games, I thought he needed to move deep or go wide to allow other forward players take up the vacated central spots

He probably needs to sit some games out. At least he provides flexibility for us. He currently has a better chemistry with Timo compared to the others and he has a history of playing 3-5-2 in Inter with Conte

TT certainly has his work cut out for him in terms of synergy upfront. Let's see in December, I expect adjustments to have been made

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2021
User09:

Currently, I think the team plays better without Lukaku. Except there's a shift in system by TT or Lukaku improves in certain areas upfront (pressing, movement) we're going to be way too predictable. Plenty times during the games, I thought he needed to move deep or go wide to allow other forward players take up the vacated central spots

He probably needs to sit some games out. At least he provides flexibility for us. He currently has a better chemistry with Timo compared to the others and he has a history of playing 3-5-2 in inter with Conte

TT certainly has his work cut out for him in terms of synergy upfront. Let's see in December, I expect adjustments to have been made
Consistent playing with Warner and Mount will bring out the best in him, and also Tuchel should allow him express himself in terms of movement.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Unlimited22:

Mount has created the most big chances in our side in the PL.

Lukaku missed a sitter vs Southampton and definitely should have equalised from Barkley's pass vs Juve.

I'm not blaming him,but let's not throw players under the bus to defend others. You're not Havertz10

Since when Lukaku came?

If yes, how many?

All our attackers have been utter gibberish this season. All of them deserve to be thrown under a trailer.

If not for our defence, we would not be where we are now. That's the honest truth

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2021
CAPdan21:

Omo d thing choke Dayo...e nor fit turn d Amala again na baba give up, maybe one day e go accept d one wey alagolo boathand dey serve am since
Lol... That will be accepting Air.mark have finally won him na grin

Even if he agree for any other one, not this one certainly grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2021
hensben:
Consistent playing with Warner and Mount will bring out the best in him, and also Tuchel should allow him express himself in terms of movement.

The best for the team u mean. We need synergy and team optimization not the best of Lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2021
Havertz10:
How many goals did mount score despite playing more than double havertz's minutes at the euro, asking for a friend cheesy
Bros this ur luv for harvertz is making u look stupid these days. What concern mount with Harvert failure.Is just like justifying ur failure because ur classmate also failed

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... That will be accepting Air.mark have finally won him na grin

Even if he agree for any other one, not this one certainly grin
when I used to randomly visit this thread, I didn't like raumdeuter

He was always critical of our players and naturally it annoyed me

Then I listened to his assertions and he actually made a lot of sense most times with his assertions

We aren't both Chelsea fans but I will agree with him 98% of the time meanwhile i'm in disagreement with Chelsea fans 50% of the time

Tribes and clans are overrated, an aboki can share more in values with an igbo man than his own brother, religion and tribes really hinders us as humans

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
User09:

The best for the team u mean. We need synergy and team optimization not the best of Lukaku
Yes for the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
User09:

He probably needs to sit some games out. At least he provides flexibility for us. He currently has a better chemistry with Timo compared to the others and he has a history of playing 3-5-2 in Inter with Conte

my thoughts exactly, surprised everyone is focusing on all our attackers and not wondering, how come last season, the issue wasn't creation but conversion

Suddenly this season the issue is creation, the team fluidity and dynamics has regressed, why?

what changed? Who is the outlier?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Havertz10:
my thoughts exactly, surprised everyone is focusing on all our attackers and not wondering, how come last season, the issue wasn't creation but conversion

Suddenly this season the issue is creation, the team fluidity and dynamics has regressed, why?

Tuchel instruction to Lukaku is the problem here. With Mount and warner starting along side him Tuchel should allow lukaku play freely upfront without sticking with opponent’s CB. I trust Tuchel to spot this within a short time and make correction. Allow him yo hustle the ball like the other two, no need of staying in one spot, that’s predictable, goals will eventually flow in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
hensben:
Ole instruction to Lukaku is the problem here. With Mount and warner starting along side him Tuchel should allow lukaku to play freely upfront without sticking with opponent’s CB. I trust Tuchel to spot this within a short time and make correction.

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Havertz10:

Then I listened to his assertions and he actually made a lot of sense most times with his assertions

We aren't both Chelsea fans but I will agree with him 98% of the time meanwhile i'm in disagreement with Chelsea fans 50% of the time

Tribes and clans are overrated, an aboki can share more in values with an igbo man than his own brother, religion and tribes really hinders us as humans
Actually, I respect raumdeu.ter to the core but when talking about football and Chelsea I feel most of his takes is just for banter and troll esp when it comes to Air.mark favorites. But aside the trolling and all, he's very very knowledgeable and I enjoy his takes.

As for the bolded, you're right. And I think many people (esp Nigerians) knows this but some don't just wanna accept it even tho they know it's true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
izzou:

undecided
Yes, he is asked to stick with opponent’s defenders and receive the ball like Giroud. He should be allowed to play freely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
hensben:
Yes, he is asked to stick with opponent’s defenders and receive the ball like Giroud. He should be allowed to play freely.

Go back and read what you typed.

You said "Ole"

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Havertz10:

Raumdeuter is 2% right and 98% wrong on football matters. You started considering his opinions because they seem to suit your agenda for your favorite. However, he is good on political matters. If you have being on this board for long Raumdeuter is a chelsea hater, our recent success reduced his hate on us.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
What concerns Lukaku with drifting wide.

You bought a target man and expecting him to play like a false 9.

Certain strikers ain't got time for that like Drogba, Lukaku, Ibrahimovic. Give em the ball in the central area and see that strength is also a method to overcome opponents, not just evasion. Those relying on Lukaku to drift wide before they know they can play football should learn to dribble and beat a man.

Lukaku even drift to the right side, they complain because of Havertz. Must he drift to the left side before they know he has drifted?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lukaku got pace, scoring instinct and strength but technically average. Pace is all about movement. Drogba got technique, strength and goal instinct, same with Ibra.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
izzou:

Go back and read what you typed.

You said "Ole"

grin
Corrected.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Havertz10:

Let's give it time.

Solutions can and will be found
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ibime:
What concerns Lukaku with drifting wide.

You bought a target man and expecting him to play like a false 9.

Certain strikers ain't got time for that like Drogba, Lukaku, Ibrahimovic. Give em the ball in the central area and see that strength is also a method to overcome opponents, not just evasion. Those relying on Lukaku to drift wide before they know they can play football should learn to dribble and beat a man.

Lukaku even drift to the right side, they complain because of Havertz. Must he drift to the left side before they know he has drifted?
Dem wan start to drag lukaku for other people failure...Salah plays with firmino, jota and origi who have different interpretation of the no 9 position but we nor dey find excuse for am...apart from lukaku not Chelsea attacker has up to four goal contribution but it is the problem of the stagnant striker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jodera:
He contributes assists, he creates chances and he scores important goals too. He might not score as frequently as Salah or Mane, but even those two will laugh at your joke for calling him unimportant. Klopp will be the one to even laugh at your jokes the most sef. There's a reason Mane dip in form coincides with firmino but you won't notice since Mane still scores goals abi grin

Jota is good and he's proved himself worthy of starting over Firmino, but every Liverpool fan cherishes firmino-salah-mane partnership than jota-salah-mane partnership even tho jota scores more than firmino.

I can't talk about firmino of Brazil cos I hardly watch them, but no way in hell is firmino in Liverpool an activity former. But then, Na only stats you like to the watch so it's not surprising

When a striker is useless that is when they will start finding other roles for him to play on the field. Just like Gabriel Jesus that is now shunted on the wings. When you leave his main responsibility and start looking for fine handwriting like you are doing for Firmino then that is a useless striker

When Liverpool won the league Firmino the striker contributed 9 goals. If that is what other attackers are contributing will they win?

A coach will always praise his player the same Klopp praising him dropped him to the bench as fast as possible. Even today if you ask Klopp he will still tell you how important Firmino is for the bench.
The main reason Firmino lasted that long in the starting eleven was because the other option was Origi
Immediately Jota who isn't even close to world class just a decent striker. Jota who couldn't even strike for Wolves show face Firmino found out his relevance to the team and those lies they were telling him about him linking attack suddenly became him linking the bench together

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12573) (12574) (12575) (12576) (12577) (12578) (12579) ... (19795) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), bolu96(m), Kamelot77(m), Obere4u, Sportsweb, toluxe0075, UncleHaba22, Jamiuokolaa and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.